RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 15-08-2020, 04:24 PM   #1
yoyogirl

I am currently:
I wanna give up (My trig)

Hi All

Things have been really difficult food wise at the moment, finding really hard to get back to my normal way of eating and try and recover but this weekend, it was especially difficult as it was hot and humid and my energy levels weren't great.

Then today things were really difficult as the sugar cravings came back and now i feel awful because i had gone two weeks with (item) don't worry it's not something that is required in the average human lifestyle. so docs would proud. and fine with that and it all came back. I've gone months even years so I am really disappointed with myself.

Have you ever confused a dream with life? Or stolen something when you have the cash? Have you ever been blue? Or thought your train moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60's. Or maybe I was just a girl... interrupted.
I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside. I tried groups, didn't work out just made my depression a lot worse.

yoyogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 20-08-2020, 06:44 PM   #2
Pi.R^2
Pathologically flamboyant

I am currently:

Hello,

I'm not quite sure I completely follow your post but I'm sorry that you're finding things difficult foodwise. If you're craving sugar, is it possible that you aren't getting enough of it?

Try not to be too hard on yourself.

No other sadness in the world would do

Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2020, 01:40 PM   #3
yoyogirl

I am currently:

i wish that was case i eat sugar that's natural things but not sugar that's in cakes

Have you ever confused a dream with life? Or stolen something when you have the cash? Have you ever been blue? Or thought your train moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60's. Or maybe I was just a girl... interrupted.
I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside. I tried groups, didn't work out just made my depression a lot worse.

Old 04-09-2020, 08:58 PM   #4
Pi.R^2

I am currently:

There's nothing wrong with eating a bit of sugar in a cake. It's all about having a balanced diet.

Old 09-09-2020, 01:21 PM   #5
yoyogirl

I am currently:

Things are still tough food wise, but now physical health took a bit of bad patch over the last few weeks it's hell.

Old 12-09-2020, 03:46 PM   #6
yoyogirl

I am currently:

At the moment I am having these dizzy spell but I am currently under investigation by the ent surgeon at the hospital awaiting an appointment.

Old 19-09-2020, 09:38 PM   #7
Pi.R^2

I am currently:

Are you eating enough? Just wondering if that could be contributing to the dizzy spells.

Old 19-09-2020, 10:10 PM   #8
yoyogirl

I am currently:

That’s already been ruled out and there’s host more symptoms that come with it, stuff both mentally and physically happens which is hard to share on here. If it was as simple as eat more, eat regularly I would of done it by now...

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)