1 . First thing you wash in the shower?
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
I don’t wear hoodies… oh no, I’m lying, I’ve got a disgusting orange one that I wear at home when I’m sick (or really, really cold.)
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
4. Do you plan outfits?
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Uncomfortable sinking depression-y feeling.
6. What’s the closest thing to you that's red?
The writing and ring-pull on an empty beer can on my desk.
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having.
Oh, it was a scary one! I met my ex and he tried to kill me.
8. Meet anybody new today?
No but I haven’t left my bedroom yet.
9. What are you craving right now?
Not craving anything massively but I guess a cooked breakfast would be nice.
10. Do you floss?
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
12. Are you emotional?
In private, very. In public, no.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
Not that I remember. But I hate flying and to keep myself calm, I count, so if I went on a particularly turbulent flight, I may have reached 1000.
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Bite. Nom nom nom.
15. Do you like your hair?
16. Do you like yourself?
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Yes. I think he’d be able to afford to take me some place nice and then I could ask him a lot of awkward questions.
18. What are you listening to right now?
19. Are/were your parents strict?.
Just in the middle, I think.
20. Would you go sky diving?
21. Do you like cottage cheese?
22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Not ‘met’ but I was at James Blunt’s sister’s wedding – he was there too but we didn’t talk.
23. Do you rent movies often?
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
<looks around, remembers how much I don’t like this room, looks down, sighs> no.
25. How many countries have you visited?
14 (but 6 of those I was living and working in.)
26. Have you made a prank phone call?
27. Ever been on a train?
28. Brown or white eggs?
29. Do you have a cell phone?
30. Do you use chapstick?
31. Do you own a gun?
32. Can you use chop sticks?
33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
34. Are you too forgiving?
35. Ever been in love?
Yes, but not anymore
36. What is/are your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
I don’t know, they’re not here.
37. Ever have cream puffs?
I don’t think so.
38. Last time you cried?
Monday night. Lots.
39. What was the last question you asked?
‘Are you done smashing up the kitchen?’ <a few minutes after a loud crash>
40. Favorite time of the year?
Spring… or maybe summer, it depends where I am.
41. Do you have any tattoos?
42. Are you sarcastic?
Who me? Oh, no never!
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
44. Ever walked into a wall?
45. Favorite color?
Green. Or maybe pink.
46. Have you ever slapped someone?
Yes, but I don’t think I’ve ever meant it.
47. Is your hair curly?
48. What was the last CD you bought?
I don’t remember (don’t buy them anymore.)
49. Do looks matter?
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
51. Is your phone bill sky high?
Inexplicably high – need to tackle Vodaphone this weekend but not sure if my Italian’s up to it.
52. Do you like your life right now?
It’s okay, I suppose.
53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
Don’t have a TV.
54. Can you handle the truth?
55. Do you have good vision?
No, I need glasses.
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
Yes. For good reasons though.
57. How often do you talk on the phone?
58. The last person you held hands with?
I don’t remember :’(
59. What are you wearing?
60. What is your favorite animal?
61. Where was your profile picture taken?
It’s a hedgehog.
62. Can you hula hoop?
Not in real life but I’m awesome at it on Wii Fit.
63. Do you have a job?
Yes, only until July though, then it’s back to studentsville
64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
A sandwich and a bag of sultanas.
65. Have you ever climbed through a window?