RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 22-08-2020, 06:45 PM   #1
geestory

Hi, Back again again again

Hi. i don’t know how long ago i was here or even if i’ve ever posted anything but now, since im making some major positive changes in me and who i am, i am looking for friends and support in an area i am still terrified to talk about.

i wish someone already knew or would just guess right but i really do need kind compassionate openminded forward thinking people to help me break through the fears and to be open and honest about myself.

been trapped in life long self harm and i want it to end. i have just recently realized why i’ve been a self harmer and what i need to do to end it. i know that the real me will be free of that kind of pain. it is time for me to move forward.

like i said, ive been here before but only briefly. now it is a real new me and i’ve got to bring me into the open. anyone have any ideas what i can do? hoping....

Old 22-08-2020, 09:32 PM   #2
nonperson

I am currently:

Welcome back. You sound determined to make some positive changes and that's really admirable. I hope being here will help.

nonperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2020, 12:39 AM   #3
Pi.R^2
Pathologically flamboyant

I am currently:

Heya, welcome aboard.

So I do have a 'guess' about what the thing is that you want to talk about but are scared about. But I think it'd be pretty awkward if I guessed wrong so I think I'm going to refrain from guessing! But here is a pretty safe place to just go for it and say whatever you've been bottling up. You're also more than welcome to PM me if that would help at all to have somewhere more private to say it for the first time?

Either way, welcome aboard and I hope you find it helpful here :)

No other sadness in the world would do

Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)