RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 24-11-2016, 01:21 PM   #1
~SuNsHiNe~

I am currently:
And then...crash

I've been spiralling over the past few weeks and now its come crashing down. I started off agitated, anxious and frantic then the depression and exhaustion kicked in. Last night I argued non stop with my partner for hours cos I was in such a state, and so irrational. Then today at work I got upset and they sent home to 'look after myself'. I'm trying to do all I can (attending my second DBT course, taking my medication, not drinking much) but it keeps coming back and I'm so tired of it. Just needing support please.

Last edited by ~SuNsHiNe~ : 24-11-2016 at 01:23 PM. Reason: Typo

"just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it turned into a beautiful butterfly..."

~SuNsHiNe~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2016, 07:21 AM   #2
Juniperi

Be gentle with yourself if you can. It sounds like you're doing a lot of good things to help yourself along, but when the depression and exhaustion kicks in sometimes it just isn't enough. When you were sent home from work, did you spend the time actually 'looking after yourself'? Are you generally getting through the work day okay? If not, it may be time to reduce your hours if that is possible and spend some time nurturing yourself. Unfortunately depression does seem to be a recurring condition and though it instinctively makes you want to fight against yourself, try to fight that urge. Have faith that this will pass again. It is recurring but not forever. Take care x

Juniperi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2016, 09:36 PM   #3
Sooty
Sophie

I am currently:

I'm so sorry to hear that you're having such a painful time at the moment. Like Juniperi said, I think it's time you took some time to be kind to yourself and find things that make you feel safe and comforted. Have you been back to the GP to mention how you're feeling? Perhaps even though you are taking your medication, it may be that you need a dose adjustment to help with this difficult time.

Sophie.x

Soon... Now will be then...Today will be yesterday... Present will be past...And thought will be memory... So...Live for the future! Make your future how you want it!

Sooty is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)