RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 20-02-2016, 12:14 AM   #39341
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Is it good? I wanna see pitch perfect 2. I enjoyed the first one.

"I know you're sad, so I won't tell you to have a good day. Instead, I advise you to simply have a day.
Stay alive, feed yourself well, wear comfortable clothes, and don't give up on yourself just yet.
It'll get better. Until then, have a day."

Serendipity. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2016, 12:16 AM   #39342
Pi.R^2
Pathologically flamboyant

I am currently:

*sneaks in nervously*
I think pitch perfect 2 is possibly even better than the first one- defs watch it!!

No other sadness in the world would do

Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2016, 12:18 AM   #39343
Aardbei
Forum Mod

I am currently:

It was The Babadook. I'd really recommend it if you like thrillers/psychological stuff but yep, definitely sleeping with the light on!

Pitch Perfect 2 is great!

Heyyy Jenna :D

Aardbei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2016, 12:21 AM   #39344
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Jenna!! :D I shall have to watch it then!

Ooh, I've seen that. I didn't find it scary for some reason which is odd because usually I am the biggest wimp ever :P

"I know you're sad, so I won't tell you to have a good day. Instead, I advise you to simply have a day.
Stay alive, feed yourself well, wear comfortable clothes, and don't give up on yourself just yet.

Old 20-02-2016, 12:23 AM   #39345
Aardbei
Forum Mod

I am currently:

You must have nerves of steel, I am SUCH a wimp it's unreal haha. Shaun of the Dead is one of my favourite films, I've seen it countless times and it's not even scary but the zombie/gore element means I won't sleep properly for days after seeing it, even after being so familiar with it :P

Old 20-02-2016, 12:27 AM   #39346
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Oh I've only seen parts of that, someone was watching it at work I think (when I was doing nights) and I recall not liking it because it's icky :P Oh also at work someone was watching some film I don't even know what it was but it was horrendous and involved some kind of torture and some guy being chained up with things through his skin and I was traumatised for WEEKS :P

Old 20-02-2016, 12:38 AM   #39347
Aardbei
Forum Mod

I am currently:

Yeah, I really can't handle any sort of gore at all! I once watched the first Saw years ago and I have no idea how because I can barely get through the first 2 minutes of it now without feeling like I'm going to faint, haha.

Update: went for a wee and the Babadook didn't get me :)

Old 20-02-2016, 12:39 AM   #39348
HopeRises

I nearly bought the badabook the other day.

Pitch perfect 2 is great. I agree better than the first. I LOVE fat Amy.

That's cool. If you do sign up for the Dublin one let me know and I will come with and get my personal trainer on like in Edinburgh lol. Never been to Ireland.

I shall find a Dec obstacle course one that doesn't cost a bomb. *nods*

Jenna, welcome. How are you?

Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in

HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2016, 12:40 AM   #39349
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Congrats on surviving your wee :P

I am impressed that you could get through a Saw film, I could not even try! When I was like thirteen or whatever I had a friend that I watched scary films with all the time (no idea why, it sounds like the worst thing ever now!) and we watched The Ring and then we slept in a tent in her garden and she kept putting her hair over hair face and going "I'm Samara" and I swear I nearly died from fear!

Old 20-02-2016, 12:41 AM   #39350
Serendipity.
fabulous.

WE SHOULD TOTALLY GO TO DUBLIN LEIGH! That would be awesome!!

Old 20-02-2016, 12:45 AM   #39351
HopeRises

That made me actually lol.

I can understand that being scary but totally something a 13 yr old me would do. Once me and my friends watched sleepy hollow and slept in a tent.

One of my friends withheld prank called me after watching the ring Scariest phone call I ever answered.

Old 20-02-2016, 12:52 AM   #39352
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Haha that sounds terrifying :P I miss being a teenager sometimes, life was a lot more fun then (sometimes!)

Old 20-02-2016, 12:59 AM   #39353
HopeRises

Yeah, I agree. I think I could just get away with a lot more. Didn't have to work. Hung out with friends all the time because you were at school together blah blah but I did hate being a teenager/at school too. It was so so hard.

Old 20-02-2016, 01:05 AM   #39354
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Yeah, it wasn't all good I guess. I miss spending as much time with friends as I did at school! I am lonesome now. Oh well. Onwards and upwards and all that!

I think I feel quite positive at the moment. :O

Old 20-02-2016, 01:28 AM   #39355
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Hey Dan. Haha, yay for positivity and beer :P How are you?

Old 20-02-2016, 01:40 AM   #39356
HopeRises

Yeah, that and hindsight is a bitch. If I was back at school now I would want to be a massive nerd and actually study and pass exams instead of being a massive ****. Lol. Did you guys have "leaving books"? I have a pic in mine and it is a picture of me and 2 off my besties (one of them being the girl with that bab who's wedding I was at last weekend) and it says something like smokers club or something equally ridic. We were such "bad girls" lol.

Old 20-02-2016, 01:48 AM   #39357
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Hahaha, I was the nerd who actually studied :P I did have a bit of a rebellious phase but it can't have been that bad, my parents never found out! :P

Old 20-02-2016, 01:54 AM   #39358
HopeRises

See, my parents knew most of what we got up too. Apart from maybe skipping lessons. And I got away with all off it. Half the time they didn't even make me go to school. I would stroll in to school at break instead of first thing etc..or go up to school at lunch to hang out with friends and then come back home..although I got kicked out of school a number of times so used to meet my friends at the school gates.

I am going to make my children go to school lol. If I have enough money I send them to private school.

Old 20-02-2016, 01:59 AM   #39359
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Lol Dan, you were quite the rebel :P

My parents would have killed me if they'd caught me skipping school. Except games, they knew I never went and they didn't care about that. (I went to a posh private school where we had 'games' as well as p.e. ><)

Old 20-02-2016, 02:02 AM   #39360
HopeRises

I skipped pe in half of yr10 and most of yr11 but then we did trampolining in ur 11 and I think it was the only module I stayed for. A few of us went to my friends house (again the one with the baby) and drink wine. Her mum had a new bottle in the fridge every week lol. So funny.

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)