RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 24-02-2012, 08:30 AM   #3521
rara avis

I am currently:

I've just seen my psychiatrist and am having a moment of clarity, sorry I didn't respond earlier, I've not been in a good place.

It sounds like you are having a really hard time with your symptoms right now and I'm sorry for that. Try to remember they are just that - symptoms. I know how real it feels but it isn't. Try and use your logic.

Your brain hasn't been modified and the Spies aren't infiltrating anyone, you are just unwell at the moment. Perhaps you need to give yourself a study break until you are more able to focus. I know how frustrating it can be when your mind is so overwhelmed with thoughts and beliefs that it's impossible to study. Just give yourself a break and try to do something relaxing for a while.

I'm sorry you feel sick, that's a pain.

Take care of yourself Oly
Rara

rara avis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2012, 09:24 AM   #3522
Steel Maiden
There is no place like 127.0.0.1

Hi Rara,
I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling well.
Thank you. I had a 10 hour sleep (the longest sleep I've had for well over a year) and I feel a lot better now. Things seem more clear. I can see that I was being delusional last night.
Thanks, my brain is ok now and I will believe it.
I'm going to restrict the amount of revision I do today and take regular breaks.
I will post on your thread later, I have to call the carer and get him round here because L left the kitchen in such a tip that it warrants him coming around (L is out) - she even left my milk and oven chips out all night - she took them without asking out of my fridge freezer. I think my oven chips have been ruined! It's fortunate that my milk is long life so it survived being out all night.
I want L out of here, because last night she upset me so much that I ran off to Wimbledon Common when it was getting dark.
Sorry. Rant over.
You take care too,
Oly.

Last edited by Steel Maiden : 24-02-2012 at 11:12 AM. Reason: put her whole name down by accident

PM me if you want a PDF copy of the ICD-10 or the Mental Health Act 1983/2007. I ALSO HAVE THE DSM-V BOOK and am a pharmacology student.

I have a visual impairment / neurological problems so I need people to type in clear text and no funny fonts. Also excuse any typos, my vision blocks things out.
I have autism and have problems communicating, PMs included.
Just becasue I type well doesn't mean I speak well. I am only part time verbal.

Steel Maiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2012, 12:41 AM   #3523
rara avis

I am currently:

Hey Oly,

It's great that you got such a significant amount of sleep and that you feel rested. Getting a decent sleep can make it much easier to deal with things.

I'm glad you are feeling more clear today and that you can see you were experiencing delusions. That's good insight.

It's a good plan for your revision, you really do need to take breaks.

I'm sorry to hear about what L has been up to, she sounds like a pain. How did it go with the carer? Do you only share with L?

Take care
Rara

Old 26-02-2012, 12:45 PM   #3524
Steel Maiden

Hi Rara,

Thanks. The sleep certainly helped and my logical algorithms are back in function. I am going to go for a run today as the weather is good and my flu is gone. Thanks. The carers had a serious conversation with L and I think she will stop messing about now. I share with L but there is a vacancy.

I will look at you thread now.

Best wishes
Oly

PM me if you want a PDF copy of the ICD-10 or the Mental Health Act 1983/2007. I ALSO HAVE THE DSM-V BOOK and am a pharmacology student.

I have a visual impairment / neurological problems so I need people to type in clear text and no funny fonts. Also excuse any typos, my vision blocks things out.

Old 26-02-2012, 12:53 PM   #3525
rara avis

I am currently:

It's great the sleep helped so much.
Also glad your flu is gone, feeling sick is horrible.
That's really good that the carers spoke to L, hopefully that will set her straight. Do you know if anyone is filling the vacancy anytime soon?

Take care
Rara

Old 26-02-2012, 03:57 PM   #3526
Zombie..

I am currently:

Am glad that the carers are going to talk to L about what she has been doing ...you dont need her to touch your stuff that is stealing

Hope you have a nice run

:typeD:

Zombie.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2012, 07:30 PM   #3527
Ellyx
Ella

I am currently:

I can understand, usually i am the guilty one though, becuase i just forget i have left stuff around. Though i think she needs to realise that you SHARE and that she needs to be considarate. How are you today?

