Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-03-2008, 12:13 AM   #1
GlitterTrashDoll
eZine Editor

I am currently:
Adult - Not Like The Other Boys - MCR/Tokio Hotel FanFic- Adult/Triggering

From the July 2008 edition of the RYL E-zine:

Thank you so much Olivia! (Ojc.)

__________________________________________________ ______________________________

Yeh so me (Amy) and Hannah (Pooh_Bear Succesful Faliure) decided that because we both love fanfics we decided to write one together combining My Chemical Romance and Tokio Hotel and take it in turn to write chapters.
This will mainly be a My Chemical Romance fanfic but will contain the twins from Tokio Hotel as characters, it will also contain members of other bands but they will only have small parts and won't be main characters.

It will be adult in later chapters (graphic sexual content and Violence) but at the minute we dont know when.

Also this FanFic will be a slash.

and neither Band is famous, they are all in High School.

This is also going to be posted on a My Chemical Romance forum aswell, but we wanted to know what you guys thought and wanted to share it with the My Chemical Romance fans on here.

If you have any questions please contact me or Hannah through a PM or leave a commment. We love your feeedback<3

Please enjoy, we love writing it.

NOT LIKE THE OTHER BOYS.

Introduction
Perched high on a rooftop was a boy with shoulder length black hair. He was watching the street below him. There wasn’t much movement down there, there never was at this time in the morning. The boy spies a car and a truck heading down the street, the boy watches the two vehicles as they pull into the drive way of the house opposite the one he was currently positioned on. He watches people get out of the car and go towards the truck, it looked like a small family, a mom, a dad, a young girl and a teenage boy. He couldn’t see much of them due to the dark night sky.
Typical American family he thought they must be moving in, Great more perfect neighbors’
He watches the family unpack a few things from the truck, what looked like a few boxes and a few bits of furniture, probably just enough for the night and they will probably unpack properly in the morning.
Just as they entered their new home, the black haired boy noticed the sun peaking over the horizon, and with that he got up from his spot on the roof and walked towards the back and climbed into the tree and climbed through an open window in the house he was perched on a few moments ago, the boy slides in closing the window behind him and makes his way through the house, downstairs into the basement. Shutting the door behind him, the black haired boy makes his way across the room and lies down on the bed closing his eyes and letting sleep take over his body.

Chapter One
"GERARD!" yelled a voice from somewhere inside the hosue, Gerard stirred in his sleep. As the voice shouted his name his eyes fluttered open.
"GERARD!" yelled the voice again as the door swung open revealing his younger brother.
"Mikey, what the hell do you want?" Gerard glared at his brother, wanting to know the reason that was good enough for him to be woken up and this time in the morning.
"Time for school" Mikey beamed, Gerard groaned and sat up slightly in bed, shooting another glare at his brother.
"How the **** can you be happy about that?" Gerard groaned as he threw the sheets off him.
"I don’t know, I just am. Now hurry up and get dressed, moms giving us a lift" and with that Mikey shut the door leaving Gerard to mumble and slowly crawl out of bed and get dressed.
"Thanks mom" Mikey says as he slams the door to his mom’s car, causing a slight laugh and a shake of the head from Gerard.
"Kiss ass"
This time it was Mikeys turn to glare at his brother as they’re mom drove off.
As they entered the school the brothers said they’re goodbyes and headed in their own directions to their classes.
Gerard entered his first class of the day, Music, atleast he had some of his really good friends in this class. Twins, Bill and Tom.
He spotted the two sitting at the back at their usual desks.
Just because they were twins, but because of the way they dressed you wouldn’t be able to tell they were twins unless bill took off his makeup and tom took of his cap and you got a good look at their faces.
Bill had long black hair with a few thin blonde/white streaks in, spiked up in a maine like style and his eyes framed perfectly with black eyeliner and eyeshadow. He was wearing tight black trousers, a red top that rose up a bit revealing his star tattoo on his hip and a leather jacket that fitted his frame perfectly covering his tattoo on his lower arm. His pierced eyebrow poking through his hair and his pierced tongue sparkling in the light when he laughed.
His brother, Tom, had long dark blonde dreadlocks tied up with a cap on and his T-shirt and trousers 10 sizes too big. He’s lip ring shone in the light as he laughed with his brother.
"Hey Gee!" yelled Bill as he spotted his friend enter the class "What was the long face?"
Only his very close friends were allowed to call him that, if anyone else did – including family, he would bite their heads off.
"Damn brother waking me up at ungodly hours" came his reply whilst he buried his head in his folded arms.
"I know how you feel" said Tom laughing, earning a glare from his brother.
Before they could continue their conversation, the teacher walked in, followed by a teenage boy around their age. He was quite short and had black hair which was styled in a sort of long mohawk style at the front and long and spikey at the back, he had his nose and lip pierced. His baggy jeans hung loosely on his hips and his black T-shirt clung to his small frame.
"Students, this is Frank, he is new so please make him feel welcome and no pranks – Tom that means you"
"What? Why me?" came Toms shocked reply.
"Because I know you what you’re like Mr. Kaulitz.
As they carried on Gerard starred at the new boy, but then shook his head at the thought and starred down at his desk, but he was sure he had seen that boy somewhere before,

-----------------------------------------

Last edited by GlitterTrashDoll : 30-09-2008 at 12:01 AM.

