RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 22-12-2007, 12:28 PM   #1
muzzii
(They/he)

I am currently:
Telling pepole

Ok, so i've been SIing since the begining of this year and recently i've been thinking about telling my friends but a few weeks ago most of my friends (the ones at school) found out by seeing a few cuts that I hadn't covered up so well. But after that i had to tell the 3 of my friends that weren't there i've already told 2 of them and it went fine i was worrying so much before i told them about their reaction but it was a fine and their both suporting me so yeah... But then there's my other friend I really don't know why i'm so bothered about telling him but well i am

muzzii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2007, 12:37 PM   #2
xfallenangelx
sarah

I am currently:

im really glad that your friends are so understanding and supportive of you, i know how much of a help that can be. just try and remember how they care when telling your other friend. he may react in exactly the same way. good luck, i hope it does go well. im sure it will be better than you think. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[center]
" I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside."

xfallenangelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2007, 01:02 PM   #3
shadow-light
He was no dragon. Fire cannot kill a dragon

I am currently:

well done on telling those 2 friends, it's a hard thing to do but can be so helpful and is a good step to take.
just remember how well the first 2 reacted, the 3rd may be the same. however, perhaps part of you thinks that they won't react as well which is why you are hesitating... but I'd advice you to tell them (only when feel comfortable to do so though) as 2 knowing and the other not will makes things fairly complex for you

good luck. and seriously well done on telling people, I know how hard that is to do

shadow-light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2007, 01:05 PM   #4
muzzii
(They/he)

I am currently:

xfallenangelx : Thank you I'll try and keep that in mind when I tell him, I'm likley to see him tommrow now it's just working out how i'm going to tell him Dx

Last edited by muzzii : 22-12-2007 at 01:19 PM.
Old 22-12-2007, 01:14 PM   #5
muzzii
(They/he)

I am currently:

shadow-light: Thank you mabye, I'm not sure my other friend asked me if i was going to tell him when he was still there so now he knows something up all she said was are you going to tell darren and and I just said yeah but i'm not sure when so...

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)