RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-04-2014, 12:39 PM   #81
tamobhuuta

mum came to church with me, and my sister joined us to go shopping afterwards, which was good she could walk in safely. in town I found a large hat that I thought might be excellent to help with the fears outside. I might go back for it tomorrow, and also look for my sunglasses. and of course I have my ipod for music.

now for the rest of the day...

Ying tong iddle ai po!

tamobhuuta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 12:51 PM   #82
Wonderland.

Sounds like you all had a nice time out. It is positive to hear that your sister was able to join you shopping.

I hope that getting the hat helps with your paranoia, sunglasses are a good idea too.

Have you got any plans to help you get through the rest of the day?

'Cause I'll always remember you the same.
Oh eyes like wild flowers within demons of change ♥

Wonderland. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 12:56 PM   #83
tamobhuuta

I am going to try eating properly today so my mood and energy don't dip. my mum and dad are both home today so I will spend time with them and my sister too if she wants company. i'm looking forward to watching Doctors at lunchtime too.

Ying tong iddle ai po!

Old 03-04-2014, 04:18 PM   #84
tamobhuuta

things have been ok today, I haven't needed to phone the Duty Worker. I am still stressed and tired but I am allowing myself some comfort food. I am worried I will regain all the weight I've lost recently, which would be a shame. I can't concentrate so I am watching films I know well so it doesn't matter if I get distracted.

Ying tong iddle ai po!

Old 03-04-2014, 05:42 PM   #85
tamobhuuta

sorry, another thought - I want to text my CPN again tomorrow because I need her support, but i'm not sure what i'm asking for. any advice?

Ying tong iddle ai po!

Old 03-04-2014, 06:02 PM   #86
Wonderland.

Watching a film sounds like a good plan.

Letting yourself eat comfort food for a few days shouldn't alter your weight much. Would it help you to keep an eye on it?

I'm glad you haven't needed to phone the duty worker. All in all it sounds like you have coped well today.

Was is help with motivation to do daily things like washing that you needed help with from your CPN?

Old 03-04-2014, 06:10 PM   #87
tamobhuuta

I made an effort to eat proper food today so I didn't want so much sugar. tomorrow is a Friday so for religious reasons I will need to watch my eating.

I need help to keep going with life. my fears and sadness are paralysing. I suppose I need encouragement to carry on with everyday things - washing, exercising, eating. and to be told that this isn't my fault, and that I don't have to hurt myself.

Ying tong iddle ai po!

Old 03-04-2014, 06:15 PM   #88
Wonderland.

Well done for eating well today :)

I know this probably sounds rather childish but its helped me in the past and may help you to. How about having a sticker chart or other reward system for all the daily things you have to do, and once you've done one you reward yourself, whether that be through a gold star or whatever.

I think you've summed up well what you need help with from her. I would just send that in a text.

Old 03-04-2014, 06:19 PM   #89
tamobhuuta

it's a good idea, the chart. worth a try. not sure if I would care enough about a reward though. I will send my CPN the text in the morning.

Ying tong iddle ai po!

Old 03-04-2014, 06:27 PM   #90
Wonderland.

I'm glad you are going to give it a try. I do hope it helps.

I hope your CPN gets back to you quickly.

Old 04-04-2014, 12:04 PM   #91
tamobhuuta

my CPN texted me this morning, she isn't able to see me but she has got me an appointment with the psych this afternoon. not sure what he'll say, what'll happen.

Ying tong iddle ai po!

Old 04-04-2014, 12:11 PM   #92
Snow White.
I am a fairy.

I am currently:

Wishing you all the best for the appointment xx

How are you feeling?

Snow White. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 12:18 PM   #93
tamobhuuta

nervous, I don't really know what to expect and I haven't met this psych before. I told my CPN very briefly in a text what the problems are, that they've continued since I saw her on Monday. I hope she will tell the psych so he can ask questions and I can try to say answers - easier than having to start the conversation. even better if he reads some of my notes before we meet! what kind of things might the psych suggest?

Ying tong iddle ai po!

Old 04-04-2014, 12:35 PM   #94
chinahorse

I am currently:

Hope your meeting goes well and really well done for reaching out for the support you need. You could always start with the problems ou text you CPN wen asked whats wrong and take it from there?

Given enough tea I could rule the world.

chinahorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 04:43 PM   #95
tamobhuuta

I just got back from seeing the psych. my CPN was there too. he had 3 suggestions:
leave it,
have some benzos for the anxieties,,
alter my anti-psychotic.

I didn't know what to do, so me and my CPN agreed she would check on me on Monday and we would have another think then. she said to call the MH line if I can't cope over the weekend. I don't know if things will be ok in the next few days. I need to be ok, I can't afford for things to get worse.

why is seeing the psych so stressful! I found it difficult to talk but luckily my CPN knew most things already and could tell the psych for me.

Last edited by tamo >bhūtā : 04-04-2014 at 04:59 PM.

Ying tong iddle ai po!

Old 04-04-2014, 05:45 PM   #96
tamobhuuta

please will you guys be there for me over the weekend? I think it's going to be hard.

Ying tong iddle ai po!

Old 04-04-2014, 06:01 PM   #97
Wonderland.

I'm glad that he was able to give you some options to think about. Have you thoughts about the options?

I'm glad you are able to phone the MH line if you are struggling over the weekend.

We can certainly try our best to be here for you. Remember the supporters are always available if you want to email them.

Old 04-04-2014, 06:14 PM   #98
tamobhuuta

thanks.

i'm not that keen on any of the choices. I don't want to make things worse by ignoring my thoughts and feelings but at the same time I hate relying on meds. I suppose an increase in my clozapine might be ok, at least it wouldn't be a new drug. I don't know, I will have to think. was pondering maybe talking to Samaritans if I need.

Ying tong iddle ai po!

Old 04-04-2014, 07:36 PM   #99
LionCondemned
Kat.

I am currently:

Hey there,

The samaritans sounds like a really good idea to get through the weekend.

I'm only Human.

LionCondemned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 11:01 PM   #100
Pi.R^2
Pathologically flamboyant

I am currently:

I'm sorry things are so difficult at the moment love. I know being out isn't good for paranoia and stuff, but do you think spending some time at a friend's house might be helpful? I just wonder if being at home is quite difficult too, and a break might be good?

Here if you need to text me over the weekend (or anytime, of course!).

No other sadness in the world would do

Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)