RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 16-03-2012, 07:22 AM   #1
zivalover16

I am currently:
I feel like my life is falling apart

I feel like everything is going wrong right now. I am home on break and my mom and I were talking and she said that my dad was showing early signs of Alzheimers. Both his parents have it and he won't go to the dr. I've noticed it but have been trying to ignore it. I'm 21, I don't want to watch my dad start to forget things more that he is. Just hearing my grandparents breaks my heart, I had to bite my lip when mom and I were talking because it killed me. I can't imagine what she's feeling. My brother informed my mom tonight that if the person he is living with moves, he's going to enlist in either the army or the air force. I already think about worse case scenarios that have little chance of happening, if he goes through with it and enlists I won't be able to tell myself that theres a small chance of the scenario happening. I feel like a mess because I keep either getting hurt or put on new meds... I'm on multiple psych meds, birth control for cysts and was just put on a medication for my cholesterol. I'm trying to get my cutting under control but it's getting hard... I haven't cut in a couple of weeks but how can I handle much more... I see my therapist next week when I go back to school but I'm in so much pain, emotional and physical. I could use a little support right now please. I feel so lost

Big Sister:Squiggles
Little Sister: PaintItBlack
Cousins: dereksarah, Hollz

zivalover16 is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 18-04-2012, 10:42 PM   #2
kookydoll
Grumpasaurus Level 100

I am currently:

Hey, I know you posted this a while ago but I just wanted to say I'm sorry you're having such a difficult time. I hope your dad goes to the dr- maybe they can help him, even if it's just managing the symptoms. And I hope seeing your therapist is helping you deal with all this.
TC

"I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning"
Stevie Smith

kookydoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2012, 12:44 PM   #3
pea soup

I am currently:

All my family members had it and I know the pain. and I also know that one day, I will probably get it. your dad really does need to go to the doc because their are meds that can help him.

I dont know what to say..keep venting here if you want. that's what we're here for.

much love.
xxxxxxxxx

pea soup is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)