RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 05-12-2014, 03:25 AM   #1
badthebuilder

Greetings

Hello people of the interwebs!

Recently i was searching google for advice on what to get my coworkers as christmas gifts... and after digging through the standard shopping websites google spat out i ran ac cross your community and started reading. I liked what i was reading people giving honest opinions, advice, and generally being real. and i could sure use some of that in my life!

Me: 28 male and pretty much living in a constant state of "what the hell should i do here"

My father died when i was 18 and my mother is... well she is my mom. And dosent give the best advice anyway haha, when i was in 8th grade i was to fight another kid in the dirt lot and my moms advice was to talk it out and not to fight. and thats what i did CUT TO: 14 year old me dirty cut up and a black eye. haha some 15 years later I laugh thinking "could have used ya on that one pops". Point is, my mom is great gotta love her but her sugar plumbs and lollipops advice on things is crap. haha sorry mom! i love you though :).

anyway thanks guys.

take care and be good humans.

badthebuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 05-12-2014, 05:31 AM   #2
crazykat
Fight for another day

Hello
Welcome to RYL
I hope you find it helpful here
Take care
Kat xx

"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."

crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 04:28 PM   #3
Patent Pending
★ Katie ★

I am currently:

Hi there, welcome to RYL :)

The RYL rules are here, or you might find the support forums helpful:
  • General Support and Advice:
    Support and advice on any general topic such as home life, school and relationships.
  • Self Injury Discussion:
    Covers all areas of self injury.
  • Eating Disorder Support:
    This forum concentrates on giving support and information to those who feel ready to recover from an eating disorder.
  • Mental Health Discussion:
    Information, advice and support on all mental health related topics including issues related to depression, mania, psychosis, medication or inpatient stays.

Otherwise, you are always welcome to email the RYL Supporters by clicking on LiveHelp and leaving a message or emailing support@recoveryourlife.com.

x x x

It's the ups and downs of living life this way. Promise me you'll never go away. Just stay with me through one more night because it's always darkest before the light and now I promise you I'll never turn away. I won't let you give us one less heart to break...

Patent Pending is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)