RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 21-01-2015, 06:09 PM   #1
shivonie

I am currently:
blank space :(

I find myself always lookin for scissors to cut with but they r never sharp enough. Im always looking. Cutting is always on my mind I cant shake it I havent done it in a while but I need to but to scared to used other things. Im strugglin to fight this urge ok im fightin it at the minute but I can only fight so long its gettin harder and harder

shivonie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2015, 08:53 PM   #2
-broken winged angel-

I think we all know how you're feeling. I haven't cut in almost a year now. And I know know how bad the urge can get. I fight it almost every night. And it doesn't get any easier for me. I don't know if it ever gets easier to deal with the urges. you just have to learn to distract yourself and find what works for you. But just remember. We are here for you. Message anyone if you need to. They'll be happy to help you.

"You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it"
"I am strong because I know my weakness"
"Are you really going to let fear control your life?"
"Scars are battle wounds, they show what you've been through. Wear them with pride."
"You're not broken just bent, you can learn to live again."

-broken winged angel- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2015, 03:20 AM   #3
Poet on the Piano

I am currently:

Here for you too. I can understand the urges and I know it may be hard for other people who aren't going through it to realize how much of a struggle it is. Lately, it's been a daily struggle for me. But if I'm busy all day at work or have a goal in mind, usually I'm too tired by the end of the day or I don't think of it. I just have to stay busy so I'm not by myself.

Don't think of the next time you may relapse, don't say it's going to happen so why not give up because I've thought that before. Find strength in the fact that you're fighting it, even if it's not that long, it's still something.

And how can we sleep when we're inhaling life five thousand shades too deep?

Poet on the Piano is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)