RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 23-05-2018, 07:12 PM   #1
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind

I am currently:
10 Years *Possibly Triggering*

After getting on here today for the few time in a few months I realized that the 10 year mark of being a member of ryl is slowly approaching. I remember discovering it in high school and how much I loved the community, was finally a place for this 18 year old kid to kind of open up about his issues and talk about things which he couldn't do in person (something I still struggle with today)
Its really hard to believe that 10 years have passed since then. I'm not nearly as active as I used to be but I do have periods where I post actively then eventually I stop for whatever reason, but I've made some really great friends on here that I'll never forget for sure. Looking back I'd say I'm definitely alot better mentally than I was when I joined here, I haven't sh'd in years which I'm proud of, I've made alot of progress. I definitely see myself in a more positive light than I did years ago though of course I still struggle with depression but I've gotten better at handling it. I love that ryl is still an active community and still so positive and helpful to those who need help, or even just to take your mind off of things, playing forum games and just chatting about whatever. I'm definitely not leaving though I don't know when I'll be active again, lifes a bit busier nowadays with my job and all but I still like to login once in a while and see whats going on. The same offer I've always made is always still there, anyone is welcome to message me anytime, I might not reply right away but I will when I can. So heres to 10 years and a bit of self improvement :) ryl will always have a special place in my heart and will always be the most safest and comfortable place to open up, for me at least. To hopefully another 10 years of amazing support :love:

Last edited by High_Voltage : 23-09-2018 at 08:59 PM.

♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪

High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2018, 07:26 PM   #2
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day

Hi Well done with your achievements, I'm glad things have improved for you. It will be nice to see you around when you can be. Take care.

I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.

one_step_closer is online now   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)