Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 06-04-2019, 05:42 PM   #1
blondehairblueeyes

need help

I honestly am not ok and need help and am ****ing stranded out here and i just want to scream....im in a foreign country for my semester abroad and dont have access to therapy and the help i need; things have gotten much worse since i got here in general with my mental health but also just stuff going on in my life. I've reached out to many different sources for help and tried to find low cost therapy near me and no one is helping me

blondehairblueeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 06-04-2019, 05:50 PM   #2
blondehairblueeyes

i dont have anyone to talk to and i mean that, i dont think any of my friends are really hearing me when i say im not ok

blondehairblueeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 04:57 PM   #3
tamobhuuta

I am currently:

I am sorry things are so hard. Could you tell your parents? Sorry I don't have any advice.

tamobhuuta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 11:48 PM   #4
Auror.
Aurors for the win.

What type of help and/or support are you looking for? Sometimes it's hard for resources and places, and even other people to help you when you aren't clear about what you are needing. I know when you're feeling awful it can feel like that shouldn't be on you to explain and it does suck. But the more you can be specific about what you are looking for and what would be helpful, often the better luck you will have with getting help. Also, places in general should not be turning you away without offering suggestions or referrals. Chase up every referral and suggestion, and document it. That way if you get run around, you can say that you have already tried things and ask them to offer something different.

How much longer are you abroad? Is your semester almost over that you could set some appointments up for as soon as you get home? Or is it worth looking into leaving early?

You can't always keep it separate.
This is happening, this is part of you.

Auror. is online now   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)