RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 26-02-2012, 01:00 PM   #1
Kitkst1

I am currently:
Pain and hurt

I'm feeling like giving up on all this I just don't think I'm strong enough to do it, I've open up to someone about my past and what I went through now I feel they will run cause of the damage it have done to me, they tell me they wouldn't and they say they care and love me a lot but in my mind there's so much pain and hurt I feel I can Re laps and fall when I don't wanna help me out

Kitkst1 is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Hugs Given By :
Old 26-02-2012, 01:30 PM   #2
DarknessInsideMe

I am currently:

I know it is hard to believe people when they say they are not going to leave and that they love you especially when you open up to them, but you just have to trust them. you have to trust that they would not lie to you. you trusted them enough to tell them in the first place, let them be there for you. we are not meant to go through things alone. it is good to have people that are close to you who know what is going on and accept you.

i struggle constantly with this as well. it is hard to accept help from others but you have already done the hardest part by telling them.

just try to listen to their words and not let yourself doubt or question or let your feelings about yourself and life mutate the meaning behind the words that the person tells you.

my pm box is always open if you want to talk.

DarknessInsideMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2012, 04:13 PM   #3
Kitkst1

I am currently:

But it's hard to open up all about my past to them, they told me they are a self harmer and they have a lot of problems with there home life I'm trying to support them the best way I can and it's hard to tell them that it's so hard and now I find it hard to trust them what if they Relaps what if my problems set them off I no i can't stop it happening but I wanna try for them, but then again how can I say to them not to do it when I do it my self!! I just wish I knew what was going through there head when I told them and why they do it

Kitkst1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2012, 12:37 AM   #4
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it

I am currently:

its not your problems that have set them off... what likely happened is that they, just like you, were hiding everything. and now, since you've opened up, they have someone to talk to about how they have been feeling. it might be best if you both found someone else that you could also use for support, a professional would probably be best... even if that isn't an option though, you don't want to get into a situation where how each of you are doing is tangled up and you could both slip badly together.... it isn't going to help either of you to have the additional stress of caring for someone else. you can still be friends, but just not rely on each other for primary support... hope that made sense *hugs*

this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.

PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie

PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)