RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 07-05-2020, 09:05 AM   #1
xlaurenx

I am currently:
Rewarding yourself when things are going well

I havent posted in some time..
I had a hard time last,issues at work,alot of stress in the space of a week.
12 hour shift, shooting to a and e as my friends mum was on deaths door, walking back and having a phone call from a friend who was having a meltdown. Calmed her down then went to do... 12 horses as her mum was in hospital. This was on the weds.

By the friday i cracked was in a and e myself to see the mh team. Found out on the sunday my dad lost his job. The weds morning i awoke to find my stunning liv ( too shy) passed away and i only spoke to her the way before...

Then fast forward to nov last year i crashed and burned. Went to a and e as a place of safety. Couldnt tell them i didnt want to be admitted but didnt feel safe to go home
Back 7 hours later having oded. Cmht left me 6 weeks before and didnt take me back.

Due to covid 19 and other things. The only support i have had since nov is the crisis team number i last spoke to them in decemeber. We are now in may and its strange. Almost like i havent stayed this well in a while its almost like i have to crash as thats what i am used too. The nurse assessing me (big manager) said 'Youre fine for a while then go into crisis then fine for a while then back in crisis

Given the above. And how I am doing well. I wanted to Edward myself , give myself a treat but i have no idea what to do!!!

Last edited by xlaurenx : 08-05-2020 at 05:15 PM.
xlaurenx is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Hugs Given By :
Old 07-05-2020, 11:18 AM   #2
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day

I'm so glad you're doing better, keep up with what you've been doing that could be contributing to that. What things do you enjoy? Do you have a Wishlist that has something on it that is doable in the moment? Can you plan something for later on? Rewarding yourself is different for everybody so have a think about what you might really like to do or buy if you have the money, or any other ideas you can come up with. Really well done, enjoy your reward when you decide on one.

I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.

one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)