RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-11-2014, 10:02 AM   #1
Guest Visitor
nessARGH.

I am currently:
What was your grand entrance?

So, this is kind of like a game, but can't go in F&D due to potentially "triggering" responses. Using the search bar at the top of the page, go back and find your Introduction post on RYL and copy it here. I just looked mine up out of boredom, and was amazed by all the juicy introspective value. I feel I have come a long way, but still have quite a ways to go yet.

A tip: once you click search, go advanced, then you can search for your username in Introductions.

Here goes..

I might as well, since I hardly know a lot of you anyway.

Soy Nessa. I'm not around much anymore because I'm at work about fifty hours of the week, and the rest of the time I'm either at school [my last year of high school], sleeping, or trying to catch up with email and RYL and stuff. For those who may be curious: I'm manager at a McDonald's. Not very glamorous... but you should see my paycheck. ;) I don't plan on working there forever, though.

I love text messaging. Recently my phone was broken for an entire day, and I was near devastation. I also love 'observing' people - seeing what makes them happy, understanding how they think. When time used to permit, I played quite a few instruments. I'm still in love with music, but sadly do not have the time or motivation.. I want to get back into it one day.

I've been a member of RYL since the 'good old' RuinYourLife days [formerly 'munkey on a stick']. For about six years I've struggled on and off with self-injury, intense suicidal thoughts, and depression; for about two years I've struggled with various types of disordered eating. Quite simply, I live for my friends and those my death would affect.

And I'm not sure what else to write.

Written April 4, 2007.

taken by the sky.

Guest Visitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2014, 09:56 PM   #2
Dreaming.
You are free.

I am currently:

Bloody hell, not sure what's more scary - that I can't find my first post, or that despite not posting here for a really long time, I'm still on an average of 8 posts a day.

Hi awesome-Ness too :) Do you think yours still rings true?

Here's mine:
I suck at the introduction stylee posts, but decided to get stuck in before the big opening.

I'm Jo, 17 (almost 18!), and starting to feel much more comfortable about the new RYL now.
I am currently lying in bed, loving wireless laptops. It's 9.52am, and I can hear the bells from our local church ringing outside. I have a psychology essay to write, and I also have to have a look around online for some dresses to wear to my sixth form leavers ball.

I'm also enjoying a lovely hot cup of tea. Tea beats coffee hands-down.
I strongly dislike small talk, and conversation for the sake of conversation - but if you get me going on politics or philosophy or religion, then I can talk for England.

I did say that I sucked at introduction posts, and to be honest, I know quite a few people here already anyhow.

That's me!
Jo xox

April 29, 2007 (high-five old-schoolers)

Dreaming. is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)