RYL Forums

Forum Jump

Old 13-10-2009, 03:17 AM   #1
bobbiwibble
Just find the time and reach for the bright side

I am currently:
Overdose/ Self-Poisoning Question - *and SI question* - urgent-ish?

sorry
er
im not sure if im allowed to post here because its partly self inflicted and partly utter stupidity

er i took a pretty big overdose, some (type) and a mix of just some stuff i found in the kitchen? there was some others as well

i threw up like, 20 minutes afterwards, and i also took a ton of laxatives about 2 hours ago so they basically just kicked in, i think that might have got rid of them?

also i cut myself pretty badly and it bled quite a lot but it seemed okay, i felt dizzy but *trigger stupidity* i also have drunk quite a bit so i dont know if it was just that?

im pretty sure that when i threw up (i didnt mean to, ive been feeling sick for the last 48 hours because i'm about to come on my period and theyve been a bit messed up recently so its affecting me more than normal) i flushed it all out. should i go to hospital? i know youll probably say that i should just to be on the safe side but i really really dont want to.. i was in a really bad place today, im just starting to feel better and i know that if i have to go to the hospital it will put my right back down there... so id rather avoid it if possible

sorry i know that as its all my fault it takes the mick a bit to ask for advice or help. i'm just... well, i'm freaking out a bit.

thanks

i should maybe also add that if i leave the house then i may be in physical danger. but im not certain of that. so its the lesser of two evils? and i dont know what to do

Last edited by Snow White. : 13-10-2009 at 06:20 AM. Reason: removed mention of pills & type of pills as may be tipsharing.

heliotrope-lavender-candytuft-tulip-almond blossom-sycamore

Where do you turn when the night turns to singing
such sweet melodies and you flash your fin
then it's back to the depths where I cannot see you
but I built these towers just to honour you.....

One Hug Given By:
Old 13-10-2009, 03:33 AM   #2
lost in dreams
got 100 steps to go but tonight i make it 99

I am currently:

That is a lot of tablets to take honey and you really should get checked out. I know this will sound terafying to you but call 999 and ask for an ambulance and they will look after you honey.
Also i don't know abouyt the over tablets . I am pritty sure [one of them] can mess up your hart as well.
Sorry i am not trying to scare you but i really want you to get help. I you are scared for your saftey if you leave the house i would say ambulance to your house is the best way forward as paramedics can keep you safe then once in hospital the staff can.
Please please get help
If you are worried about the 999 call i will talk you threw what they will say before you make it.

Last edited by Animad : 13-10-2009 at 10:39 PM. Reason: Removed potential tip-sharing info and only FAAs are allowed to be PMd regarding medical problems

"The body faught to survive, it evacuated toxins in any way it knew how. It made clots to stop the bleeding.Bones would find the quickest ways to heal themselves. It made scar tissue. In the face of violence towards it, it would become violent. It was amazing, yet excruciating. "

Old 13-10-2009, 03:45 AM   #3
lost in dreams

I am currently:

let me know what you do, but i will say it again i really think you need to get help.

"The body faught to survive, it evacuated toxins in any way it knew how. It made clots to stop the bleeding.Bones would find the quickest ways to heal themselves. It made scar tissue. In the face of violence towards it, it would become violent. It was amazing, yet excruciating. "

Old 13-10-2009, 03:59 AM   #4
CaiteeBug
Why Be Normal? Paranormal Is More Fun!

I am currently:

It's against the rules to post how many pills you took.

Old 13-10-2009, 04:23 AM   #5
bobbiwibble

I am currently:

lost in dreams i woke my mum up and told her.
thanks for the advice. i think im being taken to the hospital i know its my fault so i dont have much right to feel upset!

Old 13-10-2009, 04:24 AM   #6
bobbiwibble

I am currently:

sorry caitlin i wasnt thinking and it seemed relevant

Old 13-10-2009, 06:20 AM   #7
Snow White.
I am a fairy.

I am currently:

Good luck at the hospital I hope they help you <3<3
Well done for reaching out & getting that support, I am proud of you!

Old 13-10-2009, 12:53 PM   #8
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*

I am currently:

Yeah you need to go to hospital. Hope you are ok.

Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Old 13-10-2009, 01:15 PM   #9
shadow-light
He was no dragon. Fire cannot kill a dragon

I am currently:

I'm so so so glad you went to hospital!

I'm sorry I wasn't onlne last night to help

Old 13-10-2009, 03:40 PM   #10
lost in dreams

I am currently:

*breaths sigh of releafe* i am glad you went to the hospital. Keep hanging in there i am thinking of you.

Old 13-10-2009, 04:09 PM   #11
xlaurenx

I am currently:

Aww well done hun:)

Old 13-10-2009, 07:20 PM   #12
Gone.

Well done for getting to hospital hun.
Take care xx

Left.

Old 13-10-2009, 10:48 PM   #13
Animad

Glad you managed to tell your mum and got it sorted, that was really good and brave of you and I hope everything got sorted.

This is just a general reminder really; can people just remember everyone that names/ amounts/ possible dangers of an OD can only be discussed with an FAA; me, ~Aidey~, or Bitter_Angel (KimB), no-one else. The forum is only here for general generic advice where you can say you've taken an OD but not what of or how much. Any further advice needs to be relayed to one of us three via PMs. Also, can I remind members that PMs can ONLY be sent to FAAs, no other member, when asking for medical advice as discussing this with other people can lead to more harm than good on all sides of the equation and may not lead to you getting any further help than what was on the forum and could in fact leave you in a worse state.

PMs ARE allowed to other members and are allowed to be mentioned in the FAF but this is ONLY if they are for supportive advice and you make it clear when saying a member can PM you you are meaning you will help them out emotionally.

Thanks,
KimA

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)