RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-06-2007, 05:54 AM   #61
plastic rose
tough cookie.

I am currently:

I'm Sarah. I have been on planet earth for 19 years. I generally spam the queendom a fair bit, though not quite as much as some!!

I live in London with my mum and my 17-year-old brother, who has Aspurgers Syndrome. I'm on my gap year, taking A2 philosophy to get into uni, and childminding part time. Not a bad way to earn cash!! Anyway, so long as I get an A in philosophy, next year I'm off to Durham University to read Combined Honours In Arts. I'm a passionate literature student but I'm also interested in psychology, biology, history and art history. I pretty much throw myself into most things I do 100%. I'm a perfectionist.

I'm a bit of a science nerd at times and can sometimes be found doodling mitochondria when bored. I'm also a grammar nazi. I love music, live music especially, which out-ranks the CD versions by about a million, and the best times of my life so far have probably been at some AMAZING gigs. Mostly I like indie rock and pop-rock but I'm known for giving almost anything a listen.

I like coffee and fruit, I seem to bake something every week.
Oh and my athsma "volumatic spacer device" has a goofy face.

s a r a h
* pm me * eating disorders info *
"Between two worlds life hovers like a star,
twixt night and morn, upon the horizon's verge."
- Lord Byron

plastic rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 09:05 AM   #62
hurt-myself
strawberry princess

I am currently:

hi i'm lisa
i'm 20 from germany
i'm studying media and cultural studies.
the "things" i love most in my life are my bf, my friends and being outside, doing sports, music, art, photography etc.

in 3 words i'd describe me as manic, systematic, groupyish (cause there's nothing i love more than music and musicians but well i'd never cheat on my bf)

i'm really obsessed with fruits (i'd maybe discribe me as a junkie). i guess there are no fruits i don't love. and my second secret love are swedish oat cookies. i adore them.
also a day isn't a day for me without coffee...

And I don't want the world to see me
Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

hurt-myself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 10:08 AM   #63
Aamanee
one of many

I am currently:

we are tribe our body is 30 we are from scotland
we are at a day Hospital today
we are drinking coffee and online for a while
:tribe and wondering why our smiley is so small

Tribe

:rockingcry:
LOST
SOULS

Aamanee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 08:43 PM   #64
surprising mystery

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by control freak View Post
The word opinionated makes me think of onions, haha.
same^^

I am Marie, I'm 17 and I go to sixth form, so I'm doing AS levels at the moment. I like to be outside but only when the weather is nice, but not too hot cos I burn so easily. I have fair skin, blonde hair and freckles that get really dark in the summer, then fade in the winter

I like going out on my bike, I love my hamster cos he is so cute and old and STILL tries to get up the tubes with his cheek pouchs full of food... never works. Also I like feeding him little bits of melon. I swear I can see the pleasure in his little expression :P

I am addicted to several things RYL included and I love seeing films at the cinema.

x Marie x

L_M_G is my mummy :) inkerman and razorbladedarling are my two non-identical twin sprogs (concieved on same day) Scabette< cos she has the cutest puppy dog eyes and i cant resist!feeling-afraid< my bottle of glitter!! which i just have to have :Pmidnight stars< my gorgeous sister, whom i love to bits ;) Dance With The Fairy< *star*gazing*buddie :] Broken-Fairy is my partner in crime ;) little_miss is my real life saviour PaperClip is my stationary queen

surprising mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 01:46 AM   #65
d.rocky

I am currently:

Hi,
Never appeared on the forums before but yeah I'm Rob and I'm 20. I live in the UK. I love cars, motorsport, photography, my mates and getting in my car and going for a random drive! I like music anything from The Smiths to some drum&bass! Like films, reading and I love my dog rocky to bits! I enjoy the internet and coming on RYL of course(probably spend to much time here lurking). So thats me if anyone wants to PM me feel free! take it easy

.rob.

d.rocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 01:32 PM   #66
Morpheus

Hi.. my name is Anna.. im 20 years old and live in Denmark, probably the most boring place on earth.. :) i love drawing, painting and alot of other creative stuff.. i spend alot of time reading.. my favourite book is lord of the rings and i love films and i go to the cinema as often as i can..

Last edited by Morpheus : 19-01-2008 at 09:18 PM.

Den fuldkomne kærlighed,
Kan ikke eksistere blandt ufuldkomne

Morpheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 01:56 PM   #67
angel_star160

Hi
I am Maxine. I live in Cumbria in UK. I have just done a year at sixth form... I started out doing English Literature, English Language, Psychology and Health and Social Care but throughout the year it ended up just being Health and Social Care. I am unsure what to do next.

I love to go horse riding but rarely have enough money but it is fantastic when I do go.

I am always willing to listen to people and I think my friends appreciate that... People say I am a good friend.

I have the most wonderful gorgeous little puppy who, in my opinion, is saving my life. I also have three adorable nephews.

Well I will stop boring everyone now...

