RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 18-03-2018, 10:04 PM   #53181
Serendipity.
fabulous.

That sounds lovely :) Well done for being so kind to yourself.

I'm on the bus now so about an hour. It's very cold! No I suppose it won't be this bad forever but right now is pretty unbearable.

"I know you're sad, so I won't tell you to have a good day. Instead, I advise you to simply have a day.
Stay alive, feed yourself well, wear comfortable clothes, and don't give up on yourself just yet.
It'll get better. Until then, have a day."

Serendipity. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2018, 10:19 PM   #53182
Aubergine
You've got this.

I am currently:

Well done for changing and stuff and getting on the bus. Not nice that it's cold though! Boo to that! Yeah, I hear you. Did you keep the appointment with the GP? Or could you contact your CC again to see if another CMHT doctor might precribe you something to use for the anxiety, just while it's so awful? Doesn't help you right this minute, but it might help if you knew something was getting sorted that should help fairly quickly.

“Our defeats are softened and our victories are sweetened because we did it together.” - Toby Ziegler.

This isn't everything you are.

Aubergine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2018, 12:14 AM   #53183
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Thanks lovely <3 I cancelled the appointment. I know I maybe shouldn't have but I am too anxious to go and I have a very good idea of what they'd say and I just can't. I'm seeing my CC on Weds so I can speak to her then. I'm home, but I'm all cry-y and exhausted. I'm sorry I'm so whiny atm, it's just horrible.

How are you doing? I hope you've managed to relax and have a nice evening.

"I know you're sad, so I won't tell you to have a good day. Instead, I advise you to simply have a day.
Stay alive, feed yourself well, wear comfortable clothes, and don't give up on yourself just yet.

Old 19-03-2018, 12:15 AM   #53184
Aubergine
You've got this.

I am currently:

I hope your CC can help on Wednesday. Remember you can call her before then if it would help.

I'm alright. :)

“Our defeats are softened and our victories are sweetened because we did it together.” - Toby Ziegler.

Old 19-03-2018, 12:57 AM   #53185
Aubergine
You've got this.

I am currently:

Hannah, this is a picture of kittens. Alec and his siblings send their love. :)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Alec4.jpg (56.5 KB, 4 views)

Old 19-03-2018, 10:05 AM   #53186
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Aww, they are so beautiful! I want to steal them :P

I hope you're all okay today x

Old 19-03-2018, 02:18 PM   #53187
Aubergine
You've got this.

I am currently:

How're you doing, Hannah?

Old 20-03-2018, 12:22 AM   #53188
HopeRises

Hannah, *sending hugs* how was work?

Ducky, the cats are cute. Is one yours? Sorry about your dad. It isn't your fault.

Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in

HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2018, 01:27 PM   #53189
Serendipity.
fabulous.

How are you doing Ducky and Leigh?

Work is horrible, I am anxious and now the dentist is claiming I need fillings (but my teeth don't hurt or anything). Woe. Otherwise I'm fine!

Old 20-03-2018, 09:05 PM   #53190
HopeRises

Well it's good to have them before your teeth hurt. *nods* sorry work is horrible. I know you hate the idea but can you be signed off sick while things are so difficult?

I'm..losing the will to live. Slightly dramatical but yeah. CBT people have written again saying..we're sorry your still on the list for this service if you want to discharge phone x. But sent me a pamphlet for online CBT, still with a therapist and could start it in two weeks. I need to ring them either way. Phone anxiety for the win. Don't know what to do, tempted but I know what I'm going to say is going to cause waves and atleast if it's face to face they can see what I'm actually like. Urgh but urgh. I also realise I'm going to run out of tablets soon and so need a prescription and that is added stress which I really don't need. Urgh sorry for the rant.

Old 21-03-2018, 12:37 AM   #53191
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Oh lovely. I'm sorry things are so difficult and you still don't have any support in place. Do you know what you're going to say when you call? Will you need to see a dr to get your prescription? Just wondering if it's worth seeing a different GP as they may have better suggestions!

Hmm, I think she's lying to me to get my money and she's just going to drill holes in my teeth for no reason! I really don't want time off, because of the usual reasons but also because of uni, I need to at least pretend I am sane :P

Old 21-03-2018, 11:17 PM   #53192
HopeRises

No I won't need to see a dr. I'm hoping to just pop in and put in a request but I was supposed to do this today but going in first thing tomorrow morning instead cause I kinda need it for Friday afternoon =/

I don't have a clue, again was going to ring today but urgh life got in the way and anxiety is just too much. I was going to ask how far up the list I likely am because if its only a few more weeks wait, id rather wait if they say its another month or two then I'll do the CBT online thing. At the same time my mind is trying to rebel and **** it all off. This service is beyond crap! The ironic thing today is my uni had a fundraising night to raise money for the trust and said "I'm sure this 2gether service has benefited many of us during our studys" URGH no, they've been beyond ****. Even if they could give me a follow up phone call itd be better

I'm just trapped in this negative, stressful, anxious, drama filled head space at the moment and I'm so exahusted. I managed to wing a day off work today and I slept for 11hrs last night and then slept for 3hrs today still exhausted /rant.

