Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 22-04-2012, 09:21 PM   #1
shivonie

I am currently:
i have lost it :/

i cant take this anymore i have started to cut again and i really want to do more but i dont want to talk to my support worker cause she will overrate and i hate that, i want to talk to someone but at the same time i dont want to cause the out come of it isnt going to be good :/

shivonie is offline   Reply With Quote
5 Hugs Given By :
Old 22-04-2012, 10:46 PM   #2
shivonie

I am currently:

i have really messed up, i cant believe i have started to cut again, i though i was better than this clearly not! :/ and i have no one to talk to at this time of nite :/

help me someone

Old 22-04-2012, 10:52 PM   #3
talaiporia
Chat Mod

I am currently:

Hey Siobahn,

What's gone been going on at the moment? Has something happened that has caused you to start cutting again? Like you said, you have been doing so much better.

Take care.

It doesn't matter where you come from; it matters where you go.
No-one gets remembered for the things they didn't do.
We won't all be here this time next year,
so while you can take a picture of us.
We're definitely going to hell,
but we'll have all the best stories to tell.

talaiporia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2012, 11:04 PM   #4
shivonie

I am currently:

thanks for care but so much has went on and it has just exploded in my face and it to much to cope with hence why i have started to cut again here r a few reasons
seein the person who fuck my life up every where i go, she is there and its just to much to deal with
have dreams of a perfect family with my mum and dad and my son and my mum and dad arent drinking and fallen out and a bigger fact is my mum is dead 7 years so having that dream over and over again is so so hard i just wish it was true

Old 22-04-2012, 11:06 PM   #5
shivonie

I am currently:

and then on top of that i have loads of urges to cut, so it all just got on top of me since my dad has taken up drinking every day again :/

Old 24-04-2012, 10:58 PM   #6
shivonie

I am currently:

no one seems to give a fuck that i feel like crap and cutting i was chatting to my support worker and she said 'is there anything else we can do' like i have to asnwer cause if i did i wouldnt feel like crap and cutting!!

Old 24-04-2012, 11:06 PM   #7
talaiporia
Chat Mod

I am currently:

Sorry, haven't been around so much at the moment (exams coming up). I'm sorry things are so bad right now. How are things at home & with the baby?

Do you want to talk about the person that's upsetting you?

I'm sorry that you feel like your support worker isn't being very helpful. Sometimes it's hard to know the right answer. Does she know about the things that are bothering you at the moment?

Old 24-04-2012, 11:19 PM   #8
shivonie

I am currently:

thing at home and with my son are good he is the only thing keeping me goin at the min.
if i was to tell u about the person who is upsetting me i would be here all nite but the short story is she was the first person i trusted with how i was really feeling and wat i was thinknin next thing she drops me and ring the police and says im annoyin her and that she asked me to leave her a alone wen she never said anything like that, but now everywhere i go she is there and its so upsetting cause everytime i see her she reminds me of wat happened and how she fuck my life up and it makes me want to cut again :(
yeah my support worker isnt that help full but she is very nice and is there wen i need her most of the time

Old 24-04-2012, 11:24 PM   #9
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it

I am currently:

i know it may be tough to see, but ultimately it is up to you whether she ruins your life or not. you need to choose to keep your life moving despite her actions, even when making that choice isn't easy.

what good things can you do with your son? perhaps focusing on those will help you feel more centered and more able to let go of what happened with your friend.

well,i know that it is tough, but every time you see her is a chance that you have to resist the urge, and ultimately desensitize yourself to seeing her. like if you watched a horror movie fifty times, by the end of it, you wouldn't be scared anymore. it would be "oh, that again? now what was i doing..."

this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.

PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie

PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2012, 11:40 PM   #10
shivonie

I am currently:

i have tryed to get used to it and it was ok for a while but now wen i see her it winds me up big time and i dont know at has changed.
there is loads that i could do with m son but because in college 4 days aweek and his granny has him on a tues and a sat i dont really get to spend as much time with as i would like

Old 25-04-2012, 05:31 PM   #11
talaiporia
Chat Mod

I am currently:

Are you able to swap the days that his gran has them, so she only has him on days that you already have college? Else, perhaps you could arrange to all spend time together?

I'm sorry that things are difficult with that girl. Like Katie said, try to keep away from her. I know it's hard, and that there are times when you'll have to see her, but try not to let her have control over you.

Take care.

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)