RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 06-05-2007, 04:32 PM   #41
Margo

I am currently:

BANG. Unfortunately, Mr Smith couldn't eat his breakfast quickly enough to prevent the collapse that caused everything to become mushy peas. He soon began peeling off wallpaper flavoured spaghetti earings from the old underpants in his fridge. Soon bouncy balloons deflated

~Phoenix~ is my Little Sister of Awesomeness and Self-Delusion :P
Bitter Angel is my Mitten
Animad is my Top Trump
All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P

Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 06:37 PM   #42
tearsinheaven

BANG. Unfortunately, Mr Smith couldn't eat his breakfast quickly enough to prevent the collapse that caused everything to become mushy peas. He soon began peeling off wallpaper flavoured spaghetti earings from the old underpants in his fridge. Soon bouncy balloons deflated around

tearsinheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 12:09 AM   #43
Useless Information 101
We're all in this together :)

I am currently:

BANG. Unfortunately, Mr Smith couldn't eat his breakfast quickly enough to prevent the collapse that caused everything to become mushy peas. He soon began peeling off wallpaper flavoured spaghetti earings from the old underpants in his fridge. Soon bouncy balloons deflated around his

Dream.

Useless Information 101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 12:58 AM   #44
Ratatouille strychnine
The sweetest cherry in an apple pie.

I am currently:

BANG. Unfortunately, Mr Smith couldn't eat his breakfast quickly enough to prevent the collapse that caused everything to become mushy peas. He soon began peeling off wallpaper flavoured spaghetti earings from the old underpants in his fridge. Soon bouncy balloons deflated around his quixotic

Ratatouille strychnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 09:45 PM   #45
Queen Crabbit
Are you a florist?

I am currently:

BANG. Unfortunately, Mr Smith couldn't eat his breakfast quickly enough to prevent the collapse that caused everything to become mushy peas. He soon began peeling off wallpaper flavoured spaghetti earings from the old underpants in his fridge. Soon bouncy balloons deflated around his quixotic mess

&& then buffy staked edward. the end.

Queen Crabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 01:06 AM   #46
Margo

I am currently:

BANG. Unfortunately, Mr Smith couldn't eat his breakfast quickly enough to prevent the collapse that caused everything to become mushy peas. He soon began peeling off wallpaper flavoured spaghetti earings from the old underpants in his fridge. Soon bouncy balloons deflated around his quixotic mess spewing

I sooo had to dictionary quixotic!

Animad is my Top Trump
All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P

Old 10-05-2007, 08:57 AM   #47
Queen Crabbit
Are you a florist?

I am currently:

BANG. Unfortunately, Mr Smith couldn't eat his breakfast quickly enough to prevent the collapse that caused everything to become mushy peas. He soon began peeling off wallpaper flavoured spaghetti earings from the old underpants in his fridge. Soon bouncy balloons deflated around his quixotic mess spewing peas

Old 10-05-2007, 04:56 PM   #48
craola
Clouds In My Coffee.

I am currently:

BANG. Unfortunately, Mr Smith couldn't eat his breakfast quickly enough to prevent the collapse that caused everything to become mushy peas. He soon began peeling off wallpaper flavoured spaghetti earings from the old underpants in his fridge. Soon bouncy balloons deflated around his quixotic mess spewing peas, carrots

craola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 11:16 PM   #49
Queen Crabbit
Are you a florist?

I am currently:

BANG. Unfortunately, Mr Smith couldn't eat his breakfast quickly enough to prevent the collapse that caused everything to become mushy peas. He soon began peeling off wallpaper flavoured spaghetti earings from the old underpants in his fridge. Soon bouncy balloons deflated around his quixotic mess spewing peas, carrots floating

Old 15-05-2007, 02:49 PM   #50
Margo

I am currently:

BANG. Unfortunately, Mr Smith couldn't eat his breakfast quickly enough to prevent the collapse that caused everything to become mushy peas. He soon began peeling off wallpaper flavoured spaghetti earings from the old underpants in his fridge. Soon bouncy balloons deflated around his quixotic mess spewing peas, carrots floating sank

Animad is my Top Trump

Old 19-05-2007, 10:07 PM   #51
Queen Crabbit
Are you a florist?

