Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 21-09-2007, 03:54 AM   #81
x-mixedemotions
tilly

I am currently:

MAY CAUSE TRIGGERS FOR MOST THINGS. TAKE CARE WHILE READING.

Chapter 7
'Dear Laura'

I sigh deeply as I look at my clock once again. Not even a minute of sleep has passed for me this one dark night. I heard my dad and brother come in from the hospital with Craig and Kelly, they were all whispering and hushing eachother as they took the little ones to bed. Someone opened my bedroom door, took a step in my room and went back out again, closing the door behind me earlier on in the night. I didn't bother to look who, i figured that it might be better to pretend to be asleep so there wouldn't be any questions asked or reasons wanted. At least not for now.
After another hour or so of lying in my bed I finally give up, turn my lamp on and take out a couple of school books and my pencil case and do some work, or "revision" as they like to call it. Of course, not alot of "revision" is being done by me, not with everything thats been happening. After about ten minutes of doing some homework I hear my phone beep so I reach into my bag, get it out and look to see who it's from; it shows as "Chris". What's my brother doing texting me at five o'clock in the morning? I think to myself as i press read. 'Hi sis. on my way to work, just letting you know it was me that came in your room, i know you heard me. i left an envelope on the floor by your wardrobe. its got a letter in it, you should read it. love you x'. I look over to my wardrobe and sure enough, theres an envelope neatly proped up against it. I get out of bed and get it, opening it as i crawl back into bed.

Dear Laura
Its Lucy. I hope its okay that I'm writing this to you. As i'm getting bigger i'm becoming more restricted to what I can- and cant- do. Writings one thing I can do. And alot of the time, it's what I can do well. I can't wait until this baby comes out. Did you know its only 1 and a bit weeks now? It's gone so quickly! Anyway, enough expectant mother talk.
Theres a reason to why i'm writing this. Chris has spoke with me about what's happened, obviously as i'm part of the family in a way, I know everything anyway. But he recently told me about your self-harming. Your dad told him apparently, because he was worried that you were going to do it again at this tough time. And I wanted to write to you about it. I hope that's okay with you. If you want to throw this away now, feel free to. Just remember i'm not against you here.
Well as you know I'm adopted. It was pretty hard to get used to the idea when I was told at eighteen, can you believe that was only two years ago? I've never found my real parents. I guess thats a good thing, my mum and dad (or the mum and dad that i've grown up with) are lovely people and apparently my real mum still refuses to want anything to do with me. I guess thats part of life hey? Anyway. It was hard growing up, I didnt look anything like my brother or sister- Sandy and Jim's biological son and daughter. I wasn't sure where I came from, I believed I was just the odd one, the ugly duckling if you wish to call it that. I turned to all the wrong things to get rid of the insecurities. Looking back, I think I knew that I wasn't their real daughter, but in a way in denial. How could I not be theirs?. I turned to drugs and alcohol. I developed an eating disorder and I was diagnosed with depression when I was fifteen. I kept having major mood swings, I had serious anger managment issues and eventually, i began to hate myself even more because on one drunken, drugged up night I punchedd Sandy and she ended up in hospital. Yes- thats how bad things got.
I got attacked one night when I was walking home drunk. I don't remember much of it, I just remember something sharp hitting the back of my head and then waking up in the hospital. I was attacked and raped by two guys. They hit me with a rock in the back of my head before taking all my money, my phone, the alcohol i had on me and raping me. They left me there, to die basically. That was the night I met your brother- I admit i don't remember it so i can't exactly say it was love at first sight..... He found me down that alleyway and called an ambulance. If he hadn't of stumbled accross me, I could of died.
I turned to cutting after that happened. I couldn't deal with the thought that someone would do that do me. The cutting got pretty serious, I ended up in hospital for it twice and thats when Sandy and Jim found out. They were devasted, they didn't know how to help me or what to say to make me feel better. The more they told me to stop doing it, the more I did it. I'm not sure i'll ever be "recovered" from cutting. But I know things have got so much easier, I mean look at me. I'm loved up with your brother, we have our own place and even a baby on the way. I'm living proof that things do get easier. If it wasn't for your brother, I wouldn't be here now. He's the one that convinced me I could get over the cutting.
Laura, i'm not going to tell you not to do it. But before you do think carefully, think to yourself- why am i doing this? then call someone if you need to talk. You can always call me. You can always come round at any time you want (we all know that once this little one is here i'm not going to get much sleep). I'm practically your older sister now. So please take advantage of that.
Why did I write this letter? I thought maybe if you knew of the things that I went through, you might start to see that people recover from cutting and that no matter how hard things get, they always get better.
Your brother loves you immensly, not a day goes by where he doesn't bring up your name. At least once a week he brings up a story about what you and him got up to when you were younger. He loves you so much, Laura. He wants to help but he's scared that he's going to make it worse. He might be able to understand more than you think. Remember how your mum and dad treated him? It wasn't much different to how your mums treated you.
Please stay strong chick, okay? Always remember you have people around you that love you. Your better than the voice in your mind that tells you your worthless and deserve to feel pain. Remember that you can get better, you just have to see you need it and ask the right people. You can do this, but no one can do it for you.
Love you 'sis'. Lucy xxx

