RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-02-2018, 04:15 AM   #1
psychadelicflowergirl
May god have mercy on my dirty little heart.

I am currently:
Checking in after a while

Hi,
I don’t know if anyone will remember me here or whatever
But I’m still not better, in fact I’ve gotten worse. My mental health isn’t really improving and my physical health is awful. I’ve been diagnosed with an arthritic condition and epilepsy. On top of the MH problems that makes things very hard to cope for me. Plus I have the neighbour from hell that won’t stop slamming her kitchen cupboards and it gave me yet another nervous breakdown where she went to the cops... and reported my husband for telling her to shut the f*** up.
He’d been putting up with that for 6 years, as had I and one of us was going to snap at her eventually. She tried to have him arrested. He went and told them the truth and got released with caution.
My health keeps going downhill yet psych says I’m completely better and my MH nurse just lies to me.
I feel useless tonight because I can hardly move. I’m awake in searing pain... but this is normal for me. And all any medical professional can do is to tell me to take more painkillers...

Anyway... how is everyone? Hope 2018 is going better for you all than it is me.. I’ve spent the whole year in bed, in pain so far.

psychadelicflowergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 04-02-2018, 12:06 PM   #2
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day

Hi, welcome back. Sorry you're having such a hard time. Is there anyone involved in your treatment who you trust and have a good relationship with?

I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.

one_step_closer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 11:14 PM   #3
psychadelicflowergirl

I am currently:

Nope, they are just trying to discharge me. i think they might have even already discharged me, without telling me. because i wasn't well enough to attend my appointment in january.
i don't know what to do. i just don't. i try and put a brave face on for everyone else's sake. but it really feels like no-one bar my husband actually cares about me. he's the reason i'm alive. because i know he cares. my family do not give af.
never mind.
i'll just keep going as i've done before.

Old 13-02-2018, 12:31 AM   #4
And all shall be well

Hi Psychadelicflowergirl. Really sorry to hear about all you've had to go through. I can only sympathise a little bit as I've had both physical and mental as well as living arrangement difficulties lately, but nothing like what you've had to deal with. Hope you get some better support. I know it's a cliche, but try and take each day as it comes.

Sending you some supportive hugs x

And all shall be well is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 01:47 AM   #5
psychadelicflowergirl

I am currently:

Thankyou I am trying so hard. But it seems the harder I try the more life throws at me. I have finally given in to using a wheelchair outside and that’s very demoralising for me. But like u said one day at a time.

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)