I am currently:

BANG. Unfortunately, Mr Smith couldn't eat his breakfast quickly enough to prevent the collapse that caused everything to become mushy peas. He soon began peeling off wallpaper flavoured spaghetti earings from the old underpants in his fridge. Soon bouncy balloons deflated around his quixotic mess spewing peas, carrots floating sank upwards

Old 24-05-2007, 09:05 PM   #52
Starless

I am currently:

BANG. Unfortunately, Mr Smith couldn't eat his breakfast quickly enough to prevent the collapse that caused everything to become mushy peas. He soon began peeling off wallpaper flavoured spaghetti earings from the old underpants in his fridge. Soon bouncy balloons deflated around his quixotic mess spewing peas, carrots floating sank upwards towards

Some of us fall by the wayside
Some of us soar to the stars
Some of us sail through our troubles
And
some have to live with
the scars

Starless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2007, 09:09 PM   #53
Queen Crabbit
Are you a florist?

I am currently:

BANG. Unfortunately, Mr Smith couldn't eat his breakfast quickly enough to prevent the collapse that caused everything to become mushy peas. He soon began peeling off wallpaper flavoured spaghetti earings from the old underpants in his fridge. Soon bouncy balloons deflated around his quixotic mess spewing peas, carrots floating sank upwards towards many

Old 26-05-2007, 05:44 PM   #54
Ratatouille strychnine
The sweetest cherry in an apple pie.

I am currently:

BANG. Unfortunately, Mr Smith couldn't eat his breakfast quickly enough to prevent the collapse that caused everything to become mushy peas. He soon began peeling off wallpaper flavoured spaghetti earings from the old underpants in his fridge. Soon bouncy balloons deflated around his quixotic mess spewing peas, carrots floating sank upwards towards many imbibing

Ratatouille strychnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2007, 05:45 PM   #55
inkyspider
Dark and twisty

I am currently:

BANG. Unfortunately, Mr Smith couldn't eat his breakfast quickly enough to prevent the collapse that caused everything to become mushy peas. He soon began peeling off wallpaper flavoured spaghetti earings from the old underpants in his fridge. Soon bouncy balloons deflated around his quixotic mess spewing peas, carrots floating sank upwards towards many imbibing cats

The world is an interesting place when everyone you know has their own realities

Our scars remind us that the past is real

inkyspider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2007, 03:48 AM   #56
tearsinheaven

BANG. Unfortunately, Mr Smith couldn't eat his breakfast quickly enough to prevent the collapse that caused everything to become mushy peas. He soon began peeling off wallpaper flavoured spaghetti earings from the old underpants in his fridge. Soon bouncy balloons deflated around his quixotic mess spewing peas, carrots floating sank upwards towards many imbibing cats. He

tearsinheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2007, 10:35 PM   #57
Starless

I am currently:

BANG. Unfortunately, Mr Smith couldn't eat his breakfast quickly enough to prevent the collapse that caused everything to become mushy peas. He soon began peeling off wallpaper flavoured spaghetti earings from the old underpants in his fridge. Soon bouncy balloons deflated around his quixotic mess spewing peas, carrots floating sank upwards towards many imbibing cats. He decided

Some of us fall by the wayside
Some of us soar to the stars
Some of us sail through our troubles
And
some have to live with
the scars

Starless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 02:07 PM   #58
Keep Smiling
ASofterWorld

I am currently:

BANG. Unfortunately, Mr Smith couldn't eat his breakfast quickly enough to prevent the collapse that caused everything to become mushy peas. He soon began peeling off wallpaper flavoured spaghetti earings from the old underpants in his fridge. Soon bouncy balloons deflated around his quixotic mess spewing peas, carrots floating sank upwards towards many imbibing cats. He decided irrationally

go on a journey, & roam the streets,
can't see the way out, & so use the stars.
she sits for eternity, & then climbs out.
she's the glowing sun, so come out.

Keep Smiling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 03:05 PM   #59
Field Of Paper Flowers
Random Hero

BANG. Unfortunately, Mr Smith couldn't eat his breakfast quickly enough to prevent the collapse that caused everything to become mushy peas. He soon began peeling off wallpaper flavoured spaghetti earings from the old underpants in his fridge. Soon bouncy balloons deflated around his quixotic mess spewing peas, carrots floating sank upwards towards many imbibing cats. He decided irrationally that

Field Of Paper Flowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 11:23 PM   #60
fallenprincess
Dazed and Confused

I am currently:

BANG. Unfortunately, Mr Smith couldn't eat his breakfast quickly enough to prevent the collapse that caused everything to become mushy peas. He soon began peeling off wallpaper flavoured spaghetti earings from the old underpants in his fridge. Soon bouncy balloons deflated around his quixotic mess spewing peas, carrots floating sank upwards towards many imbibing cats. He decided irrationally that he

Mam of AspieGirl

fallenprincess is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)