Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 24-01-2019, 02:25 AM   #1
WakeMeUp

Heya

Heya everyone, I guess this is the place to start huh?

Iím at a point in my life where I feel like nothing I do can change the downward spiral Iím stuck in. Iím a guy approaching 40, on my second marriage, I very much love my wife and 2 kids but over the last 3 years I somehow have managed to make poor choice after poor choice.

Iíve cheated on my wife multiple times with multiple partners. I tired to quit but kept going back to the behavior even after switching jobs. I finally decided I wanted to stop but decided to have one last go before I quit.

That was the straw that broke the camelís back I guess. My wife didnít find out, but she had found out about a failed attempt I had made some time ago, she then felt neglected and tried talking to one of her coworkers and she later told me she wanted me to find out so I would feel what she felt.

The one last time resulted in me almost losing my job and countless other stories, half truths, accusations, and rumours started going around. Ive not cheated or even chatted with another girl since that last time but now that Iím trying to get my life back on track its like my world is crashing down around me.

I just feel like giving up, Iíve made so many bad choices that I donít know how to dig myself out of this hole. Even if I did I canít help but think Iíll lose everything in my life worth trying for, I just have too many strikes against me.

WakeMeUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2019, 10:57 AM   #2
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day

Hi, welcome to RYL. I hope you find it helpful here. I hope you can find what you need. Take care.

I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2019, 01:06 PM   #3
JamesLewis84

Hi, everyone

JamesLewis84 is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)