Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 08-03-2009, 04:32 PM   #1
((deleted))
~Ruth~

I am currently:
homechoice

so, i found my council jargon i got sent in the summer and bid for a property on home choice.

I was wondering if the fact that i haven't used it for 9 months would count against me?

"Has anyone seen my contact lens? It may be stuckto a tree or a rock or something. Oh boy, I am so grounded" Family Guy
if everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, we'd see the day that nobody died

!!!! I got lei'd in Vets !!!!

((deleted)) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 07:53 PM   #2
Mandimoo
Mummy!!

I am currently:

with our homechoice scheme it doesn't affect it, but you need to check your council terms because that's where it might sting you. homechoice just provide the service using the local councils terms.
mand x

Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER

Mand x

Mandimoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 10:44 AM   #3
((deleted))
~Ruth~

I am currently:

I'm wondering if what band i'm in could change, and that would affect me, as when ss applied for council housing for me, I was turning 18 and getting kicked out of foster care, but by the time i got the confirmation through I'd found a private tenancy, and it just moved to the homechoice scheme (which i find confusing anyway), so I don't know if that would count against me. BUt I'd feel safer and more secure in a council property.

"Has anyone seen my contact lens? It may be stuckto a tree or a rock or something. Oh boy, I am so grounded" Family Guy
if everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, we'd see the day that nobody died

!!!! I got lei'd in Vets !!!!

((deleted)) is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)