RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 25-03-2020, 04:10 AM   #1
ModernLoneliness

I am currently:
dont know what to do

i feel like ive run out of options. i cant get meds or a therapist, hotlines seem to just make things worse. but i cant continue to feel like this and deal with it on my own. i cant bother the people around me, they have their own issues and dont need to be burdened by mine too. i really feel like theres no way for me to get out of this hole. i feel so alone

ModernLoneliness is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 25-03-2020, 05:28 PM   #2
Auror.
Camden

It's a really hard time to get support. You're absolutely not alone to be struggling right now and having a hard time with finding the support you need.

If you're able to speak on the phone, can you see if telehealth is an option? Many metal health services are still open, just offering services remotely. That includes psychiatrists, and they're also letting first appointments be remote as well. I know things differ country to country, but it might be worth looking into in your area?

Please do not give me virtual hugs unless you are only using the hug function on threads. Thanks.

You can't always keep it separate.
This is happening, this is part of you.

Auror. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2020, 11:53 PM   #3
ModernLoneliness

I am currently:

im not sure... even if it is an option for me im scared as theres a lot of uncertainty with how it would work/turn out. and i also have a really difficult time discussing things face to face, or even just vocally. i meant to ask my doctor for help resources last time i saw her, but just couldnt bring myself to asking her

ModernLoneliness is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)