RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-02-2008, 03:54 AM   #1
hopeandsaneity
WARNING-Not of sane mind

I am currently:
once upon a time

The idea is everyone keeps the story going by adding what happens next for example

person 1) once upon a time there were a group of friends who vowed to always look out for each other.

person2)they had all known each other from childhood.

lets begin then

0nce upon a time there were a group of friends who vowed to always look out for each other

hopeandsaneity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 03:57 AM   #2
Shakespeare's Strumpet
Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice.

I am currently:

Once upon a time there were a group of friends who vowed to always look out for each other. After all, it was the end of the world, and mutant zombies were trying to take over what was left of civilization.

I do not want to know myself. I do not want to be myself. I know better, so I will strive to be better.

Shakespeare's Strumpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 04:32 PM   #3
hopeandsaneity
WARNING-Not of sane mind

I am currently:

Once upon a time there were a group of friends who vowed to always look out for each other. After all, it was the end of the world, and mutant zombies were trying to take over what was left of civilization.
It was a sunday afternoon.Everyone was grouped together to try to plan how to get some food

Old 09-02-2008, 07:22 PM   #4
Alyssa!
Fabulous.

I am currently:

It was a sunday afternoon.Everyone was grouped together to try to plan how to get some food. The store had been deserted and empty for ages, so that was no good.

Alyssa! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 12:54 AM   #5
Field Of Paper Flowers
Random Hero

It was a sunday afternoon.Everyone was grouped together to try to plan how to get some food.The store had been deserted and empty for ages, so that was no good. They decided they would have to eat the goldfish when one of them found a tin of beans.

Field Of Paper Flowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 01:20 AM   #6
Field Of Paper Flowers
Random Hero

It was a sunday afternoon.Everyone was grouped together to try to plan how to get some food.The store had been deserted and empty for ages, so that was no good. They decided they would have to eat the goldfish when one of them found a tin of beans.
They then realised that they couldn't open the beans, due to having no can opener thingy, so decided they would have to eat the goldfish instead. Luckily though, there was some toast and marmalade to have them with. The goldfish was saved and wiped a bead of sweat off of his head, but before he knew it... A cat was staring at his fishtank.

Field Of Paper Flowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 11:13 PM   #7
hopeandsaneity
WARNING-Not of sane mind

I am currently:

They then realised that they couldn't open the beans, due to having no can opener thingy, so decided they would have to eat the goldfish instead. Luckily though, there was some toast and marmalade to have them with. The goldfish was saved and wiped a bead of sweat off of his head, but before he knew it... A cat was staring at his fishtank.
This wasn't just any cat it was a mutant zombie cat with fangs as big as a

Old 11-02-2008, 11:45 PM   #8
Shakespeare's Strumpet
Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice.

I am currently:

This wasn't just any cat it was a mutant zombie cat with fangs as big as an anchorwoman's bad hairdo. The cat swayed for a few moments, then pounced. The goldfish closed its eyes for a moment in anticipation, but since the cat was rather dumb, it forgot it couldn't lung through solid glass, and the bowl was simply knocked over. But the water was draining out.

I do not want to know myself. I do not want to be myself. I know better, so I will strive to be better.

Shakespeare's Strumpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 12:45 AM   #9
hopeandsaneity
WARNING-Not of sane mind

I am currently:

This wasn't just any cat it was a mutant zombie cat with fangs as big as an anchorwoman's bad hairdo. The cat swayed for a few moments, then pounced. The goldfish closed its eyes for a moment in anticipation, but since the cat was rather dumb, it forgot it couldn't lung through solid glass, and the bowl was simply knocked over. But the water was draining out.
Suddenly out of the group of friends jumps shakespear blowing his trumpet.The cat let out a sound noone had heard before.It was a cross between a meowmoanand a growl.
The group had to go for food now before darkness aproached.

Old 05-06-2008, 02:43 PM   #10
Ams
Ams

I am currently:
Blah

This wasn't just any cat it was a mutant zombie cat with fangs as big as an anchorwoman's bad hairdo. The cat swayed for a few moments, then pounced. The goldfish closed its eyes for a moment in anticipation, but since the cat was rather dumb, it forgot it couldn't lung through solid glass, and the bowl was simply knocked over. But the water was draining out. Suddenly out of the group of friends jumps shakespear blowing his trumpet.The cat let out a sound noone had heard before.It was a cross between a meowmoanand a growl.
The group had to go for food now before darkness aproached. But the zombies had mutated to withstand the sunlight, and approached the group with large lazer guns.

Yay! Finally made it passed one day! 3 days so far!

ryl family: amialone is my big sis

Ams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 03:00 PM   #11
smoochy_lou

I am currently:

This wasn't just any cat it was a mutant zombie cat with fangs as big as an anchorwoman's bad hairdo. The cat swayed for a few moments, then pounced. The goldfish closed its eyes for a moment in anticipation, but since the cat was rather dumb, it forgot it couldn't lung through solid glass, and the bowl was simply knocked over. But the water was draining out. Suddenly out of the group of friends jumps shakespear blowing his trumpet.The cat let out a sound noone had heard before.It was a cross between a meowmoanand a growl.
The group had to go for food now before darkness aproached. But the zombies had mutated to withstand the sunlight, and approached the group with large lazer guns. Luckily amongst the group was homer simpson and barney gumble!

Laura x

smoochy_lou is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)