I put down the letter and look at my arm. I cry to myself for a while as I think about everything Lucy had been through. How I had no idea. I always thought that she was a really happy, outgoing person. It feels as though some sort of weight has been lifted from my shoulders. It helps to know i'm not the only one to have felt like- and acted on- the "voice". But I know one thing, I don't need help for it. It's not bad, the cutting.
I get out of bed and get changed into some clothes, put some jeans on and some trainers and then walk out of the house, closing the door behind me. And I start walking. With the letter going around in my head, everything that Lucy had been through. All that had happened with her. Then it changes to what I said to mum, what i said to dad and Chris. Then what mum said to me on that night. That horrible night. It was cold and it was wet. She didn't have any shoes on. She was dripping wet. But she didn't care. She just wanted to rip into me and say all those things to me. She went out of her way to get to that flat. Did she plan it? she couldn't of. She would of had shoes on. And maybe she might of had an umbrella. Maybe she really didn't mean to say all those things? maybe she honestly doesn't hate me?
Half an hour ticks by and its started to get light now and there are more cars on the road. I stop at a cross road and look each way that I can go. I can go straight up and go to the hospital to wait for opening hours. I can go left and go and see Lucy and talk to her. I can go right and just keep walking until I come to another crossroad and another decision. Or I can turn around and walk back home. I chose right; walking sounds good.
I get lost in thought again, about times when I was younger. With me and Chris opening presents at Christmas time. Or like when he pushed me down a water slide into a paddling pool and I cried and cried because I didn't want to go in there yet because I wanted to get myself prepared for the freezing cold water. Or like the time where I dared him to ride his bike down a bill hill and into some stinging nettles and when he did, he had me in stitches as he was running around screaming 'they itch they itch'. And one night I woke up becuase I thought there was a witch under my bed that was trying to take my plaster of my toe and I made Chris search under it and take everything out from under it. Of course he didn't find anything, but it put my mind at rest and I peacefully slept that night in his arms as I refused to sleep on my own. Each memory that pops up makes me smile.
I stop at another cross road and finally decide where I'm going. I go right and then take a left and I find myself stood outside my school. I wait sat on the pavement for Mrs Bower to turn up and when she finally does, I beg her to call Chris
"Please I need to talk to him but he's at work and he won't come back for me so if you call him and say i'm here he might come and take me to his house. I need to clear things up and ask him questions. Please. It will be the last thing I ever ask you to do" I plead with her and she nods, calls Chris and makes me a cup of tea and a piece of toast. He turns up not long after and takes me back to his house where we talk about our childhood and growing up. We come to the conclusion that maybe it wasn't as bad as it could of been. Lucy interupts us after a while as she comes running in with some unexpected yet very much welcome news for us. The babies on its way!

**If You Love Someone Or Something Enough, Set Them Free.**

I Will Never Forget You.

x-mixedemotions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2007, 08:53 AM   #82
down*in*the*dumps
numb~and~alone

I am currently:

wow. i want more! when you feel up to it tho. take care of number one! its so good. i just read the whole lot and it brought tears to my eyes more than once. i cant wait for the next installment!
b
xx

will i be denied
christ, tourniquet, my suicide?

down*in*the*dumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2007, 09:32 AM   #83
svenn
i like shiny things.

