RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 13-01-2008, 04:33 PM   #1
BlackRoseImmortal
*patpatpat*

I am currently:
Triggering (SI) - Friday

I was waiting outside the room to go into my SE class on Friday afternoon, when some asshole guys in my SE class yelled to me "Hey what did santa get you for christmas, a knife?"

I'm not sure if they saw the scars on my arm or not, theyre not too noticable but I'm not sure if they were just making dumb comments because I'm apparantly an "emo" or if they were really trying to get to me.

I didn't say anything, but should I have told someone? I didn't want to make too much of a fuss about it... and seeing as none of my teachers know about the SI, I wouldn't wanna create hassle where it's not needed...

Meh...

BlackRoseImmortal is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 13-01-2008, 05:23 PM   #2
behindblueyes
Will gladly climb your walls if u meet me halfway

I am currently:

What the those boy did was emotionally abusing, and I am so sorry that you had to go through that. Some people just know the exact words to say to hurt someones feelings.

There is a little dilemma because I think telling someone would be a great thing, because I think the boys need a wake up call, but I also know that telling someone might have to result in telling about the self injury. Is there anyone in your school that you can trust enough with this.. like a school counselor.. who would also be able to take care of the situation while under the rule of confidentiality? You would not be making any sort of fuss, because you should not ever have to go through things like this, no one should.

But, I do see that your last SI was november 28th, so congrats on that!

I hope this all works out for you, I really do.

Take Care
x Kate

behindblueyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2008, 05:32 PM   #3
tamobhuuta

it's probably for the bet that you didn't call them up on it but if it happens again and you want to tell someone, definitely do as you don't have to put up with it

tamobhuuta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2008, 10:54 PM   #4
strawberry snow

I am currently:

Those boys are rubbish. Just ignore them if you can. Although you should never have to listen to that nonsense, fighting them may just give them more ammunition. There're so many ignorant people like that out there, remember that just coz they don't understand, doesn't make it any less significant.

I realise that one of the deterrants of telling someone was that you'd have to explain about the SI. But could that not be a positive? Extra support to get through it?

Even if you don't talk about the boys, just talking about other stuff might be helpful.

Let us know what you decide. Hope it goes well
sSx

everyone can see the signs, mittens in the summertime

strawberry snow is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)