Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 11-08-2017, 05:18 AM   #1
Knee-Socks

I am currently:
Back to square one. *Trigger warning*

So, I slipped a few days ago and blacked out and cut myself. The past few weeks have been stressful and I think it finally caught up with me.

We had to kick out our roommate due to the fact he couldn't pay rent and was a heavy drinker and drug user. I did really good on not using again or drinking which was hard as **** when the stuff is in your own home.
When we kicked him out he stole a lot of money from us and we had to scramble to pay our bills.

My boyfriend goes out of town for his job and he was already worried about leaving him alone. I normally go with him but since I got a new job I couldn't. I promised him everything would be okay and now I feel like crap because it wasn't.

I don't know if it was the stress from the old roommate, the fact I started a new job, the fact I'm in a new relationship, the fact I manage not to use or drink or whatever reason. I just remember being scared, not being able to breathe and next thing I knew I'm on the kitchen floor and my leg yea.

I've already contacted and set up an appointment with my therapist and trying to set up an appointment with a doctor. I'm just worried about talking to him about this because we are still new and this sort of stuff isn't something I've talked to with someone other then people online or doctors. I feel ashamed, like I let him down and I don't want to put more stress on him.

Knee-Socks is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 11-08-2017, 02:38 PM   #2
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?

I am currently:

No words right now but thinking of you.

'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

[''There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'I wish I was the monster you think I am.'

Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 02:39 PM   #3
Sketchy

I am currently:

He will likely be concerned, but that's ok. I hope you can talk to him about it.

Well done on contacting your therapist and doctor. It sounds like you have been through stress and need help in coping with it. It doesn't mean you are back to square one, more like you have hit a hurdle and now need a bit of support. You are doing the right things in contacting therapist and posting here, so be proud of that. I hope you get the help you need.

Sketchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 07:58 PM   #4
Knee-Socks

I am currently:

@Buttons *hugs* Thanks

@Sketchy Thanks and I'll look at it that way, I'm not back at square one. Just a hurdle, much better. *hugs*

Knee-Socks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 08:14 PM   #5
Sketchy

I am currently:

Any time. Keep posting here when you need to. Maybe we can help when you feel triggered to get through this.

Sketchy is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)