RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 25-11-2013, 06:30 AM   #1
EllieNicoleS

I am currently:
Help

Hi ._.

Ok so 2 days ago I cut myself after being a month free. My boyfriend found out and told me the next time I cut he would too. I've cut twice more and so has he. (He asked if I cut and I don't lie) Honestly, this is just making me want to cut more, because why the hell do I need to cut, and make him miserable, when so many other people can deal with the **** in their life.

I cut because I get bullied a lot. My home life is ****. My aunt has cancer. And I'm just never happy. But Aaron doesn't understand why I can't just stop.

It's just really stressful and if anyone could help I would be so grateful.

-Ellie

EllieNicoleS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2013, 07:43 AM   #2
CosetteDaae
Professional Mourner

I am currently:

It's really cruel that he makes a point to cut when you do. If he's been a self-harmer and cuts because he's not coping with the stress of your SI, that's one thing, but to deliberately cut just to drive home a point is barbaric. You need to have a serious talk with him about why he does it- whether he's always been a self-harmer or whether he's doing it to try and punish you. If it's the latter, you need to break up then and there. Show no reluctance, accept no apologies. That's abuse on his part and it's wrong, and cruel, and manipulative, and you deserve way better than him!

ARGH!!! God, some people!!

/rant

CosetteDaae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2013, 08:51 PM   #3
EllieNicoleS

I am currently:

I don't think it's like that... I know he cares about me a lot, and I don't think he knows how to help...

EllieNicoleS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2013, 11:16 PM   #4
Celticroots

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaChristine View Post
It's really cruel that he makes a point to cut when you do. If he's been a self-harmer and cuts because he's not coping with the stress of your SI, that's one thing, but to deliberately cut just to drive home a point is barbaric. You need to have a serious talk with him about why he does it- whether he's always been a self-harmer or whether he's doing it to try and punish you. If it's the latter, you need to break up then and there. Show no reluctance, accept no apologies. That's abuse on his part and it's wrong, and cruel, and manipulative, and you deserve way better than him!

ARGH!!! God, some people!!

/rant
I totally agree with this. Your boyfriend cutting because you cut isn't the best way he can be handling this. I agree with Emma about the possibility of breaking up with him.

Celticroots is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)