RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 10-06-2007, 01:27 PM   #1
Nici-x
tired of fighting...

I am currently:
Triggering (Abuse) - I wish he would leave me alone.

I wish he would just leave me alone.
My dad moved out not too long ago. For the second time. First time he moved out it was such a huge relief, i could relax abit more;be myself more. I was okay. Then he started coming back here again, and before i knew it he had turned on the charm with mom and he was living back here again. He told mum he would change and things would be different. That was a lie. Nothing changed.
Anyway, he moved out again. Of course I was happy to not have to see him all the time when i was at home, but the truth is, i didnt hold my breath that this was final. Ive still.. got this intense fear that he will be moving back in. It doesn't feel like his decision and mums decision for him to go is final. Some of his things are still here, alot of his things are still here, and he refuses to take them and put them in his new house. To me, that seems odd.. like he's not planning to stay where he is now. Am I just being pathetic and stupid? Just being paranoid? I dont know..

Today is HELL! He's here, and hes going to be here all day. Brother and sister went out, left me. Mum was here so i wasnt too anxious about being on my own with him.. but then about half an hour ago she had to go out and fetch my brother. He was upstairs painting my sisters bedroom, i was downstairs.. trying to be far away from him as possible. He came downstairs as soon as he heard my mum go, and started on me. I can't understand why he hates me so much. I have an ED, and its not good at the moment at all.. but he came in and told me that im fat and ugly.. and well i cant say exactly the words he used because its just too hurtful and painful to say. Im just so fed up of this. Now ive shut my door away from him. But, now im feeling so low and so low about my body.. Hes just made it so much worse for me.. I feel fat as it is, but everytime he tells me.. it just makes me restrict more and more.

Im sorry for this rant, i dont know why im saying all this to be honest.
Im talking crap really.
Sorry for the waste of your time.
x x

[If you think you can win, then you can win. Faith is necessary to victory]

Nici-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 04:20 PM   #2
perfection is a flaw

youre not wasting anyones time. im sorry youre struggling with your ED right now and your dad shouldnt say that to you, i dont have an ED anymore but i know how much certain words can hurt, and im sure that youre NOT fat and ugly. maybe you could talk to your mum about how much your dads upsetting you.
x x x

perfection is a flaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 06:57 PM   #3
EyelinerAndCigarettes

I am currently:

aww babe
im so sorry about your dad he's such an idiot.
i know its hard, but maybe you should try and talk to your mum about what he said?
are you getting help for your ED babe?
i know its difficult, but please please dont restrict anymore than you already are hun, dont let him get to you.

XxX helen.

EyelinerAndCigarettes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 07:30 PM   #4
helper1218

I am currently:

You're not wasting anyone's time. And you're also not being paranoid, he sounds like a big jerk who should be kicked out for good. *hugs* Don't let his nasty words get to you. You're not any of the bad things he says, he's just trying to make you feel small. Hope he leaves again honey, be safe.

helper1218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 09:31 AM   #5
bloodletting
wish someone cared enough to stop me....

I am currently:

one of the most hurtful things in life is to feel that our parents hate us. its hard to understand how they can be so hurtful towards us.
as someone else said maybe you could talk to your mum, explain how its hard for you right now because you dont feel safe.
easier said then done but try to ignore what your dad says to you, he's obviously very insecure about himself so he needs to put you down to make himself feel better.
hope your ok sweetie and that things work out and you wont have to put up with him much longer
xoxoxox

Do not follow the common path.....go where there is no path and leave a trail.....

bloodletting is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)