RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 17-12-2008, 12:16 PM   #1
KillerQueen
Don't forget who you are.

I am currently:
In 12 hours. *May trigger for abuse and suicide*

Firstly, forgive me if this is in the wrong place- I haven't been here in a while and don't have the brain power to work out where this belongs at the moment. However, to me this is fairly serious, and I do need some pretty sound advice so here may be a good place.

I have a 14-year-old sister, although many people believes she is much older than she is. And yeah, it may seem sweet and innocent and whatnot, but I can't deal with her. She has some problems, and yeah I understand that, and can usually deal with it, but I've had enough to a fairly extreme extent. My sister is often in trouble with the law, she deals drugs and does graffiti, and has sold herself for sex. She has been caught smoking and drinking underage, and each time has been incredibly disrespectful to the police, telling the to "F off" and that she has every right to do whatever she pleases, whenever she pleases to do so. Infact, she is disrespectful to everyone and everything.

She's the sort of girl that spits on the ground for no reason, yells the most foul words out the window of the car at old ladies, and kicks poor little animals (including abusing my sweet little dog). She has no respect for my parents, who go out of their way to try and keep her safe. She has no respect for herself, which is why she is known as the "slut" of this side of my city. People know me because I'm her sister, and she has such a bad name. She also abuses me. She has this way of knowing exactly what hits my strings, and what makes me incredibly upset, and considering the "You were in a mental hospital" and "Your emo" and "Go kill yourself" don't bother me anymore, its some pretty serious stuff. What makes me more upset is that I try so hard to be nice to her. Today, I spent a fair bit of money on buying her Christmas present, and personalising it to suit her. I come home and she starts throwing things at me, hurting me (Physically) and then laughing at me in front of a few friends I had over. Its embaressing for me to live my life with the physical scars she's left. I'm bruised and battered and theres nothing I can do. I'm in so much pain, and there's nothing I can do. She wont stop. She says she's going to kill me, and quite frankly, I couldn't care less. And I truely, and honestly, believe that she would.

I have been very depressed in the past. Suicidal and the like, but I learnt to manage it to a certain extent and I got on wwith my life. I've come along way. Its all gone down the toilet now, however.

I can't live my life with her around. I can't live being yelled at and abused every day. I can't take her constant disrespect. I can't let her get away with it either. I need a way out. Even if I go away and stay with a friend, she still finds a way to torment me. She's convinced my friends that she's some poor little angel, and they don't believe me when I say what a monster she is. Shes done it to her pyschologist too. They don't understand. She's so manipulative and so young, and always always always finds a way to contact me to make my life absolute hell. I honestly can not stand another second of it.

She's been this way all her life, only worse now. You're going to tell me how she is only one person, and to think about what others have to say about me. She is like the voice thats in my head. Its always there, nagging me. I can't live with it. I can't live. You'll tell me there's help, but honestly, what is there? Who can help? I've been through all the therapy I can, I've done all the hospital stays possible. I can't change again.

I'm desparately unhappy, again. So so so unhappy, and so so so suicidal. I can picture my death in my head. Its amazing, in my opinion. It seems so peaceful and so final. So beautiful.

Last edited by typsee : 20-12-2008 at 03:56 AM. Reason: edited

the beauty belongs to the people that follow their dreams

KillerQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2008, 12:51 PM   #2
Littlelostlamb
Be kind. Please.

I am currently:

Honey, ssssshhhhh, take a deep breath. *squishes*

How do your parents deal with her? Do they know she's mean to you?

Do you have a CPN you can call?

Your sister is a nightmare, but there's nothing wrong with you, you deserve not to die. Likewise, if you kill her, your life will be played out in prison. Therefore, we have to find another path for you.

Is there any way you can move out of home?

Hold on.

Littlelostlamb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2008, 01:12 PM   #3
KillerQueen

I am currently:

My parents don't really do anything. They can't do anything, she's like that to them to. They know she's mean to everyone, they don't know what to do. the police have been here a few times.

Moving out of home wont change anything. I have no where to go and can't afford it. She finds a way to torture me.

I don't have another option.

Old 17-12-2008, 01:13 PM   #4
Littlelostlamb
Be kind. Please.

I am currently:

Yes you do have other options. Can you go and stay with other relatives for a bit? Can you tell her what she's doing to you?

Hold on.

Old 17-12-2008, 01:20 PM   #5
shadow-light
He was no dragon. Fire cannot kill a dragon

I am currently:

your sister sounds a lot like my brother... he used to do similar things to me as what you are describing... he's not as bad now though, not sure if that's due to me moving away or just him getting older...

I'm sure that there are othe roptions.
do you have any idea why your sister avts in such an extreme mannor?

shadow-light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2008, 01:21 PM   #6
KillerQueen

I am currently:

Going other places doesn't change her.

