RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 26-04-2014, 03:50 PM   #1101
AngieGirl

I am currently:

I've been sat at my laptop for the past two hours, reliving 2008 and 2009. RYL newbies? This is a part of our history. And a part so important that my 12 year old self still makes my alomost 19 year old self still remember it.

Read and enjoy.

AngieGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2014, 10:40 PM   #1102
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar

I am currently:

I do hope this story isn't dead Zeddy. You have an amazing talent and should pursue it. You should finish writing this story and try and get it published. You could do it.

Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011

Feel_Good_inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2014, 07:57 PM   #1103
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay

Wow, what a blast from the past..
AngieGirl thank you so much for your comments and for your email. I have seen it and it meant a heck of a lot to me. I will reply to it when my head feels a bit clearer so please don't think I'm ignoring you.

I wrote most of this when I was 20 years old and going through a very bad time in my life. It is now 6 years later and so much has happened, so much has changed, and I am looking at this with a completely different head on me. A more mature one, for a start. I was writing this mainly as a way to express myself but haven't actually been able to write anything else since. I guess you could say I lost my mojo.

Now that I'm in a different place in life and doing different things, I never even considered looking back at this. I didn't even think anybody remembered. But obviously you do. At some point in the next year or so I would like to go over this, maybe construct a solid plan, start again and aim to turn it into an actual novel. I'm not promising anything but knowing have the support of you guys really helps so much.

Sorry for the long post. I didn't mean to go on >_<
Moral of the post - Watch this space. And thank you.

The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..

Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2014, 09:10 PM   #1104
The Stolen One
Caz

I am currently:

I remembered.
It was a surprise to see this bumped though! I did enjoy reading it - back when I was like 15, I haven't had chance to re-read yet :P

There will always be a happy ending. If its not happy then its not yet the end.
Spongebob

The Stolen One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2016, 03:03 AM   #1105
AngieGirl

I am currently:

_bumpp_ Whered you disappear again zed

Old 30-04-2016, 03:04 AM   #1106
AngieGirl

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zedebee View Post
Wow, what a blast from the past..
AngieGirl thank you so much for your comments and for your email. I have seen it and it meant a heck of a lot to me. I will reply to it when my head feels a bit clearer so please don't think I'm ignoring you.

I wrote most of this when I was 20 years old and going through a very bad time in my life. It is now 6 years later and so much has happened, so much has changed, and I am looking at this with a completely different head on me. A more mature one, for a start. I was writing this mainly as a way to express myself but haven't actually been able to write anything else since. I guess you could say I lost my mojo.

Now that I'm in a different place in life and doing different things, I never even considered looking back at this. I didn't even think anybody remembered. But obviously you do. At some point in the next year or so I would like to go over this, maybe construct a solid plan, start again and aim to turn it into an actual novel. I'm not promising anything but knowing have the support of you guys really helps so much.

Sorry for the long post. I didn't mean to go on >_<
Moral of the post - Watch this space. And thank you.
zedd where you goo

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)