I get your reasonings re work. Hows it been the rest of this week? But pls if its being detrimental on your MH and making you ill look after yourself. Can you use your flexi hours thing?

Old 21-03-2018, 11:36 PM   #53193
Serendipity.
fabulous.

*squish* I'm really sorry things are so tough. I hope that phoning them goes well. Seeing how far up the list you are is a good plan. I get finding phone calls difficult but you can do it and it will be okay <3 It does sound so difficult and frustrating though. I'm glad you managed to get some rest today, I hope that you sleep well tonight too and hopefully feel a bit better in the morning.

Work is tough but I am coping with it. I can really only use my my banked hours to take time off on days where no one has to cover for me, which is never at the moment as we're short staffed so we're all lone working. It's okay though, I am managing. It's horrible at work at the moment but hopefully it will get better soon, idk. I'm so anxious. I really need to be less anxious. I don't even know what I'm anxious about, ffs.

Old 22-03-2018, 12:03 AM   #53194
HopeRises

It can't stay bad forever that's for sure. I do hope it gets better super soon for you though but i'm glad your managing with it. Being anxious and not knowing what your even anxious about is stressful in itself. I get that a lot too.

Can you try some mindfulness/relaxation? I know it doesn't make it all (or even a bit) better but would maybe calm you enough to sleep for a bit? Or is there anything else you can do to help? I find if I distract my thoughts/have noise that is sometimes helpful? (rather than listening to relaxation..which doesn't help and the drs are just constant with it)

Sometimes I think I'm making a massive mountain out of a mole hill (things aren't really as bad as I make out) I can cope without therapy (although by avoidence which isn't good), its just harder and waiting for it is difficult but equally, I can see it getting worse again and that worries me. I know people have it way worse.

Old 22-03-2018, 12:17 AM   #53195
Serendipity.
fabulous.

You aren't making mountains out of mole hills, honestly. Most of us *can* cope without therapy, but that doesn't mean we should. You deserve to do more than just cope, and if getting some support makes things better and makes it easier to enjoy your life and do helpful things, then that is a good thing. Also it hopefully will help you avoid things getting worse to the point that you can't cope. You are doing so, so well to keep going and keep managing everything and it is okay to need support to keep doing that. Reading your r/v it really does sound like it's important for you to have some input. It doesn't matter about other people, it just matters about you and how you're feeling.

Thanks lovely, yeah I'm trying to do some mindfulness every day and trying to do some relaxing. I'm sort of managing it. I suppose it is helping. I'm so, so tired. I usually listen to one of the 'sleep stories' on the Calm app while I'm trying to sleep, and that really does help, so I guess I'll get myself ready and do that. Today has been fairly anxiety provoking I guess, with seeing my CC, getting fillings and meeting someone I don't know who was anxious to take her to Bingo. But I have managed. So maybe I should focus on that instead of how anxious I am. Sorry, rambling!

Old 23-03-2018, 06:20 PM   #53196
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Hello lovelies, how are you all doing?

I'm just here for a moan, sorry! My lithium levels are too high and I feel ****ing rough. And I'm at work, the joy. This is what I get for being good and taking my meds :P

Old 23-03-2018, 07:36 PM   #53197
HopeRises

Ahhh. What can you/they do about it? How long until you can go home?

I phoned the CBT people today and I think I'm going to have an online assessment thing and if after that first session it is weird then I can remain on the list for face2face I'm apparently "in the top 200 ppl" waiting for CBT. So could still be forever but equally they said hopefully in the next couple of weeks so if I have the online assessment then I might have heard by the time we shall see.

Old 23-03-2018, 07:50 PM   #53198
Serendipity.
fabulous.

****ing hell that's a lot of people waiting! That sounds like a decent plan though. I hope it goes well and is helpful, whichever one you end up doing. How are you doing?

I'm here til 10, woe. My cc told me to go to a&e but I said no (I know, I know, but it isn't so high it's going to kill me or whatever) so I've just got to drink lots of fluids and put the dose back down / skip taking it tomorrow. It's miserable lol.

Old 23-03-2018, 07:59 PM   #53199
HopeRises

Yep I know, it's cray. Make sure you are drinking loads and if you do feel worse then a&e!

I'm alright, being super lazy, should really do some work but my housemate has gone home and I want to go home too but I'm working tomorrow so just being lazy watching Films on Netflix (currently watching 8 mile) and ignoring M because I just don't know..i feel bad because I don't "love" him yet and he's basically fallen for me and maybe if I'm a bitch he won't love me anymore haha. My brain ftw

Old 23-03-2018, 08:38 PM   #53200
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Watching films sounds good. I've never watched 8 mile. Ahh I can understand feeling like that. Do you feel you could talk to him about it at some point?

Yeah I will! I'm so tired, I wanna go home.

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)