I am currently:

very good. *nods* yus very good.

come and join me. then world domination.

mmmwuhahahahahahaha.

i like to commit raoh's (random acts of hugging)

HazardxToxMyselfx3 = sister
hahaugotpunked87 = fairy-god half step sister
Katiebean = pet moose
morbida = third cousin once removed

svenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2007, 06:12 PM   #84
lil'fallen

I am currently:

wow awesome!
i love the story you have going on here!
keep on writing cause you are doing an amazing job
x0x

lil'fallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2007, 08:36 PM   #85
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*

I am currently:

its great hunny, cant wait for more!!!

" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

x-dying-inside-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2007, 11:22 PM   #86
howlie,
allons y

I am currently:

absolutly loving it

you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried

howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2007, 11:41 PM   #87
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)

amazing
<3

“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2007, 09:03 PM   #88
MrsNutkin

I am currently:

I love this.

If you hear hoofbeats, think horses not zebras!

MrsNutkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2007, 09:45 PM   #89
Tallie

I am currently:

this really is amazing, youre so talented
cant wait for more =]

xxx

Tallie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2007, 07:00 PM   #90
x-mixedemotions
tilly

I am currently:

I'm really glad that people still like it :D
I will be updating it at some point soon, by the weekend i'm hoping depending on how my weekend plans out!

I Will Never Forget You.

Old 27-09-2007, 07:40 PM   #91
risenfromperdition

psh you got me all excited :P

“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

Old 27-09-2007, 08:44 PM   #92
x-mixedemotions
tilly

I am currently:

haha im sorry about that! lol!

I Will Never Forget You.

Old 29-09-2007, 06:16 PM   #93
x-mixedemotions
tilly

I am currently:

Updating now! :) xxx

I Will Never Forget You.

Old 29-09-2007, 07:23 PM   #94
x-mixedemotions
tilly

I am currently:

Okay, reason as to why its so short. I've decided to split this next section into two chapters. Heres the first chapter, the second one is on its way later. SELF INJURY MENTIONED. AS ALWAYS, PLEASE TAKE CARE.

__________________________________________________ _____

Chapter 8
New friends, new enemies.

The past three days have gone in a bit of a rush for me. The baby came into the world on Wednesday at twelve noon weighing 8lb 10oz, she has amazing bright blue eyes and dark hair, like Lucys. They are both very proud and beaming from ear to ear.
I was in the waiting room while Lucy was in the delivery suite giving birth but Chris came to get me as soon as the baby was born. There is no name yet, if Chris picks a name Lucy doesn't like it and if Lucy picks a name, Chris doesn't like it. Its funny to see them bickering like they have been about a name, I have to agree with Lucy on this one, some of the names Chris has been coming up with are awful!
I'd been at the hospital for about an hour before a nurse helped mum into the cubicle. She blanked me totally, only looking at me once. She held the baby close to her and kissed her head over and over. Watching her with the baby made me wonder if she ever did that with me. Can people feel it in them when they are older? I know I couldn't feel anything. I didn't feel as though she did that with me. The fact she couldn't even look at me too describes our relationship at the moment. By the time it was about 1 oclock everyone had been, my two Nan's and my one Grandad (my other grandad passed away when I was five years old). Dad had been with Craig and Kelly and left again so he could get back to work on time, dropping the 'twins' as people call them off at Nans. I left at 1.30 and made my way home. It was pouring with rain so there weren't many people around so I played my MP3 player loudly through my headphones and finally let myself in when I got back to a blacked out, empty house. No one was in, just me. I spent the rest of the night watching trashy television and made my way to bed before Dad came back so I could avoid yet another night. We havn't spoken or seen much of eachother since I said the things I did at the hospital, I know its just because he's not sure what he can say to me to make everything 'okay'.
The two days following that have been spent with me sat at home doing nothing, no revision, no tidying, no talking to anyone. Just sitting around watching more and more TV, with the occasional visit on MSN to be bugged by John and Louisa asking me how i am, what i'd been up to. Theres only so much talking you can take from other people, hearing about what they have been doing, who they have been seeing. How school is. It gets a bit old after a while so I resort to lying, saying I have to go and visit my mum in hospital. Just an excuse, of course.