Do not adjust your mind, there is a fault in reality

Ellyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2012, 07:58 AM   #3528
Steel Maiden

Quote:
Originally Posted by rara avis View Post
It's great the sleep helped so much.
Also glad your flu is gone, feeling sick is horrible.
That's really good that the carers spoke to L, hopefully that will set her straight. Do you know if anyone is filling the vacancy anytime soon?

Take care
Rara
Hi Rara,
Thanks. I went for a run yesterday and I did pretty well. It was horrible feeling sick though, I agree.
I hope that L will listen. But she hasn't been at home for 59 hours now....
A new person came to view the place last week but we don't know if she'll accept or not.
Best wishes,
Oly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
Am glad that the carers are going to talk to L about what she has been doing ...you dont need her to touch your stuff that is stealing

Hope you have a nice run

:typeD:
Thanks. Yes it is stealing and I hope that when she comes back home she won't steal my food.
Run was good thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerchickelle View Post
I can understand, usually i am the guilty one though, becuase i just forget i have left stuff around. Though i think she needs to realise that you SHARE and that she needs to be considarate. How are you today?
That is true, she does need to be considerate.

I am ok this morning. Slept well. Have uni today.

Old 03-03-2012, 07:20 AM   #3529
Steel Maiden

L has had her sister and her boyfriend stay overnight. I just want some peace. I am not sure what to do to calm myself down.

Last edited by Steel Maiden : 03-03-2012 at 08:02 AM. Reason: put real name up :/

Old 03-03-2012, 08:03 AM   #3530
Steel Maiden

L's sister just had a drunken brawl with L :/

L's sister smashed something, kept banging things really hard, screaming, attacking people etc; I am so scared to go downstairs in case they are still down there. I almost called the police, it was that bad.

Old 03-03-2012, 11:55 AM   #3531
Ellyx
Ella

I am currently:

That is totally unacceptable and you must tell you carer whats gone on. You have the right to feel safe in your own home xx

Old 03-03-2012, 01:53 PM   #3532
Steel Maiden

Thanks. I told the carers and they are having a meeting with L right now. They told me that she may be getting 28 days notice to leave.

I am so scared that when the carers leave, L will beat me up :/

I just want the calmness I had with the first tenants, not this highly emotionally overloaded sh*t

Old 03-03-2012, 04:09 PM   #3533
Duck

I am currently:

That is not good. Can you get out of the house for a short time to calm down, maybe go for a run or to a local library to study?

Duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 04:28 PM   #3534
Ellyx
Ella

I am currently:

She won't beat you up, though if she does, make sure you call the police. I know how you feel, i used to live in a place called the foyer (Don't know if you've heard of it before, its like housing for young people) and that kind of stuff used to go on all the time there. Made me quite unwell, so you must let them know how you are feeling. L sounds incredibly selfish.

Old 04-03-2012, 02:53 PM   #3535
Steel Maiden

Thank you both of you. Apparently the drunken fight was started by L's sister who has alcoholism. I think it's been sorted out now as L's sister has been banned from the house.

Ella - I'm sorry to hear you were in such a horrible place but well done for coping.

-----

I went for a 2.7 mile run in the pouring rain today :) it was fantastic, reminded me of cross-country races :)

Old 05-03-2012, 08:21 PM   #3536
rara avis

I am currently:

Hey Oly,
I'm sorry to hear about all that has gone on with L, you really don't need the extra stress. Well done for going to the carers. I hope it's sorted out now.

Good on you for going for a run, I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

Take care
Rara

Old 07-03-2012, 07:24 AM   #3537
Steel Maiden

Hi Rara,

Sorry for delayed response - I've been revising a lot.
Thanks. L is being much better now. She even cooked for me when I was busy revising :)
Thanks. The run was exhilarating. I somewhat want it to rain the next time I go for a run, lol.
I will have a look at your thread now.
Best wishes,
Oly

Old 09-03-2012, 10:09 AM   #3538
Steel Maiden

I just had a screaming/crying fit.

Old 09-03-2012, 10:59 AM   #3539
whirlpools

Are you okay? What happened?

whirlpools is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 11:21 AM   #3540
Duck

I am currently:

Oh dear. Hope you feel better soon.

Duck is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)