Run and not look back, don't risk it. 10 83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-11-2010, 07:07 AM   #1
***Sam***

I am currently:
Contains abuse - I just need advice

Ok so i found out today some interesting stuff about my boyfriend.
I knew that he had been involved in drugs a few years back but he said that he had quit (call me naive). Anyway, I'm not sure if he's still involved in them or not, i mean he was involved in some pretty heavy drugs (tried everything from weed to meth). Anyway, so through a reliable source, i found out that he had been dating a girl for 6 years and has a 3 year old child with this girl but refuses to accept that it's his and has threatened to cause harm to the child (whom he wants nothing to do with). Anyway, he has some skeletons (i know we all do) that make him a little a bit of an unsavory character. In his past he was extremely abusive and manipulative, he would scream at his girlfriend if she said the wrong thing or did the wrong thing he didn't like. He would break stuff that was hers and had very few jobs, relying on her to support him. Ummm what else, if i repeat myself, i'm sorry. I'm flustered. I'm going to post what i sent to my friend

-he has a 3 year old kid
-he stole his ex girlfriend (girlfriend at the time) her debit to buy drugs, he's done everything from weed to meth, he's threatened his child, he made his ex get an abortion the first time around, doesn't use condoms, has gotten drunk and made out with guys, has gotten drunk, had to have an ambulance, and punched the paramedic

-he's called me after a few drinks before we officially started dating and got mad at me over the way our relationship was and the fact that we weren't dating and then he hung up on me and got mad cause he thought i hung up on him.
-i was out with my best friend (he knew this) and he decided to call for the heck of it to chat, which started out fine because i was able to include my friend in the conversation. Then as the conversation kept on and we were planning out what we'd do the next day, he started getting more angry. (i'll put that in the next point)
- so whilst planning out what our plans were for the next day, he offers the mall but i had told my parents we'd be going to tim hortons (by the time i'd get home they would have been in bed and it would be too late to tell them the change of plans) and he started getting mad and trying to tell me to lie to them and say we just ended up spending a while longer at tims. I refused and finally he caved in but not happily.

-the next day i show up at tim hortons at 1 (when we planned to meet) and wait for an hour and a half before i called and asked where he was, I ended up hanging up on him because he was taking my call as a joke and thought that i was still at home waiting for him even though we decided to meet there. So i try calling him back to apologize for losing my wits and hanging up but of course he doesn't answer. So I walk over to his place and he seemed very angry and made it seem like it was all my fault.

Anyway, i guess i have no other stories right now, i really am sorry for it being so long, i just needed to get it off my chest very badly. I need tips on leaving him. I can't mention what i said above in fear for the safety of me and my source. I need out now though. Please comment or e-mail me :( thanks guys, i really appreciate it

***Sam*** is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)