Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 04-03-2017, 01:33 PM   #1
ShinyPanda
ShinyPanda

I am currently:
Adult - Help! I need my libido back!

Hello guys,
I've been going through a big depressive episode for a couple of years, that has come and gone. I've cut for the first time in almost 2 years.
I have a fiancé I adore, I'm very attracted to her, I love her, but I have no sex drive! I promised her I'd never 'fake it' or have sex if it wasn't what I really wanted, and I never have. At this point the dry spell is stretching on and on, and it's like my body has no nerve endings. I don't want her to feel bad or think it's her, but I just feel so detached from my body, I have no drive, no horniness, no libido! How can I work on this, how can I get my sex drive back! I used to struggle to keep my hands off her, I still look at her and think wow, but there's some block I can't overcome. Please help me!!
I feel like I'm failing her as a partner, I feel like there is something wrong with me

ShinyPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 03:37 PM   #2
Irisflower

I am currently:

Not saying that this is necessarily the same for you, but if you are on meds they could be affecting things. My meds take away my libido and I find the only way I can get interested in sex is to start actually having it, and then about half way through I realize I have started enjoying it. I also have some key fantasies I use to get started (my husband has no idea :). If I waited until I actually wanted to have sex, it would never happen.

Irisflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2017, 01:34 PM   #3
Woodwork2003

I am currently:

Are you a dude or a dudess?

Woodwork2003 is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)