I sigh to myself as I wake up. Another quiet day with no one else in, which is unusual for a Saturday. Craig and Kelly are usually here rushing around and playing with Dad as he's trying to get work done, to get the tidying and cooking done. But not today. Not bothering to get dressed, I go downstairs and into the kitchen and pour myself a glass of orange juice. I sit at the table and notice a note from dad, confused I pick it up and open it, reading the words over and over until it dawns on me.

Laura.
I've taken Craig and Kelly away for a week. The hospital have let your mum out for a while and she didn't want to come back here. So we've decided to take a well earned holiday. I'm sorry I didn't wake you up to tell you.
Theres money in the top draw of the telephone box in the hallway. That should last you for a week. I'll call you, Dad.

I stand up and go to the house phone and dial dad's mobile number, "I'm sorry, the person you are calling is currently unavailable".
"****!" I shout as I slam the phone down on its holder. One thing goes through my mind- we're my family going to come back? Something inside of me made me think that they were never coming back. The way it was rushed. It must of taken some planning to do. I mean its not every day you can go somewhere on 'holiday'. You have to book everything in advance, don't you?
Making my way upstairs, I think of every possible negative thing to happen. What if something happens to them? what if they decide they can't take anymore of me? what if they decide they are happier there without me? I look through my wardrobe and chose out an outfit.
I stand infront of my mirror after getting dressed and notice how warn out I look. I have dark bags under my eyes and my skin looks pale. I pull my sleeves up and look at my arms through the mirror. They are both covered in cuts from the past couple of days. At every chance, I've cut. Even after the baby being born, I felt depressed and cut whenever I had the chance to. I walk out of my room, switching the light off after me and make my way back downstairs,I go into the hallway and grab the money out of the draw, counting it as I do 10, 20, 30, 40. He's left me £60 to last me the week. I put back £40 and tuck the rest in my pocket, I slip my shoes on and my coat and slam the door behind me.
I stop at the bottom of our front garden and look left, then right. Which way now? I think to myself. Pressing play on my MP3 player that i've once again found in my pocket I take a left and walk down the road with my head facing the ground, only looking up every now and then to make sure I dont bang into anyone.
After a while I find myself in the town centre. I go into one shop and buy myself a drink and bump into a group of girls from school on my way out. One of them smiles at me as the others watch to see if shes smiling or pulling a face
"Hey, isn't your name Laura?" The girl asks me and I nod "You go to our school right?" she asks me and I nod again
'Yeah, Nunnery wood right?' I ask her
"Yeah thats right. Are you on your own chick?" she asks me and I look behind me
'Looks that way' I say to her and the other girls laugh until they realise their 'leader' isn't.
"Do you want to come around with us?" She asks me and I smile "I'm Christy by the way!" she says as she links her arm in mine "And i'm not going to take no as an answer".
I spend a couple of hours walking in and out of shops with them before the other three girls say they have to go home. Christy looks at me
'I'm staying in for a bit, if you want to stay with me' I say to her and she nods, hugging me
"Okay guys i'll see you later at Lukes" she says to the others and drags me off, I wave to the other girls and then carry on walking with Christy.
'Their like your puppies aren't they?' I ask her and she laughs
"Ugh, it gets annoying sometimes but then again, I sometimes benefit from it, you know?" she says to me and I nod, although, I dont know!
"What are you up to tonight LJ?" she asks me, shes taken to calling me LJ for short.
'Nothing really. My family have gone away for a week so I'm home alone at the moment' I say to her and she looks at me, her eyes wide
"So that means you have a free house?" she asks me and I nod
'Do you want to come and stay?' I ask her and she hugs me, which makes me laugh
"I'll have to ask my mum but i'm sure it'll be okay, if I can borrow some of your clothes? You can come to this party i'm going to tonight, Its a boy from college, its his birthday and he's invited me and a few friends along, i'd love for you to come!" I nod enthusiastically as she gets out her mobile and calls her mum. I listen to her telling her mum about me, saying how "cool" I am and about how we'll be going to the party and then staying at mine. She agrees to meet her mum in town in an hour, telling her some clothes to pick up and what to pack and also asks for "some money" to spend incase we come out tomorrow. She smiles as she presses end call on her mobile and links her arm in mine again
"looks like I dont need to borrow your clothes my mums going to pack some for me and she'll take us up to yours if thats okay? It looks like its going to rain and my hairs SO annoying to blow dry and straighten" I smile at her and nod
'That sounds good to me. Lets go get a hot chocolate yeah?' I say to her as it starts to spit with rain. As we sit drinking our hot chocolates I stare at her smiling. Maybe shes the friend that I've been longing for in such a long time?

