RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 20-06-2007, 01:39 PM   #1
james21

feelings

On the outside I act like a robot IE not showing my feelings a cold yes or no. Yet I don't mean to sound cold it's just the way I feel on the inside i protect from showing on the outside as not to show how messed up I am and angrey at the state of the world ( It realy hurts when in the world on news ect i hear about wars ect) on the inside i'm like an emotional mess i worry constantly/ when people feel sad i feel there pain and feel sad too.
there's words i can't express on the outside but feel on the inside as an emotion I wish i was like everyone els and could just shrug off any negative vibes but god knows how emotional he made me on the inside. one day ill ask him why he made me the way i am is it through my own life experienses oris it that i was destined to be like me because of some unknown plan. Do i only think about these crazy things or do loads of people think about it but never say it. am i crazy on the inside and not on the outside can i be a monster

A well-developed sense of humor is the pole that adds balance to your steps as you walk the tightrope of life.

james21 is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 20-06-2007, 03:52 PM   #2
ihatethereforeiam
Rosie

I am currently:

I don't know what else to say except: I know how you feel and you can PM me anytime you want a chat, sorry I can't offer much support/advice I'm feeling alot like that right now.
Take care.
x

Feel free to PM me any time; whether you want support or just a chat! x

"
She's been everybody else's girl
Maybe one day she'll be her own"

ihatethereforeiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2007, 05:11 PM   #3
distant_yellow

I am currently:

I felt like that a few days ago. The only difference is that my "normal" is being a psychotic bitch if that makes any sense. I may not be the best person to talk to about this but please PM me if you ever need to.
Amy

distant_yellow is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)