RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-11-2008, 06:48 PM   #1
scream_for_love

I am currently:
The X Factor... RANT!

Okay... firstly whhhhy the fxck is Daniel still in this?? He won't make it.
He's too old. Look what happened to Steve Brookstein! He banged out 1 song and an album...he flopped and wasnt heard of again. Same will happen to this guy.

Secondly...Rachel. She doesnt deserve to be in this competition. Shes a disgrace. Shes had 5 kids all with different fathers...not judging her but shes a slag lol [alan carr line xD!]. She attacked a pensioner in the street...burgled a house....her three eldest children are in care because of her drug abuse and violent boyfriends. What is this country coming to?! What kind of example is she setting?! ....Bollocks has she changed her life around...she was still smoking cannabis while at bootcamp. And she has no talent!

Okay Laura wasnt AMAZING last night....but she was faaar better than Rachel. Rachel wasnt even in tune!!

Laura didnt deserve to go...

rant over (y).

Last edited by scream_for_love : 09-11-2008 at 07:06 PM.

*<3 Turn Your World PINK! <3*

scream_for_love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 07:15 PM   #2
Heidi*Ann

I think Rachel has an awful attitude. She is unlikable. And let's face it, not everybody can relaete to an ex-crack-addict-con who had 5 kids before their 20th birthday. If she was humble, or charming then you could almost forgive it, but she's wooden and chavtastic so it's hard to look past her former life.

As for Daniel - I genuinely like the guy. But I wouldn't vote for him because he's not the best. His performance this week was good. But not when compared to the standards of the others. This isn't NICE GUY FACTOR, and it seems cruel to keep him in the competition. How must he feel, knowing he isn't the best, and knowing that those who are better are being booted out before him? He must feel incredibly patronised.

Heidi*Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 08:29 PM   #3
Sweetest Downfall
Bye.

I am currently:

GET RID OF RUTH. urgh. Hate the bitchhh and Rachel also.

Sweetest Downfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 08:30 PM   #4
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay

I am currently:

I was stunned when they said Laura...absolutely stunned...
But still, Diana to win!!

The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..

Zedebee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 09:10 PM   #5
MrsNutkin

I am currently:

Absolutely Diana to win... I love her

MrsNutkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 09:16 PM   #6
UnanimousAnonymous

I am currently:

Alexandra to win!
diana annoys me
and rachel.
Daniel is sweet.
Eoghan or however you spell it cute but boring.
JLS boring
Ruth-i love her.
Laura wasnt brilliant last night but is good, im not a huge fan though so im not dissappointed.

Through the dark, a strand of light, the light continued to get bright, with it came the strength to fight (Gem)

UnanimousAnonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 09:33 PM   #7
Lou Lou
hell on high heels

I am currently:

I think its comendable that Rachel is trying to turn her life around, even if she's not successful all the time...but i really feel sorry for her kids. She sticks 3 of them in care albeit for their own good and doesn't try and turn her life around until the 4th comes along. What about the other kids? Does she even see them?

Aside from that...she has a bad attitude and she is too quick to talk back or fake the whole "yeah yeah i get what you're saying. thank you for your comments" thing. I just want her to shut her mouth! I saw her audition and thought she was amazing, but she has been nothing but average since the live shows started. She has no charisma, no personality, no stage presence.

She just totally fails.

When the world says give up
Hope whispers try one more time

Lou Lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 09:41 PM   #8
scream_for_love

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou Lou View Post
I think its comendable that Rachel is trying to turn her life around, even if she's not successful all the time...but i really feel sorry for her kids. She sticks 3 of them in care albeit for their own good and doesn't try and turn her life around until the 4th comes along. What about the other kids? Does she even see them?

Aside from that...she has a bad attitude and she is too quick to talk back or fake the whole "yeah yeah i get what you're saying. thank you for your comments" thing. I just want her to shut her mouth! I saw her audition and thought she was amazing, but she has been nothing but average since the live shows started. She has no charisma, no personality, no stage presence.

She just totally fails.
naaahh she didnt put them in care...they were taken in to care by social services for their own safety!

an the other two live with her.

*<3 Turn Your World PINK! <3*

scream_for_love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 11:15 PM   #9
HideousKinky
The artist formally known as Domino...

I'm from Bolton and so was obviously horrified to see stupid Ruth chosen over Laura last night - i am not a fan of Ruth really. Daniel really shouldnt be in the competition when singers like Laura are being voted out, and as for Diana, i want to chop off that stupid hand of hers thats always waving around while she is singing, irritates the hell out of me!!!

HideousKinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 11:20 PM   #10
Narcissism
Boom

I am currently:

Who's actually voting for their favourite?

And climb high to the highest rung, to shake fists at the sky.

Narcissism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 11:22 PM   #11
UnanimousAnonymous

I am currently:

^ i cant stand the hand thing either and i dont even really like her...she's playing the 'im so cute and innocent card'

Through the dark, a strand of light, the light continued to get bright, with it came the strength to fight (Gem)

UnanimousAnonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 11:23 PM   #12
HideousKinky
The artist formally known as Domino...

I have no phone with which to vote, its tearing me apart :p

HideousKinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 11:33 PM   #13
Puppet Strings
commonplace.

Rachel bugs the hell out of me, and I don't even care about her past - how she acts on the show, and her performances too, seriously make me want her to leave. ASAP.

I was glad Ruth was saved, but to lose Laura... wow. Shock-factor.

I see it in your eyes
You'll be alright

:heart:

Puppet Strings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 11:49 PM   #14
Sweetest Downfall
Bye.

I am currently:

i hope Diana fails...
lolz

mainly coz she looks like the kind of "look at me i'm really pretty" sort of girl....damn pretty girl...hmmpft.

Sweetest Downfall is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)