Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 27-01-2016, 12:21 AM   #21
Serendipity.
fabulous.

I am currently:

Hi,

I hope that you've managed to get medical help.

I'm sorry you're having such a difficult time at the moment. I know it must be really difficult to feel so distressed and not be getting the level of help that you would like.

Can you maybe try to look at things a bit differently? They're not saying that they don't care or that you don't deserve help. The fact that the crisis team are involved shows that they are taking you seriously. When they tell you to distract and call back later, it isn't that they don't take you seriously, but there are limited things they can suggest. Sometimes it can help to have those phone calls as a point in time to aim for - so you just have to focus on getting through safely until then. Does that make sense?

Do you have any idea of what they could do that would help more? Maybe you could let them know what they could do that you would find helpful?

"I know you're sad, so I won't tell you to have a good day. Instead, I advise you to simply have a day.
Stay alive, feed yourself well, wear comfortable clothes, and don't give up on yourself just yet.
It'll get better. Until then, have a day."

Serendipity. is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)