RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 27-06-2018, 10:05 AM   #53361
Serendipity.
fabulous.

I hope you feel less tired soon Lana! How's everything going?

I hope you are really good Sarah but not too good! How's your week going?

"I know you're sad, so I won't tell you to have a good day. Instead, I advise you to simply have a day.
Stay alive, feed yourself well, wear comfortable clothes, and don't give up on yourself just yet.
It'll get better. Until then, have a day."

Serendipity. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2018, 06:11 PM   #53362
tiptoes
Forum Mod

I am currently:

I'm not sure I can tell the difference any more, so I've given up trying and just enjoying each moment.

My week is going ok, I'm in that mystical place where every thing is going to plan! I wonder how long it will last!! Ha ha!

How are you? Are you starting to settle into your new job/living arrangements?

In my dreams I slew the dragon

tiptoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2018, 06:39 PM   #53363
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Enjoying the moments is good, as long as you're being vaguely sensible! I'm glad things are going to plan, hopefully it will last for a while haha!

I'm miserable tbh. I really really hate the job. Trying to be positive but I don't feel positive!

"I know you're sad, so I won't tell you to have a good day. Instead, I advise you to simply have a day.
Stay alive, feed yourself well, wear comfortable clothes, and don't give up on yourself just yet.

Old 28-06-2018, 08:30 AM   #53364
tiptoes
Forum Mod

I am currently:

I'm attempting to be sensible!

Sorry things are tough, what is it about the job that you don't like?

Old 28-06-2018, 12:29 PM   #53365
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Attempting to be sensible is good! How are you today?

I'm not a huge fan of the job, a lot of it is care which isn't wonderful, but mostly I don't like being bank staff and having no training and working in different services where I don't know what I'm doing and everyone tells you different things. I don't even know if it's just that though, I feel really low.

Old 28-06-2018, 02:19 PM   #53366
Unbreakable.
We can try. We can always try.

I am currently:

I'm sorry you're feeling so bad, Hannah. *cuddles*

Good to see that things are going well, Sarah :)

I was just kaput from working six days in a row, especially as two of those were early by my standards. Not that we have any business atm. Summer + Worldcup are truly ending us.

the sun

the moon

the truth

Unbreakable. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2018, 08:47 AM   #53367
tiptoes
Forum Mod

I am currently:

That sounds tough, like you are having your first day at work over and over again. Are you likely to have the same few places to work in so that they get a little more familiar with time? Have you managed to register with a gp yet?

Ah fair enough Lana! I'm not surprised it's quiet! Have you managed to get a break too recharge?

Old 29-06-2018, 08:09 PM   #53368
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Not surprised you were tired Lana! Do you have any time off coming up?

How are you doing Sarah?

Thanks guys x. I honestly don't think I'm going to like the job any better, no. I have registered with a GP, yep. I have an appointment on Tuesday but just so I can get my meds.

Old 29-06-2018, 09:13 PM   #53369
Serendipity.
fabulous.

I'm starting a night shift in a new service in about 15 minutes. I really don't want to, and someone just yelled 'fat bitch' at me out of their car and now I'm crying. In public. Which I'm aware is ridiculous. I can't do this.

Old 03-07-2018, 08:43 AM   #53370
tiptoes
Forum Mod

I am currently:

Oh Hannah that is horrible, I hope the night shift went ok. Do you think you could bring up how your mood is when you see your gp? How are you doing

I'm good thanks :)

Old 03-07-2018, 10:48 PM   #53371
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Sarah! I'm glad you're good (as long as that is really good but not too good! :P) Have you been up to anything exciting?

Thanks lovely, I did bring it up with the GP but she didn't really say anything haha. She did say that although she would give me my prescription today they won't do it if I'm not with the CMHT as they need a consultant to take responsibility for it or whatever, so it looks like I may well be coming off my meds soon. So sorry for all my moaning! Maybe one day I will be less stressed!

Old 04-07-2018, 09:10 AM   #53372
tiptoes
Forum Mod

I am currently:

Do you think that would be the best idea? Did they mention referring you to the cmht? Do you think it would be worth mentioning to your cc to see if they can do anything? How are you doing?

I think my mood is back on the normal good range :) not really done anything particularly exciting, just enjoying the mundane for a change!

Old 04-07-2018, 01:51 PM   #53373
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Oh I'm really glad to hear that! Enjoying the mundane is also good! How's work and everything?

I think it would be a terrible idea tbh, but I don't think there's any way the cmht will take me on long term. I honestly don't know if they're this bad with everyone or if they just have something against me for some unknown reason!

Old 04-07-2018, 06:11 PM   #53374
tiptoes
Forum Mod

I am currently:

I hope they do take you on or at least are willing to converse with your gp. The last two cmhts I've been under it has only been for medication reviews as and when required. Are there any other gp surgeries you could register with that would be willing to continue to prescribe your lithium it sounds like a stupid policy to be frank. It's not you lovely it is the shitty system and the chronic under funding.

Work is really good at the moment. I absolutely love my job! Home life is more settled at the moment too. The jigsaw has all of its pieces and they are all in place!

How are things with you?

Old 04-07-2018, 08:55 PM   #53375
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Yay, I'm glad that work and everything is going well at the moment. You so deserve that! :) I hope you're still keeping an eye on your mood and such though!

I'll check but I doubt that it's just my GP surgery that has this policy. My CC did warn me that this might happen but I thought it wouldn't because it sounded ridiculous :P I'll maybe call her next week if I don't hear anything by then.

Not great, but I'm muddling along as usual. I got that job I had the interview for last week so hoping I'll be able to start that soon.

Old 05-07-2018, 05:56 PM   #53376
tiptoes
Forum Mod

I am currently:

That sounds like a plan. Congrats on the new job, I hope it suits you better. We are here if you need to talk and you are always welcome to message me.

Thanks! Yeah I'm still keeping an eye on my mood there are still the occasional times when there are bits that aren't quite right so I know I have to be careful and keep up all the good but boring things! But actual now my mood is lower I'm enjoying things more because I'm not dreaming about the impossible! Haha! So there are positives associated with normal moods I just need to try and remember this when it is going up!!

Old 06-07-2018, 12:14 AM   #53377
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Sounds like you're managing things really well! I'm glad that you're actually enjoying things more, that makes sense!

Thanks, I am excited about the new job, I really think it will be a lot better. Though what I'm doing now is getting slightly, marginally better. I'd still rather not be doing it though!

Old 02-08-2018, 12:39 AM   #53378
glitterfairy

Hello x

Call me L :)

glitterfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 08:28 AM   #53379
tiptoes
Forum Mod

I am currently:

Hi! How are you doing?

Old 05-08-2018, 08:47 AM   #53380
glitterfairy

I'm not too bad you?

Call me L :)

glitterfairy is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)