RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 31-10-2012, 03:38 AM   #1
lovetherain
nope

I am currently:
hallo

my name is samantha, but i sorta hate that name. i'm big on nicknames, but you can't really force 'em, can you?

i'm new here (obviously) and awkward as we all probably are, so i'll try to keep this brief, yet informative.

i live in seattle, washington. despite what most people think, it doesn't seem to rain quite that badly here. i grew up in wisconsin where nine months out of the year, it's either raining or snowing (or both!), so i have some bias there. also, i love the rain, as my username suggests. i am empowered by it, not brought down. sunshine actually depresses me more. so strange, i know.

i have a ton of issues that i am working through with my therapist. i see her twice a week, and i go to group therapy (a group of six) once a week. i am also on medication for my various disorders. i have read the rules, but honestly, not thoroughly enough to know if i should be giving details on diagnoses or meds. i'll check that out later. ;D

other things.... i am 21, in a long-term relationship with a wonderful man. i generally have issues with intimacy (especially with men), but he seems to be the exception. i love crocheting with a PASSION, but i have arthritis that keeps me from yarning too often. yes, i often joke that i am an elderly lady in a young'un's body.

i am going to school online to get my BS in theology (currently a junior). don't worry, i'm not one who pushes religion on anyone. in fact, i enrolled as an agnostic (although i guess i consider myself christian now). i just love religion from both a sociological-view and a theological-view.

uhhh, that was a lot of information. aside from my shoe size, i feel like i've spat out more than enough extra info than you needed to know for now. i hope to be an active poster here as i'm going through some really tough stuff. feel free to message me and/or ask me questions. i'm also looking for a texting buddy if that's allowed?? we'll talk about that later too, i guess.

anyway, hi! thanks for reading. <3

lovetherain is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 31-10-2012, 04:03 AM   #2
Pain of Promises

I am currently:

Hello. I hope you are doing alright and let me know if you need anything through one of my dozens of media; skype, FB, PM (here), text, gmail, etc. THe community here is good I think and I hope you find so as well. You said you wanted to text, if you want you can text me but I live in the east and you live in the west so there'd be a 3 hour time gap to consider. Good luck mate. Oh, and btw, I forced my nickname. I'm john but i make everyone call me jack, but i spell it gaq, its an inside joke with a teach but it caught on, so luck to ya there too.

"There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness."
-Josh Billings

"Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much."
-Oscar Wilde

Pain of Promises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2012, 10:01 AM   #3
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.

I am currently:

Hello and welcome to RYL.

I hope you find the support and help you're looking for.

If you need anything please feel free to PM.

Mike.

FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 03:19 AM   #4
lovetherain
nope

I am currently:

thanks for the kind words, guys!

lovetherain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 11:12 PM   #5
Wonderland.

Hey Samantha,
Welcome to RYL (:
Hope you find all the help and support you need.
See you around.

Take care.
Amy x

'Cause I'll always remember you the same.
Oh eyes like wild flowers within demons of change ♥

Wonderland. is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)