**You walk on. You keep walking, straight into the darkness. You walk on, and eventually, a ray of light will pierce the darkness, and you'll know which way to go.**

angel_star160 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 02:21 PM   #68
xXBlackAngelXx

Hey.
im becky, im 18 and live in Newcastle, UK. Its fun up here for nightlife, which is what i like, as long as i have a couple of people to watch over me.
I like coming into this board, and usually go through stages of living in here, then not coming in for ages. :]
When i feel strong i like coming onto RYL or going out with my new friends.
I have my A2 levels this year, but theres been a lot of problems and i believe im giving them a go, starting on monday, then resitting in January.
I work for Avon, and next year i want to go to college to do a certificate in Drug Awareness, which will be interesting.
Hi everyone. its nice to see familiar and new people.
xxx

xXBlackAngelXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 09:26 PM   #69
Silent Tears

I am currently:

Hi, I'm Alice, I'm 16, 17 next week...I focus on things to keep head busy

Everyone says I'm strange...I say unique

Erm...I love pretty things, butterflys are amazing, I love my cat, he is always here for me, I love the sky, the stars the clouds everything about it...I love God and all he is

Pretty things rule...I'm a bit like Dorey from Finding Nemo...I get distracted easily...although it can be quite amusing at times

He he

Silent Tears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 12:25 AM   #70
Rave Pixie
Just a natural street freak

I'm tracey (formally clippedwings but the new system wont let me get on using my old account)

All i do is work...I'm not a real person

Rave Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 01:40 PM   #71
confuzzled
C h l o e

I am currently:

I'm Chloe. I'm 17 and from Wigan.
I like to listen to good old cheesy music and watch all the crappy cheesy tv shows such as BB. Yes it does nothing for my street cred i know :P
I'm always happy to help people if they need it at any time, and i love to have a laugh and be random =)
I love fashion and all girl stuff things =)

I don't know what to right anymore so i shall leave before i start to really blabble about nothing =)

xx

confuzzled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 10:40 PM   #72
*Helpless.Suicidal*
*Helpless.Suicidal*

I am currently:

Hi, my name is Jackie. I'm 14 years old from Buffalo,NY. Music is my life, i love animals and part of PETA2. Uh...I've been part of RYL for almost 2 years, and I love it. Yeah..thats me.

*Helpless.Suicidal* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 10:11 PM   #73
munchkinmaw

I am currently:

Hey I'm Becky, I just joined and this is my first post. I'm 17 and I live in Utah. I'm in the band at my school, I play the flute. I'm an animal lover, I own 2 cats and a dog. I want to be a radiology technologist when I get older.

munchkinmaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 10:34 PM   #74
browneyedgal

I am currently:

Hey

I'm Shrina, and at the very great age of 18, lol!

I've just finished some of my A2 exams, i'm doing maths, chemistry & business studies, and one day hope to be an economist. I'm repeating some of year 13 because of life basically but neways....

I love cats, meeting people, non stop chatting, shopping, going out with my friends, doing silly stupid random things, anything creative, helping others and I have a sheer passion for sport and being a vegetarian.

Oh yeah, and I'm totally hooked to coffee and sweets, lol!

Anyway thats enough about me, everyone on this board totally rocks, and if in need of any help or support, or even if you just want a chat, my msn, PM, etc is always here.

~*~ Luv Shrina ~*~

browneyedgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2007, 03:08 AM   #75
Raze
sometimes I think I'm happy here

I am currently:

I'm Jen. I'm kinda eclectic; I am into reptiles, aquariums, and other pets... I am also a HUGE Trent Reznor fan. I love any loud, heavy music. I'm a fantastic cook, a certified sports nutritionist, a very good gardener, and I love to watch good movies with friends and good beer. I used to lift weights but haven't lately because I've been moving a LOT this year. I'm a lowbelted martial artist and when depression isn't taking my motivation away I swordfight my best friends, with steel swords, on a weekly basis. I also have been known to home-brew mead. And I play WoW. Gee, what don't I do? :P

Edit: Oh yah. I'm 24 and live in the Yukon Territory, Canada. Most beautiful place on earth, and the best place to "get away from it all" (I have a mountain for a back yard, literally)

Last edited by Raze : 13-06-2007 at 03:10 AM. Reason: forgot some info
Raze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2007, 04:04 AM   #76
kjeorhrny

I am currently:

I'm Kate. I love bike riding and I collect little boxes from all over the world. I like to travel and I think Kleenex with lotion is the best invention ever. :)

Some days they did not speak. Sometimes they did; but they understood one another admirably without saying anything because they had similar tastes and responded to their surroundings in exactly the same way

kjeorhrny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2007, 04:08 AM   #77
behindblueyes
Will gladly climb your walls if u meet me halfway

I am currently:

*waves*

Hello everyone and welcome to the board!!

x Kate

behindblueyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2007, 03:55 PM   #78
Nici-x
tired of fighting...

I am currently:

Hi im nici, im 17 and i am in college studying alevels. I am in first year studying psychology, english lit and sociology. FUN!
I love music, shopping, all my friends, and of course i enjoy talking to different people on RYL. <3
Im abit random at times; but its fun.
Um ye cant think what else to say, sooo.. toodles! :)
x x x

[If you think you can win, then you can win. Faith is necessary to victory]

Nici-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2007, 07:44 AM   #79
aka_kk

I am currently:

Hey I am Kayla I am 16 and in high school taking every advanced class I can, kinda stressful, but fun. I am almost bilingual which is cool. I play lacrosse it is amazing, I like skating, ,skiiing, being colorguard captain, playing bass and I know I am a freak but I love public speaking in fact I do it for fun in speech/debate. anyway i shall talk to you all later!

Last edited by aka_kk : 16-06-2007 at 04:44 AM. Reason: mispelled words and such
aka_kk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2007, 08:22 PM   #80
GravityGirl
Heading For Ground

I am currently:

I'm Caroline, im really really new at this forum thing.
im going to be a wonderful jazz, blues singer songwriter, i just need to work hard ^^
i love music of all kinds, ballet, photography and my lovely jack.
im scared of elevators and moths and cows.

peace and love, lets save the planet

You Were Only Waiting For This Moment To Arrive

GravityGirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)