RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-09-2017, 05:13 PM   #1
strangecharm

Who do you call?

A few years ago, I would be on here nearly every day. My life meant nothing to me and I was ready to die.

Something changed and I became too busy to think about it and actually felt happy for a while.

Recently, I've found myself in a shit situation once again and I don't know who to talk to.

I thought I had friends but I maybe have 1 or 2 now. Work has been a crock of shit with everyone being so hostile and nasty because I'm a supervisor and there are some changes being made. My fellow supervisors just snap at me all day and make me feel shit about my ability to do my job and about myself. My family don't care if I don't see or speak to them for months. I could very well disappear and I don't think anyone would notice.

The thing is, I am seriously considering ending it. Just handing in my notice at work and not working my notice period and there wouldn't be anyone to realise that I'm gone. They wouldn't know until the smell gets bad but that could be weeks away.

I have nothing to live for

strangecharm is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Hugs Given By :
Old 11-09-2017, 06:29 PM   #2
Zurg
Evil Emperor

I am currently:

As for who to call.... I think anyone would do. It may seem like a good idea to end it all very subtly and just let yourself fade from people's memories but that is not what will happen. Even if it seems like nobody cares, i assure you that they do care but you got to give them the chance to care. If that made any sense at all.

You're ready to throw your life away so what do you really have to lose??? Try to reach out to someone, anyone. Listen to what they have to say. Call your gp, call your family, your friends. Just please try to call someone and give them the chance to help you because you can be helped. Even if it seems like a dead end road there is always hope. Things change and they change all the time. But being dead doesn't change. You can't backtrack from a suicide.

You can find a new job. You can find more friends. You can reconnect with your family. These things don't have to remain as they are right now.

You are not as unimportant as you believe.

Zurg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 08:03 PM   #3
tiptoes
Forum Mod

I am currently:

I am glad that you have felt able to reach out here.

I can relate to your post and it is a lonely headspace to be in. Zurg above has given some great suggestions of people to reach out to.

You can talk here too if it would help.

In my dreams I slew the dragon

tiptoes is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)