RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 27-07-2009, 01:50 AM   #1
5thmovement
we're all mad here

I am currently:
How you met your Special someone

Be it a gf/bf, a best friend, your pet, or WHOever. I think remembering moments like that make me feel better so I though it might be cool for others too.

I met my best friend in 9th grade. She said something about how she would get a sex change just to have gay sex and I agreed with her. Apparently that doesnt happen offen so we became besties. Shes the only one who has ever had the same obsessions as me. Like TMNT and Alvin and the Chipmunks. >.<

5thmovement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2009, 02:04 AM   #2
havealittlefaith

I am currently:

i met my best friend when i was in year 9 she was in year 7 we instanlty hit it off she was the only person who didnt judge me. shes the only person whos always there for me no matter what. i ♥ her ♥x:)x♥

havealittlefaith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2009, 04:19 AM   #3
NCL347
i love you guys!

I am currently:

i met my bf on the bus, it was like my 1st time upstairs, coz i normally would sit downsatirs..
but there was no seats coz i was late..
so, i had to sit upstairs..
and i sat next to him..
and he was really helpful, and talked to me all the way home so i didnt even notice i was upstairs, but he had a gf then..
and we were friends for a while, and kinda grew appart for some reason..
then in yr 10, we had drama class together, and we had to stay behind to rehurse, but none of our group showed up, and they were riding him up coz he hadnt done any work..
so i helpped him..
and then we walked home together, and abou half way home, i plicked up the courage to ask him out.. and he said yes..
and then about 4 months later we broke up for variouse reasons..
and we got back together almost a week ago so..
s'all gd in the hood.. :)

i could call a daisy a rose,
i could even paint it to look like a rose,
but it still wont be a rose,
for a daisy is a daisy,
and a rose is a rose.

NCL347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2009, 04:39 AM   #4
5thmovement
we're all mad here

I am currently:

Aw thats a cute story!

5thmovement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2009, 06:54 AM   #5
Commoner-Kou

I was about ten when I met my girlfriend. She would have been... eight. We were at a YMCA day camp. Swimming in the pool. I went up to do a handstand, and something hit my foot, then I felt a hand and something else against my ankle. I jerked away and forced myself up above water. Standing there, glaring at me in a lime green one piece swimsuit was her. She had grabbed my foot with her only hand and the small piece of her other wrist that remains. "You kicked me in the face." She spat at me.
Horrified, I apologized profusely. Saying I was sorry over and over again.
She forgave me, and I asked if she wanted to play.
We were best friends that summer. And after that, we didn't see each other or speak again until last winter when we met again in high school ^_^

Commoner-Kou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 02:09 AM   #6
littlebylittle_daybyday
Seņorita DiCesare

I am currently:

awah! thats so adorable!

okay, so i met my boyfriend on march 14, 2009 at the galleria mall in middletown.
we were standing on line for wendis and we locked eyes, we broke contact and kept staring at each other, each when the other wasnt looking, and when they woudl look at us we woudl look away,
finally he came up to me and commented my kneehigh converse because he wanted to talk to me and couldnt find any other excuse besides getting pepper and accidentally bumping into me then commenting on my shoes. we talked later on in the hallway for the bathrooms and we exchanged numbers. he gave me the best hug i've ever recieved and here we are today, still dating, and loving the death out of each other. lol...

and now i am giggly thinking of it!! lol XD

Isn't it amazing, How you always think you have nothing left to live for,
but when
you meet that one, true, love;

everything turns around?

My RYL family -
Bethaneeny

littlebylittle_daybyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 05:46 AM   #7
terracerose
Writer of lost dreams

I am currently:

i met my first love at our middle school orientation. we were in a group together for a scavenger hunt and we were best friends since. well, during our 8th grade year, i kind of confessed my love to her. (in a note during class of all things)

we arn't together anymore and we barely talk despite still being friends, but she will always have a special place in my heart.

A place in your heart and a pillow on the couch.

terracerose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2011, 10:44 PM   #8
Lluviazul
m-t

I am currently:

i met my best friend when we were 6 or 7 years old, standing in line for lunch at school. she was behind me and we started talking, though i cant remember what about XD
im lucky. not many people can have a true friend and even fewer can keep them for so long :)

Lluviazul is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)