I Will Never Forget You.

Old 30-09-2007, 01:02 AM   #95
x-mixedemotions
tilly

I am currently:

Here you go, next chapter. I'll try my best to do another for tomorrow. Enjoy. Comments wanted as always! xx

Chapter 9
Party time!

I follow behind Christy as she walks into the house with all these people from college in. All the boys immediatly turn to look and she starts chatting to a group of them, making sure to introduce me to them. I wish John was here. Grabbing my arm, Christy drags me into the kitchen, whispering to me who everyone is called.
"Thats Luke, this is his house, he's the one that invited me" She whispers to me looking over to this tall, really goodlooking lad who's stood talking to two girls who are, very annoyingly giggling really loud at everything he says. "I think your going to like him" Christy says as she winks at me and I smile.
She hands me a drink and I happily drink it, even though it tastes vile. Honestly, I've hardly drank alcohol before and this is the first party i've come to. I should be glad for the freedom that I have been given since my family have gone away and my mum has been in hospital, but some part of me longs for things to go back to how they were, no matter how miserable they were. Then I'd have my family with me. Even if i was miserable, things would still be okay, I wouldn't be the only miserable one. Right here, now I am the only miserable one. Everyone else is pissed off their heads, kissing people, flirting outrageously with people and genuinely being happy and upbeat. I honestly do not belong somewhere like this. A ugly virgin girl who's never been to a place like this, how can that be fun or be attractive? Let alone the thought of me wanting to just be with one person and even me and him didn't get that far.
"Luke this is Laura" Christy says as she stands out the way. I watch as his eyes look down to my feet and back up again. Pervert I think but in a way, its nice to have someone look at me like that.
'Hey' I say to him. He reaches in and kisses my cheek
"nice to meet you Laura. I havn't seen you before, have I?" he asks me and I shake my head
"She goes to school with me. You two would get on really well, if you know what i mean" Christy says as she winks and me and Luke both laugh, mine being a more of a nervous laugh then anything.
"Come on LJ, lets go talk to people" Christy says as she takes my hand and drags me away, I look back and see Luke is still stood looking at me until he realises i'm looking. He waves and then walks up to a lad and starts talking to him.

"Well, what do you think?" Christy asks me as I turn back round and we walk outside
'Oh.. My.. God!' I say out loud
"He likes you! I know it!" she says to me and I laugh
'How do you know?' Christy goes to hand me a cigarette and I hesitate for a second but then take it and she lights it up for me. She runs back into the kitchen, gets a couple more drinks and hands me one.
"Because he was giving you that look babe, seriously, he's into you! You should talk to him later"
'Really?' I ask her and she nods
"Definatly! Do it before Amanda gets here though, she's a bit of a slut and always goes right to him because she knows that because he's older than everyone will be 'envious' of her. Even though we're not, we just think she's a slut and its funny, because hes not even interested in her!" Amanda is one of the girls that was in town earlier with me and Christy. The other one is called Katie.
'She doesnt seem that way to me' I say, taking a drag of my cigarrette before patting it down in the ashtray then taking a big gulp of my drink.
"Believe me she is. Whenever shes at school, she follows me around like a lost little puppy, its so sad! She acts the angel at school because one of her mums friends works there so she hears about everything so when Amanda comes to these kinds of parties, she likes to get the attention of the boys by wearing tight tops that make her look fat" I can't help but feel like a bit of a two faced person when laughing at that. I'm wearing a tight top that's showing off my boobs (luckily, though, its long sleeved) and I bet everyones looking at me and thinking I look like a slut. Of course, no ones saying that.
"She'll be here in about half hour babe, you should go and talk to him, ask him to show you around and you can get a quiet room together" Christy says and I look at her
'I don't know' I say 'I need more alcohol before I do that' Christy laughs at me as she pulls me back into the kitchen and I watch as she makes me drink after drink until I feel the room spinning.
'What did you put in those things?' I ask her, holding onto the kitchen sides
"Lots and lots of vodka" Christy says "now go and get him" she says as she turns me around and pushes me in the right direction. I stumble a little then find my feet and walk up behind Luke

