RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-05-2012, 04:24 AM   #1
psychadelicflowergirl
May god have mercy on my dirty little heart.

I am currently:
wondering if anyone would know

i was just wondering if anyone would know if you get bad headaches/loss of vision with high blood pressure, i had to go to hospital the other evening for my back (don't know what i've done to it but i can hardly walk- but that's another story) and they took my blood pressure and said it was exeptionally high.. now it's not normally and i've recently been getting really bad headaches. i spoke to the doctor on the phone and he said my blood pressure would have been up because i was in pain.. but it doesn't normally go up when i'm in pain so i really don't know what to think- it's all making me very anxious

psychadelicflowergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 09:30 PM   #2
Mandimoo
Mummy!!

I am currently:

In short yes you can, maybe post this in first aid then the qualified peeps are'kore likely to see it? If you're in the uk you could ring nhs direct or go to an out of hours dr if you feel you need to.

Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER

Mand x

Mandimoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 11:40 PM   #3
effervescence
tired

I am currently:

Yes you can, bad headache especially in the front of your head and things like blurred vision, popping lights etc in front of your eyes are signs of potentially dangerous high blood pressure - please get this checked out by a medical professional.

Even as the stone of the fruit must break
that its heart may stand in the sun,
so must you know pain.

There are only two ways in which one can live their life. One is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is.

effervescence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 01:58 AM   #4
psychadelicflowergirl
May god have mercy on my dirty little heart.

I am currently:

i've been given a doctors appointment, but they won't see me until the 14th may so i guess they don't think i'm in any danger- if i get another bad headache i'm going straight to my local a+e .. x thanks for the advice x

psychadelicflowergirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)