DILLIGAF

"it’s when you’re acting selflessly, that you are at your bravest"
- Four.
CTFxC'er forever.

GlitterTrashDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 12:22 AM   #2
RenewedHope
formerly: Ghosted Liberation &amp;amp; GhostsInSnow

I am currently:

Chapter 2
Frank scoured the classroom quickly, looking for a place to sit. As he looked around, his eyes fell upon a boy with black shoulder length hair and noticed he was staring at him. There was something about him that Frank couldn't quite place, it made him feel strange. He'd felt this way with people before but it seemed stronger this time around and it made Frank look away quickly.
He found a seat on the opposite side of the room and tried to concentrate on what the teacher was saying. It shouldn't have been hard, music was his favourite subject, but he could feel the boys eyes on him every so often and Frank couldn't shake off the strange feeling it was giving him. The lesson seemed to go on forever and as soon as the beel went, signalling the end, Frank rushed out of the room quickly and went to look for his lovker.
He fought his way through the crowds of people until he found it and then started getting his things together for the next lesson. The locker next to him opened and he automatically looked around to see who it was. It was the boy from Music. Frank stared for a few seconds
"Hey Gee!!!" A voice shouted.
Frank looked in the direction of the voice and saw another boy with an Iron Maiden shirt on and the biggest hair frank had ever seen, walking towards the lockers.
"Hey Ray! Whats up?" Came, the boy who was called Gee's, reply
"We still up for practice after school?" Asked Ray, "I've been working on some new stuff, sounds really good"
"Yeah sure," said Gee distantly
"Dude you OK?" Asked Ray
"I don't know" said Gee "See there's this new kid started today and when I looked at him...." Gee trailed off when he realised Frank was in earshot of them.
Ray noticed and said "C'mon, lets go find the others, we can talk then.."
As Gee and Ray walked off, Gee and Franks eyes met again and Frank felt that strange feeling creeping up on him again.

RenewedHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 10:24 AM   #3
aklx

That feeling is LUST! xD
Ohmgz I love this story already
MORE NOW PLEASE?!
xo

aklx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 02:59 PM   #4
GlitterTrashDoll
eZine Editor

I am currently:

Im writing chapter 3 like nowww. :]
ilovezyouuuuu. :]

EDIT:
Chapter 3
The two walked out of the school and towards the field were a tall willow tree stood in the middle, the branches falling all around it so it was secluded and shaded in the middle.
In it there was Tom, Mikey and Hannah.
Hannah was Mikeys girlfriend, they had been going out 2 years and Gerard had accepted her like a sister. Well she was like a sister to all the boys, aswell as Bills longtime girlfriend Amy, and they’re friend Pembe. All the boys adored the girls and protected them and cared for them and let nothing hurt them.
As Gerard and Ray approached the group Tom was the first to notice them.
"Hey Gee and Fro!" he cheered as the two sat down against the tree.
"Would you stop it with the hair?" Ray was used to this, he didn’t mind it. He knew it was only friendly banter.
"Sorry, its just so bouncy and amazing" Tom giggled. He really did have a fascination with his friends hair.
"Whatever, anyway homies, our friend here has himself a little crush" Ray laughed patting Gerard on the back.
"Who?" Mikey was intrigued, he leaned forward in anticipation to know more.
"That new lad, whats his name? Frank?"
The whole group burst in hysterics.
"Bro, you never told me you were gay" Mikey said between giggles.
"I'm not Gay and I don’t have a crush on him" Gerard was getting irrated, he wasn’t gay. Just because he dyed his hair and it was long and he wore make up and tight clothes didn’t automatically mean he was gay and he definatly didn’t have a crush on Frank.
""You so do, I saw the way you looked at him when he was next to your locker"
Gerard decided that later on he would kill his friend people liked to call the fro.
"Yes I looked at him, doesn’t mean I fancy him or anything, he just looked intresting"
He crossed his arms. "Can we change the subject now?"
But before anyone could say anything Bill and Amy walked upto the group, to be greeted with Hello’s and hugs.
The group then realised there was someone else next to the couple.
"Guys this is Frank, hes new" Amy beamed "I thought he could hang out with us, y’know cuz he doesn’t like know anyone and what better friends to have? We’re miles better than some of the knobheads at this school"
Bill and Amy sat down and patted the ground next to her, motioning Frank to sit down. The others agreed.
"Yeh theres some proper dickheads at this place" said Tom playing with his blonde dreads.
"Oh we forgot to introduce everyone, that’s Tom, my brother, Mikey, his Girlfriend Hannah, Ray also known as fro" he said earning another glare from Ray "and finally that’s Gerard, Mikeys brother. Bob and Pembe should be here later, they’re in class you’ll like them"
Frank said Hi to everyone. Gerard gave a little smile and once again there eyes locked.
Gerard shook his head and looked away.
He couldn’t possibly like Frank like that could he? No. He wasn’t straight. 100% straight.
His mind was confusing him. He had to get home.
"Hey guys" He said causing everyone to look at him "I think I'm gonna head home, I don’t feel to well"
"Sure you don’t" Ray winked as Gerard getting up causing Tom, Mikey and Hannah in hysterics. Gerard left without another word.
"What was that about" Bill asked, his German accent strong.
"You don’t wanna know bro" said Tom between giggles as he watched Gerard walk away.

