RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 06-12-2009, 11:17 PM   #1
when.will.it.end
{Katie}

I am currently:
Some stuff.

I saw my mum yesterday and she was all 'you need to calm down otherwise you're going to go crazy again' because apparently I'm getting too agitated, thinking too much, putting too much pressure on myself and being far too goal orientated in regards to my future and I really just need to learn how to live a life that is simple and happy without any drama. I am a huge perfectionist and there are a million different things I want to do because nothing is ever good enough. We're both worried I could turn manic.

Anyway, point is I can see what she is talking about so I'm going to try and calm down in everything that I do; not too many drugs, make sure i get sleep, eat properly, don't get into any crazy relationships, focus on getting my work done and make sure I don't start self harming or getting suicidal. Because I've made improvements and they have to stay that way. I'm going to try and give more time to acknowledging all the **** I've been through and especially working through the rape. Everything is about balance and working too hard is just as bad as not working enough.

That's it Hope everyone is doing OK xx

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful,
committed citizens can change the world;
its the only thing that ever does.

when.will.it.end is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)