You talk to her about it and she laughs at you, calls you names, calls you pathetic, bashes you up and then tells you its all your fault you're not happy with her behaviour because she can do what the "f" she wants to.

Old 17-12-2008, 01:24 PM   #7
Miss-Dramatic
The Teenage Drama Queen

I am currently:

Please please dont harm your sister or yourself. *hugs* There are other options out there x

"WhenThe Words Fail, The Music Speaks"

*Secret_Pain*

Your My Sister For Life Babe.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

*-Aha-*, Scarletts_Web, Squirtle,

Miss-Dramatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2008, 01:35 PM   #8
Stellata

Can you have her sectioned? I'm not sure what the rules are over there. But, if she's a danger to others...

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2008, 01:40 PM   #9
KillerQueen

I am currently:

She doesn't care. I can't escape her.

You tell her what she does is not right and she will hit you and abuse you until you're too scared to talk to her. Is that right? Can she do that?

Old 17-12-2008, 01:43 PM   #10
KillerQueen

I am currently:

She wont get sectioned. She lies herself out of it. Her pyschologist thinks she's an angel and she's convinced her that we abuse her and my Dad is an alcoholic or something (which he's not, although he does have an extreme temper sometimes).

Old 17-12-2008, 01:46 PM   #11
shadow-light
He was no dragon. Fire cannot kill a dragon

I am currently:

is she diagnosed with anything or whatever?
if the police have been involved a few times then surely people have some knowledge as to what she's really like

shadow-light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2008, 01:53 PM   #12
Steel Maiden
There is no place like 127.0.0.1

She sounds like she has antisocial personality disorder to me.
Hugs.

PM me if you want a PDF copy of the ICD-10 or the Mental Health Act 1983/2007. I ALSO HAVE THE DSM-V BOOK and am a pharmacology student.

I have a visual impairment / neurological problems so I need people to type in clear text and no funny fonts. Also excuse any typos, my vision blocks things out.
I have autism and have problems communicating, PMs included.
Just becasue I type well doesn't mean I speak well. I am only part time verbal.

Steel Maiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2008, 02:04 PM   #13
KillerQueen

I am currently:

There sure is hell something wrong with her.

She's "too young" to be formally diagnosed with anything extreme, apparently. Like I couldn't be diagnosed with something-a-rather because I wasn't an "adult" yet. She's only just turned 14. Its also rather hard to get medications here, especially for someone of her age.

Thanks for the suggestion, Steel Maiden.

Old 17-12-2008, 02:19 PM   #14
Louise
A Ray of Hope

I am currently:

there has to be something wrong with her, because the police have been involved a few times, people should acknowledge there is something wrong, you do not deserve this, and do not deserve to die. hugs

take care
louise xxx

“Never lose faith in yourself,
and never lose hope;
remember, even when this world throws its worst and then turns its back,
there is still always hope.”

Louise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2008, 02:58 PM   #15
Littlelostlamb
Be kind. Please.

I am currently:

Killer Queen, please promise us you won't hurt her or yourself? I think possibly you should contact your local mental health team and be totally frank with them about whats going on. This is affecting you and your family needs help.

Hold on.

Old 17-12-2008, 03:54 PM   #16
Alone and Scared
*Roby and Allie's Angel!*

I am currently:

Hey hunni,

This sounds really hard, and you are clearly very distressed right now.

Do you have any support at the moment? xx

-“And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight inside the bud was more painful than the risk it took to bloom.” Anais Nin-

Allie, Mutt, Great Grandma, Hope and Humbug. I love you and miss you all. xx
Love you Caz, Kel, Roby &&Dasher. xx

Alone and Scared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2008, 04:24 PM   #17
Stellata

Younger teens can be diagnosed with Reactive Attachment Disorder - which is the precursor of Borderline and/or Ant-Social Personality.
It's a possibility.
But something we can't do anything about, not being professionals, and this being the internet.

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2008, 01:38 AM   #18
KillerQueen

I am currently:

Everyones alive, never mind.

Don't know how long it will last, to be completely honest with you.

I don't have a support team thing, no. I stopped seeing my pyschologist a while ago, and my pyschiatrist a while before that. I've slowly been taking myself off all my medications too. Not a wise idea, maybe.

Old 18-12-2008, 03:28 AM   #19
Tears Of Blood
You need to feel just to know that you're alive

I am currently:

Hey, My sister is 16 doing some of the same right now so I can understand some of what you're dealing with. If you need to talk or someone to listen, feel free to PM me, Take care ~Jewel

I try to love the sinner but it's more than the sin will allow. I've looked a long time into the dark,
hoping the truth would show me how
~Bad Cliché

Tears Of Blood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2008, 03:52 AM   #20
Mad-Mad-World
Megan

I am currently:

Is there a chance that you could get emancipated, and get out of your house?

I'm sorry... I fail at RYL...

Mad-Mad-World is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)