RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 01-05-2008, 05:25 AM   #1
Machine

[Trig]

on the brink, sure I found out that i can't be sad over nothing and I've come past that. but what i haven't come past is loneliness and self-esteem.

no matter what i do, what i feel. I need validation. infact i crave it, i want someone to say i'm beautiful. and they want me . I want them love me. that's what i want. i don't know why. i want this from alot of people. I don't know why.

my loneliness coms from always being lonely. always feeling lonely. my friends they help me so much and little do they know. but i still feel lonely.

I can't fill in the void. I can't talk about the problems that probably co-exist with this. I don't want to sound crazy , and that's why i don't talk. I know how horrible of a person I am. and how my mind thinks, it's honestly replusive.

i just want to lay dead on the floor,
just as long as i can say I did this to myself.

Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 07:42 AM   #2
Undomiel
Hope...

I am currently:

Hey hun..

How are you now?
I'm really sorry it's this hard for you..
Please keep talking, no-one here will think you crazy...and it usually helps to 'get it out' whatever it is..I know it's easier said than done though..

I think craving validation is very common..I know I do it, especially if you hate yourself then there is only one way to feel reassured and validated and that is for someone else to tell you that they love you etc..and then what makes it harder is even when friends/family do tell you they love you or you're beautiful... you can't fully believe them because the belief that you're horrible..undeserving etc...goes too deep. That's what I find anyway..
Have to keep trying to believe them though!

Not sure if that made sense..

I don't really know what to say ..sorry... except that we honestly care about you here...and you're not alone.

Please hold on...and stay safe...

'Won’t you run, fly, open up your lungs tonight, breathe freedom for the first time in your life..'
I WILL keep smiling...I will..

Undomiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 07:47 AM   #3
XxXflowerfairyXxX

I am currently:

You can get through this.
Are you talking to someone properly about your feelings?
You need as much support as you can get right now.
I know how you feel about wanting to be loved and it will happen and you've got your friends for now.
Just keep going x

XxXflowerfairyXxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 07:48 AM   #4
Stellata

Loneliness is a very valid reason for feeling sad. It's most definitely not 'nothing'. Isolation can be one of the most aching painful things there is.

I also know how sore the pain can be for needing validation and reassurance.

You're not a bad or replusive person, you may be facing some really uncomfortable thoughts, but that doesn't define who you are as a person.

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 09:13 AM   #5
Lost-Odd-Sock
You Scare Me To Death

I am currently:

I really relate to what you're saying and if there's anything I can do please let me know and I'll do it in a heart beat because I know exactly as I guess many others do, how much it hurts to feel that way, if ever you need to talk Please PM me..

much love

xxx

The magic of first love is
our ignorance that it can ever end

Lost-Odd-Sock is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)