Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 15-07-2012, 10:18 PM   #1
Black sheep

Hitting out

Last night I lost it I hit out at my ex after two years we have been split I don't know why I did it or why I stood up I just couldn't take any more beatings from her now I feel good for hitting her but apart of me feels like I should of just left it and walked away now my head is all over the place need a lot of help

Black sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2012, 11:05 PM   #2
Porcelain Child
The Name Is Claire..

I am currently:

Do you know why you felt like hitting your partner? If they are hurting you, you need to tell someone and they will help you..

Have you got any professional help, someone you can talk to about your problems?

Porcelain Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2012, 03:12 PM   #3
Snow White.
I am a fairy.

I am currently:

Sounds like there's a lot going on for you right now, and s lot of confusing emotions too. Do you have anyone you can speak to about what's happened, and how you're feeling?

Hope you're okay, take care.

Snow White. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2012, 06:48 PM   #4
Black sheep

No one understand

Old 16-07-2012, 08:02 PM   #5
xxhappydaysxx

I am currently:

Have you tried to talk to someone who has said they don't understand or are you assuming people wont?
I agree that it would be good to talk to someone to have a chat about the relationship you are in and issues in it which have caused this reaction.
Take care! x

"If only everyone could know and live with their inner craziness…people would be fairer and happier."
Paulo Coelho

xxhappydaysxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2012, 11:26 PM   #6
Black sheep

I'm not in that relationship any more split up two years ago I just lost it and hit her cause she a bully

Old 16-07-2012, 11:27 PM   #7
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it

I am currently:

i'm going to copy and paste my reply that i posted on the other thread (you accidentally posted the same thread twice)

this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.

PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie

PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2012, 11:28 PM   #8
PassedExpectations

I am currently:

that would be confusing for many people i think. ideally, you probably would have just left the situation, but frustration, resentment, and anger can be very overwhelming and cause us to act impulsively or irrationally.

can you get out of contact with your ex? it isn't ok for her to beat you, or for you to hit her. the relationship just sounds really negative and you would most likely be better off without her influencing your life.

maybe in the future when you're angry at her you could use something like a punching back or exercising to get the energy out...

this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

Katie

Old 17-07-2012, 08:14 AM   #9
Black sheep

Shes a bully all she does is hit me and makes me feel like I'm worthless I've never hit any one in my life before until I hit her I just couldn't hold back any more she pushed and pushed and pushed until I just snapped and I couldn't help it

Old 17-07-2012, 01:16 PM   #10
PassedExpectations

I am currently:

what do you think it would take to stop her from bullying you?

how can you avoid being around her?

and we all snap sometimes in various ways *hugs* you sound very distressed over what happened. you hitting back once doesn't mean that you have come down to her level or anything like that. it doesn't change who you are as a person.

Katie

Old 17-07-2012, 03:45 PM   #11
Black sheep

To me I've let my self down and hating what I have done the only way I can get away from her is to leave this country

Old 17-07-2012, 06:43 PM   #12
Black sheep

I just hate my self for doing this yes I was arrested for it and spent the night in the police cell I was charged with common assault and been told I have to stay out of trouble for 5 years I just can't believe I hit her

Old 18-07-2012, 03:17 AM   #13
PassedExpectations

I am currently:

that sounds horrible! has she been charged with anything? it might be worth letting them know that she was hitting you as well...

it sounds like you're normally fairly controlled, so hopefully staying out of trouble for five years shouldn't be too difficult...

i know what it feels like to have done something totally out of character and then hated myself for it afterwards. but the only thing to do is move forwards. you can't change what you did. all you can do is learn from it and move on. and don't punish yourself more, getting arrested and all that was plenty of punishment. you don't need punishment from yourself as well. you need gentleness.

Katie

Old 18-07-2012, 10:17 PM   #14
Black sheep

I just want out of my life right now what I did was no better then her all those years ago and now I hate my self i just want out out big time

Old 19-07-2012, 02:16 AM   #15
PassedExpectations

I am currently:

you stopped though. and more importantly, you very clearly regret what you did. that counts for alot.

getting out of life would cause more pain. if you want to counteract what you did, you need to press forwards.

Katie

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)