Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-12-2008, 10:45 PM   #1
~*forever_broken*~
You should just give up on me. I would.

I am currently:
Triggering (SI) - Just me whining, don’t bother reading it

12345, five characters, nothing to do with the origional post

Last edited by ~*forever_broken*~ : 11-12-2008 at 10:40 PM. Reason: Just a waste of space and attention seeking... sorry y'all *shrug*

I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
~ Marilyn Monroe

~*forever_broken*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 11:43 PM   #2
Mors Certa
If you saw inside my mind, you would run away

I am currently:

*hugsyouhugsyouhugsyouhugsyouhugsyouhugsyou*

Mors Certa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 01:05 AM   #3
Pomegranate
Petulant

I am currently:

Ally, I love you, I hope you know that, but you need to get a grip hun. You KNOW that this is not helping you, hell you KNOW that this is detrimental, not only to your physical health but to your mental health. A new form of SI is not good. Please find someone to speak to before things get even more out of hand. You were doing really well, and I was god damn proud of you. Don't let it get out of control, you can have it back *hugs* xxx

*Proud Plumeria Sister*

Pomegranate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 09:30 PM   #4
~*forever_broken*~

I am currently:

Oh...

Well alright then...

F**k

I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
~ Marilyn Monroe

Old 10-12-2008, 11:05 PM   #5
phoenixflames_forever
phoenixflames

I am currently:

*hugs tight*
Your not sick or stupid, in fact you have done really well in not cutting, because it is so difficult and you have been strong.
However it sounds like you do need a little bit of help at the moment because your frustrations are boiling over and causing you too injure yourself in another way.
Please try and speak to your therapist about this so you could maybe develop coping strategies when it all gets to much instead of hitting your head. You will get there hun.
If you ever want to chat PM me.

Take care,
Phoenix xxx

Wish i could tie you up in my shoes....make you feel unpretty too...
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see......
You're still here in my heart.

I gots lei'd in vets
;D

phoenixflames_forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 08:20 AM   #6
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.

I am currently:

i love ou. please tyri and be safe. love you lots. come on my americena twin. you can ge tthorugh this. *clings*

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

- Dr. Seuss

Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 10:40 PM   #7
~*forever_broken*~

I am currently:

Don't have a therapist any more... no worries, it'll pass... Thanks all.

~ Marilyn Monroe

Old 12-12-2008, 01:48 AM   #8
MammaMia

*cuddles tight*

Have left RYL.

MammaMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 05:24 PM   #9
Seraphsigh
Jeder Engel ist schrecklich

I am currently:

Ally? Please don't just let it pass? Cause it'll happen again and I and nobody else on here wants to lose you. Can you try to get with a therapist again?
*hugs*
I'm not trying to push anything on you honestly. I trust your judgment because you're obviously a smart cookie, but I'm getting a very strong vibe that you need help right now.
I hope things start looking up. Update me, please, I'm thinking about you.

love,

D'Arcy

Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae.

Lambchop, LadyMacbeth, Butterfly525, and Moonchild are my sisters. Ruffle is my daughter. That Faery Kid is my kitty!

Seraphsigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 10:19 PM   #10
~*forever_broken*~

I am currently:

I really think I'll be fine y'all, truly. I do not want to find another therapist. I am heartily sick of having to tell yet one more person how ****ed up I am. I really just want to be normal. I want it all to go away, to never have been... the dysthymia, the numerous MD episodes (this last, and worst, was number five), the cutting and the scars that have come with. I want it all gone. I am a bad psychology student (well, grad I guess) because I cannot handle the fact that I am so ****ed up and yet am all understanding and empathcic and all that with others who are... it is like it is OK for them but for me it is just a character flaw . It does not make sense, I know that, but I cannot help it, even knowing how flawed it is...

~ Marilyn Monroe

Old 12-12-2008, 11:18 PM   #11
ravynsoul
living one day at a time

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*forever_lost*~ View Post
I cannot handle the fact that I am so ****ed up and yet am all understanding and empathcic and all that with others who are... it is like it is OK for them but for me it is just a character flaw . It does not make sense, I know that, but I cannot help it, even knowing how flawed it is...
I hear you... I am the same way. It sucks... and I wish I could say something to make you feel better... but my brain isn't working well these days...

**lots and lots of hugs**

Remember there's no such thing as a small act of kindness.
Every act creates a ripple with no logical end. ~ Scott Adams

ravynsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2008, 10:34 PM   #12
~*forever_broken*~

I am currently:

mmm-mmm, hugs are good, I like them, sometimes they are what helps the most :)

*sigh* I feel so melodramatic... and the thing is, I do not think I feel bad enough to make finding another therapist worth my time, or their time talking to me for that matter... I'm on some sort of ledge I think and I cannot walk away and I cannot fall over... one or the other would be preferable I really do not care wich at this point

~ Marilyn Monroe

Old 14-12-2008, 09:48 PM   #13
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.

I am currently:

love you merican twin. love you lots and lots. hold on and keep fighting. the sun IS shining, and you will be able to see it soon.

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

- Dr. Seuss

Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)