Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 16-01-2017, 09:12 PM   #1
Datura.
Playing the angel's trumpet.

I am currently:
IBS From laxative abuse?

Hello,
I've been in recovery for a while now but used to abuse laxatives when I was at my worst. I was diagnosed with IBS 3 years ago, and have always put it down to this. Has anybody experienced the same?
It's kind of a running joke with my friends because I can't hide how much I have to go and sometimes it really gets me down because it can be agony and I know I'm not going to get over it and then there's the whole dark connotations for me that nobody else knows about. So I guess I get upset and people think it's not that but but for me it is.
Does anybody get that? It would be nice to talk to someone who knows what it's like.

*Phorenzix*Asensativesoul*lifeordeath*StallionDuck*Mercipourlevenin*TimeToDance*
*~IntoxicatedRainbow*Prolonged_Intermission*ScreamSongsOfGlory*Briefly Tragic </3*Laurawr*Silent Screams*in-a-pickle*YellowLemon*ChloeBean*Oliness*PastExpiration*Sunshine*
}|{ ...And I've never felt so alive, and so dead... }|{

Datura. is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 17-01-2017, 12:58 AM   #2
Bellatrix
Voldemort's Bitch

I am currently:

I amin the process of being diagnosed with IBS/IBD and have abused laxatives and diet pills in the past. I'm not sure if the two are linked but I know it's a possibility.

Imperfection is underrated.

Bellatrix is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)