'Hey' I say in his ear to get his attention. I swear the musics louder than what it was when we came in. He turns to face me and smiles. Such a nice smile
"I thought you'd never come over" he shouts in my ear "It looks like you've had a bit to drink" I nod at him and smile
'So how old are you?' I ask him
"I'm eigteen babe"
'eighteen?! you look older than that!' "everyone says that, but honestly i'm not you can see some ID if you want to" he says to me and I shake my head
'i'll believe you' Over his shoulder I see Amanda and Katie walk in so I take Luke by the hand into the kitchen and pull myself onto the side
"Right then, make me your best drink" I say to him and he finds out a glass
'You want more drink!?' he says to me and I nod
"Okay then, i'll make you my favourite" I watch as he rushes around the kitchen and makes us each a drink. Christy has come in and given me another cigarette by the time that he's done
'There you go my lady' he says to me
"Thanks!" I say as I take the glass.

'Amandas here, shes stood outside looking in watching you with Luke. Your making her sooo jealous babe, keep it coming' Christy whispers in my ear as she places another cigarette in my bag. I look out of the kitchen window and sure enough, Amanda is stood staring at me so I decide to play with it a little.

"How about another drink then?" I say to Luke as I place the empty glass on the kitchen side.
'Another?' he says and I nod 'Vodka shots will do this time yeah?'
"How about.. vodka dribbled all on me and you lick it off?" I say to him and watch as his eyes widen. I grab a bottle of vodka and dribble a bit on my chest. Luke comes up to me and licks it off.
"Nice?" I ask him and he nods, leans in and kisses my lips softly. I smile at him and take another gulp of vodka then pour some more on my legs. Luke bends over and licks the vodka off my legs, which gives me goosebumps this time round. He pulls me closer to him and kisses me for longer this time. I catch a quick glimpse of Amanda outside with her mouth wide open and Christy stood on the otherside of the garden talking to some lad watching me and sticking her thumbs up.
"How about we go upstairs?" I whisper in his ear and he looks at me
'are you sure?' I nod at him and jump off the kitchen side, take his hand in mind and lead him upstairs. Once we get up there, we kiss and cuddle, talk and play drinking games with the occasional cigarette every now and then. We spend about two hours up there in total and by the time its 11pm I'm completely wrecked so he calls me and Christy (whos a little worse for wear, herself) a taxi to my house.
"Dont you want to come with us?" I mumble to him and he smiles, kisses me again and closes the taxi door
'i'll call you tomorrow' he shouts as the taxi pulls away.

I'm not entirely sure who the person was the past few hours but I havn't had this much fun in a long time, if ever.

I Will Never Forget You.

Old 30-09-2007, 04:19 AM   #96
svenn
i like shiny things.

I am currently:

very, very good.

come and join me. then world domination.

mmmwuhahahahahahaha.

i like to commit raoh's (random acts of hugging)

HazardxToxMyselfx3 = sister
hahaugotpunked87 = fairy-god half step sister
Katiebean = pet moose
morbida = third cousin once removed

svenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 03:36 PM   #97
x-mixedemotions
tilly

I am currently:

I Will Never Forget You.

Old 03-10-2007, 11:20 PM   #98
x-mixedemotions
tilly

I am currently:

Hey
ill be updating again soon
hope people still like it
xxx

I Will Never Forget You.

Old 04-10-2007, 12:07 AM   #99
risenfromperdition

i doooooooooooooo :)
lol

Old 04-10-2007, 12:14 AM   #100
howlie,
allons y

I am currently:

I loves it
nice descriptions on the party btw

you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried

howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)