Last edited by GlitterTrashDoll : 09-03-2008 at 05:31 PM.

DILLIGAF

- Four.
CTFxC'er forever.

Old 09-03-2008, 05:44 PM   #5
aklx

RAWR MY NAME IS IN HERE TWICE!
Am I going out with Bob? Or Ray? Can I make my nest out of the fro?!
HURRY UP WITH YOUR WRITING KIDDLYWINKS
<3

Old 09-03-2008, 05:45 PM   #6
GlitterTrashDoll
eZine Editor

I am currently:

LMAO. hannah sayz maybe chapter 4 tonight.

DILLIGAF

- Four.
CTFxC'er forever.

Old 09-03-2008, 05:52 PM   #7
aklx

I'm gonna shake that chapter out of her!

Old 09-03-2008, 05:53 PM   #8
RenewedHope

I am currently:

*runs away to start chapter before I get shaken*

Old 09-03-2008, 05:56 PM   #9
aklx

Good girl =]
*waits*

Old 09-03-2008, 06:35 PM   #10
GlitterTrashDoll
eZine Editor

I am currently:

Lmao.
i love you pembe.

DILLIGAF

- Four.
CTFxC'er forever.

Old 09-03-2008, 08:28 PM   #11
aklx

I lovez you too xD

Would love you even more if the new chapter was posted though

Old 09-03-2008, 08:38 PM   #12
GlitterTrashDoll
eZine Editor

I am currently:

Matter of minutes my dear.

DILLIGAF

- Four.
CTFxC'er forever.

Old 09-03-2008, 08:38 PM   #13
RenewedHope

I am currently:

Chapter 4
They watched as Gerards figure disappeared quickly over the field, then they all turned back to each other still laughing, except for frank.
"Was it something I did" asked frank nervously. He'd just made friends with them but he had a distinct feeling that Gerard hated him already.
"No don't worry about it" said Ray "He's just got his own stuff going on right now"
"Yeah like PMSing!" giggled Mikey
Everyone started laughing hysterically again including Frank, when they heard a loud squeal
"RAYRAY!!!!"
A girl came running up behind ray and dived on his back.
"I made up a rhyme about you today!" said the girl excitedly "it goes...Oh ray, I love your puerto rican way!"
Ray laughed "Thanks" then he looked at frank "This is Pembe by the way, Pembe this is Frank"
"Hi" said Pembe, then she looked round "Bob was right behind me a minute ago...."
Just then they saw Bob walking over to them looking worried
"Hey what's up you look.....serious" said Tom
"I just saw Gee, he looks really upset..."
Mikey got up quickly "I'll go talk to him see if I can find out what's up" and then he left without another word
It didn't take long for him to find Gerard. He was sitting on a swing in the park, just around the corner from their house.
"Hey Gee whats wrong? Bob said you were upset"
"Mikey I'm fine. I already told you I don't feel well that's all"
"Gee we were only messing with you back there. You know what everyones like. We were just having a laugh and anyway Frank thinks it's his fault you left."
"LOOK MIKEY!" shouted Gerard "IT'S NOTHING TO DO WITH FRANK OR ANY OF YOU SO JUST SHUT UP ABOUT HIM!!"
"Gee he's a great kid, I only....."
"If he's that great Mikey go and bother him instead of Pissing me off! Just leave me alone ok?"
Witht hat Gerard got up and ran from the park. Leaving Mikey standing there shocked. Gerard had never spoken to him like that before.....

Old 09-03-2008, 08:43 PM   #14
aklx

OHMGZ IMA HAVE TO COPYRIGHT THAT RHYME NOW =P
Awww why can't Gee just realise he well wants to jump Franks bones eh?
I loved it!

Old 09-03-2008, 08:44 PM   #15
RenewedHope

I am currently:

Awww thanks you
I lovez you

Old 09-03-2008, 08:50 PM   #16
aklx

LOVE IS IN THE AIR
*sings&does little dance*

Old 09-03-2008, 08:51 PM   #17
RenewedHope

I am currently:

lolz but *dances with you anyways*

Old 09-03-2008, 09:02 PM   #18
aklx

LOVE IS IN THE AIR
*sings&does little dance*

Old 09-03-2008, 09:04 PM   #19
RenewedHope

I am currently:

lol.........

Old 09-03-2008, 09:09 PM   #20
aklx

I posted that twice becausee I am a retard and didn't even notice lolz
I shall now wait for creative writing to fill up this thread
*strokes page* I'll miss you

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)