RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 12-07-2016, 04:30 PM   #241
Bellatrix
Voldemort's Bitch

I am currently:

Well done guys - you're doing great!!

I plan to get back on the healthy eating bandwagon as of today. I keep saying 'oh I'll start tomorrow' then not doing so I've decided to start today. I did an ASDA shop recently so I gave lots of healthy bits in and stuff to make full meals. Hopefully I can make my eating a bit better.

When I'm healed from my injuries I'll be going back to the gym. I suspended my membership when I was very anemic but that's a lot better now. But then I went and fell out of lillies shower and damaged my shoulder so I'll have to wait til I'm healed to go back. Hopefully it won't take too long.

Imperfection is underrated.

Bellatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2016, 10:22 PM   #242
sherlock holmes
do you like my potato?

Everyone is doing well :)

I went to clubbercise the other day which was fun! And I've downloaded Pokemon Go and done so much walking playing it! It's great.

Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back, everything is different…

you once called your brain a hard drive, well say hello to the virus.

sherlock holmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2016, 11:06 AM   #243
[Luna]

I have literally just downloaded Pokemon Go, I'm so excited!!
The walking will be a great bonus too!

Let us go then you and I, when the evening is spread out against the sky, like a patient etherized upon a table
- T.S. Elliot

[Luna] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2016, 07:42 PM   #244
Serendipity.
fabulous.

You're all doing so well! I am genuinely so so impressed by you! <3

I discovered that I have not put on the weight I lost when I joined slimming world and I have in fact lost a little bit more. I'm quite pleased. Planning to join again next week!

"I know you're sad, so I won't tell you to have a good day. Instead, I advise you to simply have a day.
Stay alive, feed yourself well, wear comfortable clothes, and don't give up on yourself just yet.
It'll get better. Until then, have a day."

Serendipity. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2016, 09:22 PM   #245
[Luna]

Well done Hannah, that's great!!

Let us go then you and I, when the evening is spread out against the sky, like a patient etherized upon a table
- T.S. Elliot

Old 16-07-2016, 09:05 PM   #246
Lilo

I am currently:

I went to a spin class yesterday morning and even though I wasn't able to keep up through the whole class I am still proud of myself for getting over my anxiety about exercising around other people.

Unfortunately my legs are now killing me today. I walked to Tesco earlier to buy some deep heat in the hope that it would help but they were out of stock which was annoying.

How is everyone else getting on?

Lilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2016, 10:56 PM   #247
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Ahh spin class sounds so painful! I hope your legs are feeling a bit better by now. Well done for going :)

Thanks Emma :)

"I know you're sad, so I won't tell you to have a good day. Instead, I advise you to simply have a day.
Stay alive, feed yourself well, wear comfortable clothes, and don't give up on yourself just yet.

Old 19-07-2016, 06:15 PM   #248
sherlock holmes
do you like my potato?

I've not been to the gym in a little while as I went to Wales on holiday, and I'm actually missing it!

Did a little Pokemon-ing but got frustrated due to the servers being out. I think I will delete it and stick to the gym!

Eating is a bit up and down, still trying to get on top of it.

Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back, everything is different…

you once called your brain a hard drive, well say hello to the virus.

sherlock holmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2016, 07:26 PM   #249
Serendipity.
fabulous.

You're doing so well to keep trying Sarah :) I hope you can get back to the gym soon!

I'm planning to go to slimming world tomorrow. Eek!

Old 21-07-2016, 03:19 PM   #250
random.swirls
Head forum moderator

I am currently:

I keep thinking I need to start exercising

Diet wise I keep being tempted by junk! I have made healthier choices but I still want chocolate even if I don't need it!

When we lose twenty pounds... we may be losing the twenty best pounds we have! We may be losing the pounds that contain our genius, our humanity, our love and honesty. ~Woody Allen
Is a chocolate muffin loving glitter ball

random.swirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2016, 03:42 PM   #251
Wonderland.

Lilo you are brave going to a spin class they look very hard! Well done on pushing past your anxiety :)

Hannah did you manage to go to slimming world?

Sarah I hope you manage to get back into the gym soon, hopefully that will help with your eating.

Cam it's great that you are making healthier choices. You are still allowed to have small treats lovely. In terms of exercise could you start off with something light and build yourself up, or perhaps something you could do with a friend so that you are more likely to keep it up.

'Cause I'll always remember you the same.
Oh eyes like wild flowers within demons of change ♥

Wonderland. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2016, 07:26 PM   #252
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Hey Amy, how's it going?

Cam, well done for making healthier choices :) I could not completely give up chocolate, I'm trying to just have sensible amounts of it! I there any kind of exercise that you'd like to try? It's easier to keep doing it if it's something fun that you want to do rather than something that you feel like you 'should' do.

I did go to SW, yeah, it was fine, I have lost a little more weight and everyone was very friendly :)

Old 21-07-2016, 07:55 PM   #253
Wonderland.

Well done Hannah, slowly does it :)

Old 21-07-2016, 08:20 PM   #254
Aardbei
Forum Mod

I am currently:

Well done Hannah! Slow is the best way to go as the weight will be more likely to stay off.

I'm also very slowly but surely losing weight even though I've been quite slack with the gym and my eating. I'm at my lowest weight in forever and I still have a way to go but people keep commenting that I look well ^_^

Aardbei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2016, 08:32 PM   #255
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Well done Ali! You're doing so well :)

Thanks guys :)

Old 21-07-2016, 08:52 PM   #256
Bellatrix
Voldemort's Bitch

I am currently:

well done everyone!

I'm trying to make healthier food choices but it's hard. I want to cook myself healthy meals but I can't find the energy and it seems a waste to cook just for me. I get healthy meals when I'm at my boything's house or if he comes over because we both make the effort to cook for each other. But alone? I struggle.

I struggle most with lunch. I never know what to have so I either end up skipping it or having dairylea lunchables every day. Any advice?

Imperfection is underrated.

Bellatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2016, 06:04 AM   #257
effervescence
tired

I am currently:

When I am being a functioning adult I cook extra dinner and take that for lunch - usually cheaper than doing something separate, quicker, less stress.

Or one day you have off, make a big batch of soup or pasta, divide it up into lunch portions and freeze for the week.

Even as the stone of the fruit must break
that its heart may stand in the sun,
so must you know pain.

There are only two ways in which one can live their life. One is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is.

effervescence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2016, 01:34 PM   #258
Wonderland.

Ali sounds like you are doing brill :)

J I agree with the above!

Old 28-07-2016, 08:46 PM   #259
Intaytia

I am currently:

Well done to everyone for getting on with being healthy.

Exercisers - fantastic steps taken - it really is good to remember there are so many ways to move and be healthy and you don't have to fork out for a gym membership.

I was going to join Slimming World this Monday coming but I'm going to try and give myself one last kick up the backside before paying someone else to do it.

I also intend to start batch cooking, but it's finding the motivation haha.

Intaytia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 02:50 PM   #260
[Luna]

I really need to start taking my health a lot more seriously.
My lifestyle and self-care is currently a huge mess.
I need to start putting steps in place to change this. Some motivation/encouragement would be hugely appreciated.

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)